Equally Hideous Performance as Cricketer

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As usual, avoided answering the question. Doesn’t matter, I’m pretty sure in 92 you were celebrating the final win and not crying about the loss to India in group stages!
yes, I was enjoying the win --- and I was also ashamed for losing to India.
Were you jumping with Joy after getting kicked from India ??

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
yes, I was enjoying the win --- and I was also ashamed for losing to India.
Were you jumping with Joy after getting kicked from India ??
Inna tu aya India da dushman. Tere ganjay ne to pukki yarian dali huwi thi modi se, Apni sugar mill me Indian bharay huway the. Ek dafa bhi apnay pyo Kulbushan na naam nahi liya, balkay sab se phele support kiya ke haan Pakistan India terrorist bhej tha hai. India ke khilaf labhi choo tak nahi ki. Left an international diplomatic vaccum in the region which led India make inroads with our once ally nations, pursue a policy of painting Pakistan as a terrorist state and isolating it internationally

In sub baaton pe tu "ashamed" nahi huwa? Bus ek cricket match harnay per ashamed hogaya hain?

Wadda aya ashamed da mama.

RajaRawal111

Inna tu aya India da dushman. Tere ganjay ne to pukki yarian dali huwi thi modi se, Apni sugar mill me Indian bharay huway the. Ek dafa bhi apnay pyo Kulbushan na naam nahi liya, balkay sab se phele support kiya ke haan Pakistan India terrorist bhej tha hai. India ke khilaf labhi choo tak nahi ki. Left an international diplomatic vaccum in the region which led India make inroads with our once ally nations, pursue a policy of painting Pakistan as a terrorist state and isolating it internationally

In sub baaton pe tu "ashamed" nahi huwa? Bus ek cricket match harnay per ashamed hogaya hain?

Wadda aya ashamed da mama.
Nwaja tera pyo ho sukta he too us ki fiqar kar. Meara kuch nheen lugta. Jo marzi kurey.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bur after losing to india what gave you surity that now we will win world cup.
Munawar Khan understands this vichli gul. I could not. Please enlighten me.
Nothing. I wasnt sure we would win it until eng middle order was out.

The point is not that we lost to India, but that we won the cup. Honestly you sound like the indian fans on cricket forums I used to visit who still say” but we beat you in wc 92”. No pak fan cares

immii

Senator (1k+ posts)
کل ایک چول نے خان جی کے لئے ای ایس پی این پر پیسے دے کر لکھے مضمون کو پیسٹ کر کے پاکستان کی ابتر ترین حالت سے توجہ ہٹانے کی کوشش کی عنوان تھا "بورن ٹو وین" - میں حیران تھا کہ دنیا میں اتنے اچھے اچھے کرکٹر پیدا ہوے ہیں اور صرف خان اوری ہی جیتنے کیلئے کیوں پیدا ہوے - تو میں نے یہ سمجھنے کے لئے توڑی ریسرچ کی - تو پتا چلا کہ بیچارہ کرکٹ میں بھی وھی کچھ تھا جو آج کل ہم دیکھ رھے ہیں

میں کہیں دور نہیں گیا - اپنے پی سی بی کی ویب سایٹ پر خان جی کے ورلڈ کپ کے میچوں کو ذرا غور سے دیکھا - اور انہی میچوں میں بیسٹ پرفورمر سے موازنہ کیا تو پتا چلا کہ موصوف ستائیس میں سے صرف دو میچوں میں بیسٹ پرفورمر تھے وہ بھی سری لنکا کی ٹیم کے خلاف

سب سے زیادہ بزتی والی بات کہ جیتے ہوے ورلڈ کپ میں ہندوستان سے عبرتناک شکست کھائی اور وجہ اور کوئی نہیں تھا صرف بورن ٹو وین - عمران خان - بیٹنگ میں انڈے پر آوٹ اور بولنگ میں دبا کر کٹ کھائی اور ایک وکٹ بھی نہ لی
Following is the data extracted from the PCB website which opens up the reality of Khan as Cricketer. JUST DATA IS SPEAKING HERE.
Link is provided Just check it yourself before someone takes it offline

IKs World Cups performance

Bowling Performance
OversRunsWicketsBowling EconomyMatch best
Australia VS Pakistan
10​
44​
2​
4.40​
2.67​
Siri Lanka VS Pakistan
7​
15​
3​
2.14​
1​

Batting performance
RunsBallsruns/ballsMatch best
9​
19​
0.47​
1.42​
0​
2​
0.00​
1.08​

