Equally Hideous Performance as Cricketer

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
? ? ? ? ? Look who's talking about mental capacity! A retarded patwari, who just did a 180 Uturn in his own thread! ???

Puttar to sirf bandar dance kari ja, aab yehi tere naseeb mein likha hai!
This is his usual modus operandi. For 3 pages he was screaming stats, after getting embarrassed by actual stats he is now trying to dig his way out of it by nit-picking a single match, blaming PCB and then becoming a mzloom

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is his usual modus operandi. For 3 pages he was screaming stats, after getting embarrassed by actual stats he is now trying to dig his way out of it by nit-picking a single match, blaming PCB and then becoming a mzloom
What the heck man. I am not nitpicking on a single match. It is whole world cup record which is showing horror story and I stand by with it. Come on now be honest in your comments at least.
I used India match example, since there is never anything more humiliating for us than defeat from India. And we always mince the guy who is responsible for this.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
What the heck man. I am not nitpicking on a single match. It is whole world cup record which is showing horror story and I stand by with it. Come on now be honest in your comments at least.
I used India match example, since there is never anything more humiliating for us than defeat from India. And we always mince the guy who is responsible for this.
Your donkey DNA is really shining through your comments and is for everyone to see.
What you call hideous is what the rest of the world calls, proven by stats as world class with top 5 world cup bowling stats, highest score in the wining match and 35 batting avg. Now you can go and interpret it anyway you want and 'stand by with' the dumb shit your brain comes up with.

RajaRawal111

Your donkey DNA is really shining through your comments and is for everyone to see.
What you call hideous is what the rest of the world calls, proven by stats as world class with top 5 world cup bowling stats, highest score in the wining match and 35 batting avg. Now you can go and interpret it anyway you want and 'stand by with' the dumb shit your brain comes up with.
Okay Calm down man. We are not going anywhere. I have said what I wanted and you have heard it loud and clear.

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
>
سب سے زیادہ بزتی والی بات کہ جیتے ہوے ورلڈ کپ میں ہندوستان سے عبرتناک شکست کھائی اور وجہ اور کوئی نہیں تھا صرف بورن ٹو وین - عمران خان - بیٹنگ میں انڈے پر آوٹ اور بولنگ میں دبا کر کٹ کھائی اور ایک وکٹ بھی نہ لی

Do you know the age of him at that time ? He was around 40, you expect him to bowl well at that time ? He had left cricket before that, he came back at the request of general Zia. This clearly shows how much brain you used while doing your "research"

So he was a pathetic cricketer ? Then why ESPN considers him legend of cricket ? And when I see all international greats talking about him, their reverence is visible in their voice.

Sadly your analysis is not correct.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
see if I go by your logic, then first of all no wrong was done by govt of Pakistan or Sindh govt from 2013-2018, because I couldn’t find a single thread or comment from you against PMLN or PPP, but you went all hell against PTI. This my dear is called Bughz

the same bughz that has made you now so bonkers that you want to see data to find out if Imran Khan knew how to play cricket when the whole world is in awe of his performance

چھوڑ نا یار منور خان اس فورم پر لوگ گواہ ہیں میں نے عمران خان کے چند اقدامات کو کیسے سراہا --- مجھے سب سے زیادہ خوشی ہو تھی جب خان نے پاکستان میں پیدا ہونے والے افغانی بچوں کو شہریت دینے کی بات کی تھی میں نے دل سے اس کا شکریہ ادا کیا تھا -- اس نیت سے کہ کوئی اس کو سنے دیکھے اور یہ کام ہونے دے --- اس قوم نے افغانیوں کے ساتھ جو ظلم کیا اس کا کچھ تو مداوا ہوتا - لیکن ادھر بھی یہ بندہ باتوں سے آگے نہیں گیا --- آج خود بھی بھول گیا ہو گا کہ اس نے کیا کہا تھا - کورونہ اور لوک ڈاؤن کے معاملے میں نے ہمیشہ اس کی سوچ اور طریقے کی تعریف کی ہے

