Entire PPP Leadership Must be Tried Under High Treason; Hussain Haqqni Admits Stationing CIA Operato

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
"............. Whats more, the relationships I forged with members of Obamas campaign team also led to closer cooperation between Pakistan and the United States in fighting terrorism over the 3[SUP]1[/SUP]/[SUB]2[/SUB] years I served as ambassador.
These connections eventually enabled the United States to discover and eliminate bin Laden without depending on Pakistans intelligence service or military, which were suspected of sympathy toward Islamist militants.

Friends I made from the Obama campaign were able to ask, three years later, as National Security Council officials, for help in stationing U.S. Special Operations and intelligence personnel on the ground in Pakistan.
I brought the request directly to Pakistans civilian leaders, who approved. Although the United States kept us officially out of the loop about the operation, these locally stationed Americans proved invaluable when Obama decided to send in Navy SEAL Team 6 without notifying Pakistan.
"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...-what-we-diplomats-do/?utm_term=.f9d48f6ca6f3

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaidi Qasim

ھم پیۂیں تو پاپ، تم پیو تو پن ۔

یہ رستہ زراری کو کس نے دکھایا ؟

احمد

Senator (1k+ posts)
آج صبح دیکھا تھا یہ آرٹیکل ،یہ نپا تُلا بیان ہے ۔ لگتا ہے ذرداری سے ناطہ ٹوٹ چُکا ہے ۔۔
اس نے ذرداری کو دانہ ڈالا ہوا تھا کہ ہیلری میری پھوپھی ہے اور میں اس کے زریعے پی پی کو اقتدار میں لاوں گا فکر ناٹ۔
اب تمام اُمیدیں خاک ہوئیں۔
ذرداری اس پر غداری کا ٹیکہ لگوا کر خود پاکستان آکر بیٹھ گیا ہے اور یہ اکیلا بھگت رہا تھا یوں اس نے ذرداری کی زندگی مزید حرام کرنے کی پہلی کوشش کی ہے۔

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
First of all Haqani is a traitor and on top of it,Shame,Shame on Pakistan judiciary which let him go.Secondly he is blowing the whistle now,he may have a point. Army should look in to it.

Wadaich

آج صبح دیکھا تھا یہ آرٹیکل ،یہ نپا تُلا بیان ہے ۔ لگتا ہے ذرداری سے ناطہ ٹوٹ چُکا ہے ۔۔
اس نے ذرداری کو دانہ ڈالا ہوا تھا کہ ہیلری میری پھوپھی ہے اور میں اس کے زریعے پی پی کو اقتدار میں لاوں گا فکر ناٹ۔
اب تمام اُمیدیں خاک ہوئیں۔
ذرداری اس پر غداری کا ٹیکہ لگوا کر خود پاکستان آکر بیٹھ گیا ہے اور یہ اکیلا بھگت رہا تھا یوں اس نے ذرداری کی زندگی مزید حرام کرنے کی پہلی کوشش کی ہے۔

ھم پیۂیں تو پاپ، تم پیو تو پن ۔

یہ رستہ زراری کو کس نے دکھایا ؟

Oh shut up man.....get a life

I think Gen. Zanani a.k.a Kiyani and the then intelligence chief must also be questioned .......... what were they smoking then? They must face High Treason Case along with Zardari Mafia.

Zaidi Qasim

I think Gen. Zanani a.k.a Kiyani and the then intelligence chief must also be questioned .......... what were they smoking then? They must face High Treason Case along with Zardari Mafia.

Its fair game now. But tell me right after the Abbottabad incident, you think any Chief of the army staff will just sit and not resign ? What are we being sold ? A Snake oil from the cheap market ? Mr. Wadaich, they were all in it together .....

pak-pak

Senator (1k+ posts)

پی پی پی کی لیڈرز کے ساتھ شاہ محمود قریشی کو پھانسی کب ہورہی ہے پی ٹی آئی کے پٹواری

Wadaich

Its fair game now. But tell me right after the Abbottabad incident, you think any Chief of the army staff will just sit and not resign ? What are we being sold ? A Snake oil from the cheap market ? Mr. Wadaich, they were all in it together .....

When it comes to damaging Pakistan; none is holy cow. Hang everybody who is the culprit. First of all intelligence guy then COAS for being facilitator.........followed by political traitors.

jaypakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Since this issue has nothing do to with iMran khan or his personal life , it would be forgotten very easily by all and would be considered as nothing happened ever.

Wadaich

پی پی پی کی لیڈرز کے ساتھ شاہ محمود قریشی کو پھانسی کب ہورہی ہے پی ٹی آئی کے پٹواری

Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Qasoori family are same as Haqqani. Qureshi's son was working in John Kerry's Law Firm. CIA plants its agents in different parties.

Zaidi Qasim

When it comes to damaging Pakistan; none is holy cow. Hang everybody who is the culprit. First of all intelligence guy then COAS for being facilitator.........followed by political traitors.

What is the point keep repeating the old rhetoric. Here in Pakistan, no law, no judge and no judiciary will even move without the will of those who are the chuhdries of Pakistan. Take an example of Musharraf . He is comfortably sitting outside making mockery of Justice in Pakistan . Lanaat on this judiciary which allowed him to escape the justice. You can cry all you want for justice and fairness.................

intekhab

Jaisay Fatima Jinnah gaddar thee....Waisay Sabhee gaddar hain......or Sab say bara wafadaar woh commando tha jo shamshee base rent per day ker mohibe watt an k certificates deta tha.....

Wadaich

What is the point keep repeating the old rhetoric. Here in Pakistan, no law, no judge and no judiciary will even move without the will of those who are the chuhdries of Pakistan. Take an example of Musharraf . He is comfortably sitting outside making mockery of Justice in Pakistan . Lanaat on this judiciary which allowed him to escape the justice. You can cry all you want for justice and fairness.................

The crimes of Judiciary is above all. Do U think even through 1000s of elections U could be able to get rid of Mafia/cartel.

Zaidi Qasim

The crimes of Judiciary is above all. Do U think even through 1000s of elections U could be able to get rid of Mafia/cartel.

Allah had given many chances to Banni Isreal. They disappointed him every time. Wait , we may witness the repeat of the historical facts in front of our own eyes. I have very little trust in the system itself. But Allah has his own ways and I trust him more than anything else .....

pak-pak

Senator (1k+ posts)
یہ بات تو عمران کو بھی پتا ہو گی ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ بھر بھی ہمارا عمران سادہ ہے
Mr wadaich

Last edited:

Wadaich

Allah had given many chances to Banni Isreal. They disappointed him every time. Wait , we may witness the repeat of the historical facts in front of our own eyes. I have very little trust in the system itself. But Allah has his own ways and I trust him more than anything else .....

fawad ali

Zardari should brle tried for corruption and treason.
The article also says CIA found osama when they decided to bypass ISI. If CIA with so limited access in Pakistan could find Osama, why couldnt ISI? Looks like ISI was hiding him.

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zardari let in CIA agents and Mota Nawaja has let in RAW agents.
Both Nawaz and Zardari are corrupt traitors but he problem is the
Army supports these guys.

Gen Kayani protected Zardari for 5 years, he even let Hussain Haqqani
off the hook.

There is no mention of this on media but if Imran Khan uses the word
phateechar then that is a headline for a week.