Bowling Performance
Australia VS Pakistan
10​
29​
2​
2.90​
1.67​
England VS Pakistan
12​
24​
1​
2.00​
1​
West Indies Vs Pakistan
9​
43​
1​
4.78​
2.17​

Batting performance
1​
1​
1.00​
1.66​
21​
82​
0.26​
1​
6​
4​
1.50​
1.75​

Not selected for bowling

Batting performance
56​
33​
1.70​
1.7​
9​
26​
0.35​
1.18​
7​
35​
0.20​
0.85​
102​
133​
0.77​
1.3​
13​
28​
0.46​
0.85​
79​
74​
1.07​
1.41​
17​
41​
0.41​
0.83​

Bowling Performance
Siri Lanka VS Pakistan
10​
42​
2​
4.20​
3​
England VS Pakistan
West Indies Vs Pakistan
8.3​
37​
4​
4.46​
England VS Pakistan
9​
37​
4​
4.11​
3.1​
Siri Lanka VS Pakistan
3.2​
13​
1​
4.06​
0​
West Indies Vs Pakistan
9​
57​
3​
6.33​
2.9​
Australia VS Pakistan
10​
36​
3​
3.60​
3.6​

Batting performance
2​
4​
0.50​
1.5​
22​
32​
0.69​
1.66​
22​
32​
0.69​
1.66​
39​
20​
1.95​
1.95​
#DIV/0!​
58​
84​
0.69​
1.4​

Bowling Performance
YearOversRunsWicketsBowling EconomyMatch best
1992​
Zimbabwe VS Pakistan
1992​
India Vs Pakistan
8​
25​
0​
3.13​
2.2​
1992​
South Africa VS Pakistan
10​
34​
0​
3.40​
3.25​
1992​
Australia VS Pakistan
10​
32​
3.20​
2.62​
1992​
Siri Lanka VS Pakistan
8​
36​
1​
4.50​
3.4​
1992​
New Zealand VS Pakistan
8​
22​
1​
2.75​
1.8​
1992​
New Zealand VS Pakistan
10​
59​
0​
5.90​
3.4​
1992​
England VS Pakistan
6.2​
43​
1​
6.94​
2.2​

Batting performance
0​
5​
0.00​
2​
34​
53​
0.64​
2​
13​
22​
0.59​
1​
22​
69​
0.32​
1.33​
#DIV/0!​
44​
93​
0.47​
1.81​
72​
110​
0.65​
1.73​

Link

MASHALLAH. LONG LIVE IMRAN KHAN. LONG LIVE PAKISTAN.

RajaRawal111

Nothing. I wasnt sure we would win it until eng middle order was out.

The point is not that we lost to India, but that we won the cup. Honestly you sound like the indian fans on cricket forums I used to visit who still say” but we beat you in wc 92”. No pak fan cares
Telling you again Sir, I was compelled to start this discussion due to cheapness of and individual on this forum. I was very much aware of what I was going to get after that. Breaking the taboos often breaks the smasher.
No, I am not an Indian fan, I always enjoy when we beat India and I always feel bad when we loos to them. And I celebrated the WC win. And that happened in 1992, the memories of which are now quite Fuzzy in 90% of the people who are still living.
Question is why the hell that Cup has to sit into the roots of this nation. Why now we have to be punished for committing that sin.

surfer

Telling you again Sir, I was compelled to start this discussion due to cheapness of and individual on this forum. I was very much aware of what I was going to get after that. Breaking the taboos often breaks the smasher.
No, I am not an Indian fan, I always enjoy when we beat India and I always feel bad when we loos to them. And I celebrated the WC win. And that happened in 1992, the memories of which are now quite Fuzzy in 90% of the people who are still living.
Question is why the hell that Cup has to sit into the roots of this nation. Why now we have to be punished for committing that sin.
What taboos? Your basic premise of this thread has been shredded to bits. The stats do not tell the story you want to tell, that’s not breaking taboos, that’s just misplaced analysis.

RajaRawal111

What taboos? Your basic premise of this thread has been shredded to bits. The stats do not tell the story you want to tell, that’s not breaking taboos, that’s just misplaced analysis.
You can stubbornly keep clinging to your point. In the last column of each table, I compared it with the best performer in that particular match. Out of 27 IK was the best performer in only 2 (against Sirilanks). You please prove it otherwise and let me know.
And if you could not, then we should let it go now. It is not progressing anywhere.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You can stubbornly keep clinging to your point. In the last column of each table, I compared it with the best performer in that particular match. Out of 27 IK was the best performer in only 2 (against Sirilanks). You please prove it otherwise and let me know.
And if you could not, then we should let it go now. It is not progressing anywhere.
With this thread you have exposed yourself as to just how much hate and bias you have against IK just because he is IK and nothing else, not political differences not differences of principles, just plain old pure hate.