میرا مقصد اس تھرڈ کے موضو ع کو بدھلنا نہیں - صرف جناب کے بغض عمرانیہ کی نفی ہے باقی دنیا ساری جو مرضی کہے - جب ایک اجڑ رولا پانے لگے تو ایک آواز زیادہ نہیں سنائی دیتی - میں دلیل کے ساتھ بات کرتا ہوں - جیسے اس تھریڈ میں کی ہے - کرو نا اس ڈیٹا کو رد اگر ہمت ہے

RajaRawal111

see if I go by your logic, then first of all no wrong was done by govt of Pakistan or Sindh govt from 2013-2018, because I couldn’t find a single thread or comment from you against PMLN or PPP, but you went all hell against PTI. This my dear is called Bughz

the same bughz that has made you now so bonkers that you want to see data to find out if Imran Khan knew how to play cricket when the whole world is in awe of his performance
کیا بات ہے یار منور خان تمہاری بھی --- بت پرستوں کی طرح ہو تم --- وہ بھی یہی کہتے تھے کہ ہمارے اجداد صدیوں سے یہ کہتے چلے آ رہے ہیں ہم کوئی اور بات کیسے سنهیں
نچی جاؤ یار تم لوگ -- گانا لگا دوں میں آے گا عمران والا ؟؟؟

Munawarkhan

And whatever whole world says, They praise lots and lots of cricketers. That is the tradition of friends. World cup is the place where he was head-on with the world best fighters. And his performance spoke totally against what whole world says.
I guess we needed him most in world cups than county cricket. --- Am I wrong ???

Try to find atleast one renowned cricketing personality player, umpire, coach, analyst etc who shares the same view as yours.

If you can’t find, then try to find out what made you like this, was it the qeema wala naan ke khota biryani?

surfer

No I did not embarrass myself. In fact I myself was shocked when I saw these numbers.
It is exactly like what he actually is --- no matter what everyone else says.
Great. So please explain why you think 4-37 against WI or 72 top score final against an almost undefeated eng side in 92 final are bad performances?

#diggingdeeperholes

surfer

Would you rather

a) win against India in group stages and lose WC final OR
B) lose against India and win WC final?

Answer honestly:)

Because if you answer a you will literally be the first Pakistani to say that!

RajaRawal111

Try to find atleast one renowned cricketing personality player, umpire, coach, analyst etc who shares the same view as yours.

If you can’t find, then try to find out what made you like this, was it the qeema wala naan ke khota biryani?
come on Munawar Knan act sensible man?? You will never look at the numbers but you will ask me me to dig out the old black & white videos ??? No one talks bad about the person gone beyond the horizon.
Anyways it is too late for me. Will see you tomorrow.

RajaRawal111

Would you rather

اووؤ -- اچھا الہام ہوا تھا عمران خان کو کہ انڈیا سے لتیں کھا لو تو ورلڈ کپ جیت جاؤ گے ؟؟؟
مجھے نہیں پتا تھا کہ یہ روحانی کی کرامات تیس سال پہلے بھی ایکٹو تھیں
? ? ? ?

Hate_Nooras

come on Munawar Knan act sensible man?? You will never look at the numbers but you will ask me me to dig out the old black & white videos ??? No one talks bad about the person gone beyond the horizon.
Anyways it is too late for me. Will see you tomorrow.
Raja Ji you have shown why anyone with average intelligence thinks that Nooras like you are retarded. You have made a total tit of yourself talking about cricket and IK. Stick to arse licking NS and his bunch of crooked retards, you are only good for that.

Munawarkhan

usko question samajh hi nahi aaya.
bughz main brain ki wires short hogayeen hain.

اووؤ -- اچھا الہام ہوا تھا عمران خان کو کہ انڈیا سے لتیں کھا لو تو ورلڈ کپ جیت جاؤ گے ؟؟؟
? ? ? ?
Would you rather

surfer

? ? ? ?
As usual, avoided answering the question. Doesn’t matter, I’m pretty sure in 92 you were celebrating the final win and not crying about the loss to India in group stages!

RajaRawal111

usko question samajh hi nahi aaya.
bughz main brain ki wires short hogayeen hain.

کیا مار رھے ہو منور خان -- تمہیں سمجھ آ گیا ہے سوال تو تم مجھے سمجھا دو کہ کوالیفائنگ میچ انڈیا سے جیت کر پاکستان ورلڈ کپ سے باھر نکل جاتا