Enlightened Moderate Media and Pakistani Culture and Society

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

CHOICE IS YOURS ....
pointing_finger.jpg

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ohh man millions of dollors are being spent systematically in Pakistani media by different agencies including CIA, RAW and MUSAD to distort the ideology of Pakistan. That is the only way to destroy this country now.

Unicorn

Banned
Ohh man millions of dollors are being spent systematically in Pakistani media by different agencies including CIA, RAW and MUSAD to distort the ideology of Pakistan. That is the only way to destroy this country now.

No one is trying to distort us and them ideology it is very good for Pakistan why would anyone try to distort it. Are you saying that it was CIA, RAW and MUSAD opened up VHS shops and CD's of India movies and music, it is them who forced Pakistan to import Indian films.? I guess they did.

I am glad to know that, Hallal Iranian films authorized by Mullah's, are dubbed in Urdu for Pakistani's hopefully they will make a good impact and guide you to the correct path, nothing ells can everything else has been tried.

Its good thing that the post states CHOICE IS YOURS this time, usually there is a lot of anti-India rant to with it.

sngilani

No one is trying to distort us and them ideology it is very good for Pakistan why would anyone try to distort it. Are you saying that it was CIA, RAW and MUSAD opened up VHS shops and CD's of India movies and music, it is them who forced Pakistan to import Indian films.? I guess they did.

I am glad to know that, Hallal Iranian films authorized by Mullah's, are dubbed in Urdu for Pakistani's hopefully they will make a good impact and guide you to the correct path, nothing ells can everything else has been tried.

Its good thing that the post states CHOICE IS YOURS this time, usually there is a lot of anti-India rant to with it.

Every one knows the history what RAW did in EAST Pakistan and it is doing in Blochistan and Kashmir. It is an open secret man.

Unicorn

Banned
Every one knows the history what RAW did in EAST Pakistan and it is doing in Blochistan and Kashmir. It is an open secret man.

Yes I must admit it was RAW that made Mr. Jinnah to go to Bangladesh and ask them to speak Urdu, It was RAW that made Bengali's get up and leave his audience. It was RAW that instigated language riots in early 50s. It was RAW that made Mujib win the elections and then they forced Bhutto to refuse transfer of power to Mujib. It was RAW that made Bhutto call Bengalis " Suar key bachey' .

Every one does not know what RAW, CIA and Mosaad did only Pakistanis know that.

What a great organization RAW is.

You are on the right track enlightenment moderation should be shot down and given way to enlightenment, we don't know where its going to come from but in time we will know, not that we care.

Last edited:

sngilani

Yes I must admit it was RAW that made Mr. Jinnah to go to Bangladesh and ask them to speak Urdu, It was RAW that made Bengali's get up and leave his audience. It was RAW that instigated language riots in early 50s. It was RAW that made Mujib win the elections and then they forced Bhutto to refuse transfer of power to Mujib. It was RAW that made Bhutto call Bengalis " Suar key bachey' .

Every one does not know what RAW, CIA and Mosaad did only Pakistanis know that.

What a great organization RAW is.

You are on the right track enlightenment moderation should be shot down and given way to enlightenment, we don't know where its going to come from but in time we will know, not that we care.

There is no such example in human history what India did to Pakistan to increase its sufferings. You better stop taking care of Pakistan. That is the only way to live in hormony.

Narcissist

Banned
Pakistani society and modern....hhhhhhhhh
this society is full with moron and fanatics like you. 50 million dollar is not a big deal. People like Zardari had made billions of dollars, and still filling their account up. Some dancing girls, prove nothing. Dance is not evil art. Self righteousness is evil thing, when people consider themselves holier than others.