One thing the whole world unanimously agrees on even including every patwari with half a living brain cell left is that IK without a doubt is a cricketing legend, you cannot mention cricketing greats without including him and he reached the pinnacle of that sport and only 10 men in the entire world and the sports entire history have achieved, that is to be captain of a world cup winning team.

And yet here you are defending your lame bias and hate with your utter bullshit. Grow the fuck up or shut the fuck up.

RajaRawal111

With this thread you have exposed yourself as to just how much hate and bias you have against IK just because he is IK and nothing else, not political differences not differences of principles, just plain old pure hate.

One thing the whole world unanimously agrees on even including every patwari with half a living brain cell left is that IK without a doubt is a cricketing legend, you cannot mention cricketing greats without including him and he reached the pinnacle of that sport and only 10 men in the entire world and the sports entire history have achieved, that is to be captain of a world cup winning team.

And yet here you are defending your lame bias and hate with your utter bullshit. Grow the fuck up or shut the fuck up.
تمہیں پتا ہے ایک دفع احمدی نژاد نے ایک کنفرنکس بلائی تھی کہ دیکھیں تو سہی کہ ہولوکاسٹ اتنا بڑا ہووا ہے جتنا اس نے دنیا کو تن کے رکھا ہوا ہے -- تو سارے یہودی اسی طرح ڈاں ڈاں کرنے لگے جیسے تم لوگوں نے ان فگرز اور ڈیٹا کو سائیڈ پر رکھ کر ڈاں ڈاں مچائی --- میں نے بھی یہی دیکھنا چاہا کہ کیا ہم عمران خان کے ٹلے مارنے کی اتنی بڑی سزا کے مستحق ہیں جتنی غریب کو مل رہی ہے - تو پتا چل کہ یہ ہولوکاسٹ جیسا ہی معاملہ ہے - اصلیت اتنی بڑی نہیں پر رولا بہت ہی زیادہ اونچے درجے کا ہے --- بس

نوٹ: میں نے احمدی نژاد کا نام لے لیا ہے تو تم شیعہ سنی اور ایران پر ووہی روایتی کتا نہ بن جانا جو تم بنتے ہو - اپنی شیخوں کی غلامی یہاں دوبارہ نہ کھول کر دکھانا پیلز

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
تمہیں پتا ہے ایک دفع احمدی نژاد نے ایک کنفرنکس بلائی تھی کہ دیکھیں تو سہی کہ ہولوکاسٹ اتنا بڑا ہووا ہے جتنا اس نے دنیا کو تن کے رکھا ہوا ہے -- تو سارے یہودی اسی طرح ڈاں ڈاں کرنے لگے جیسے تم لوگوں نے ان فگرز اور ڈیٹا کو سائیڈ پر رکھ کر ڈاں ڈاں مچائی --- میں نے بھی یہی دیکھنا چاہا کہ کیا ہم عمران خان کے ٹلے مارنے کی اتنی بڑی سزا کے مستحق ہیں جتنی غریب کو مل رہی ہے - تو پتا چل کہ یہ ہولوکاسٹ جیسا ہی معاملہ ہے - اصلیت اتنی بڑی نہیں پر رولا بہت ہی زیادہ اونچے درجے کا ہے --- بس

نوٹ: میں نے احمدی نژاد کا نام لے لیا ہے تو تم شیعہ سنی اور ایران پر ووہی روایتی کتا نہ بن جانا جو تم بنتے ہو - اپنی شیخوں کی غلامی یہاں دوبارہ نہ کھول کر دکھانا پیلز
? ? ? ? This literally has to be the dumbest argument I've read in a long time, comparing holocaust denial to IK cricketing legend status, which once again in reiterate the entire cricketing world unanimously agrees upon.

Dude just stop talking, because the more you talk the worse you are just making it for yourself. We get it you hate IK for being IK, nothing really new there.

RajaRawal111

? ? ? ? This literally has to be the dumbest argument I've read in a long time, comparing holocaust denial to IK cricketing legend status, which once again in reiterate the entire cricketing world unanimously agrees upon.

Dude just stop talking, because the more you talk the worse you are just making it for yourself. We get it you hate IK for being IK, nothing really new there.

Come on now I don't hate him. I am disappointed at him because of his incompetence and what he has done to my Maan Dhurti. It is the taboos that you Imranis have made is what bothers me.

And on the side note --- I think you very well know how much importance I give you and your advice ?

surfer

I don’t have to prove anything. The stats you posted in the first post already prove my point - IK has an exemplary record in wc. The. You just have to google and most of his peers mostly choose IK in all time WC XI and mostly as captain (the captaincy factor which your stats completely ignore).

I have to be stubborn because it’s taking a lot of effort to make you understand a simple point. And you keep changing the goalposts...initially you were saying his record is not good, now it’s that his record on each match was not the best - but wait, in WC final wasn’t his batting the best?

You’ve built a strawman argument and for some unfathomable reason (amusing as it is to the rest of us) you are adamant to defend it!

I’ll try one last time in simple language - the stats you posted show an overall GOOD record not an overall BAD one.

Have a good weekend

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Come on now I don't hate him
Oh please, this entire thread is a living testament to the fact you hate him for no reason other than just being IK.

I am disappointed at him because of his incompetence and what he has done to my Maan Dhurti.
Oh please save your maa dharti speech for someone else, we are all tired of hearing this bullshit from you, if you have even an iota of any reverence for your maa dharti you would not have been such a huge vocal supporter of Nawaz Sharif while he was raping your maa dharti, we all remember how almost everyday you would post articles singing his praises while he was in power.

Till today almost 3 years now he is a convicted criminal for corruption and a fugitive of the law yet you neither have every accepted he is corrupt to the core nor that he stole from your maa dhurti. In fact ever since you have been defending his rape of our maa dharti.

So yeah save your maa dharti speech for someone who gives a fuck or doesn't know you

RajaRawal111

Oh please, this entire thread is a living testament to the fact you hate him for no reason other than just being IK.

Oh please save your maa dharti speech for someone else, we are all tired of hearing this bullshit from you, if you have even an iota of any reverence for your maa dharti you would not have been such a huge vocal supporter of Nawaz Sharif while he was raping your maa dharti, we all remember how almost everyday you would post articles singing his praises while he was in power.

Till today almost 3 years now he is a convicted criminal for corruption and a fugitive of the law yet you neither have every accepted he is corrupt to the core nor that he stole from your maa dhurti. In fact ever since you have been defending his rape of our maa dharti.

So yeah save your maa dharti speech for someone who gives a fuck or doesn't know you
I told you so many times i dont question anybody's affiliation with Maan dhurti. And i dont allow anyone else to question mine.
Told you 1000 times that i have worked and did contribute towards it, which a pesey ka tatoo like you can never imagin.
You are a degected and nalaaeq insaan who preferred to spent his life outside licking shithole of your arabi sheikh masters. You were not able to get into competition that Pakistani go through. Otherwise you should have been here.
So keep licking those holes and dont comment on my association ot Maan dhurti.
Baqi all was your BS. I cant keep repeating myself.

Now post your laughing emoticons i will talk further to you tomorrow.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I told you so many times i dont question anybody's affiliation with Maan dhurti. And i dont allow anyone else to question mine.
Told you 1000 times that i have worked and did contribute towards it, which a pesey ka tatoo like you can never imagin.
You are a degected and nalaaeq insaan who preferred to spent his life outside licking shithole of your arabi sheikh masters. You were not able to get into competition that Pakistani go through. Otherwise you should have been here.
So keep licking those holes and dont comment on my association ot Maan dhurti.
Baqi all was your BS. I cant keep repeating myself.

Now post your laughing emoticons i will talk further to you tomorrow.
SO really no actual reply as to supporting the biggest rapist of your maa dhurti other than baseless personal attacks, then what else can you expect from a retarded patwari.

RajaRawal111

SO really no actual reply as to supporting the biggest rapist of your maa dhurti other than baseless personal attacks, then what else can you expect from a retarded patwari.
So what you did, didn't you do personal attack on me ???
I cant keep going over and over on Nawaja with you, haven't we had enough of it. There is nothing new with you or with me on this subject. It is still at the point where we left off.
Only new thing is that your duffer donkey sent him out and got a tip of 50 Rs from him.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So what you did, didn't you do personal attack on me ???
I cant keep going over and over on Nawaja with you, haven't we had enough of it. There is nothing new with you or with me on this subject. It is still at the point where we left off.
Only new thing is that your duffer donkey sent him out and got a tip of 50 Rs from him.
Oh making fun of you dumb patwaris is a favourite pass time of mine, but along with that I posted facts and every time you get cornered you come out with your maa dharti sob story drama, wah wah wah my maa dharti wah wah wah dharti. I just called you out on your bullshit, that if it really was the case you wouldn't be such a big Nawaz ass licker. Anyone who loves this maa dharti cannot support and defend these disgusting ahle gunj khandaan

It's that simple.