ShakeelAhmed

Councller (250+ posts)
mn53.gif

http://www.kkfpk.com/mn53.gif

chaloo man liya k phelay ki zabardasti hi mki jati thi... ***** hai hai MQM gunda party par
Badmash kahi k

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: اس سال فطرے کی وصولی میں زبردستی نہ کریں ف&#

I haven't collected fitra by force ----- Nor do I need to ??/ It is for those who deserve it ---- Again no hard feelings

It is my hope that all Zakat and Fitra collection by all political parties stops by this time next year. And this includes PTI and JI.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

کیا ایم کیو ایم زبردستی فطرے اور زکات وصول کرتی رہی ہے ؟ واضح رہے کہ یہ نیوز کلپ کے کے ایف کی ویب سائٹ سے لیا گیا ہے امّت اخبار کا نہیں ہے ---- امید ہے آپ جھوٹ نہیں بولیں گے

When PTI people accuse someone of lying, its like pot calling the kettle black.

Let me tell you what really happens, no one is threatened, people are just bothered continuously to pay Fitra to KKF. Its nothing like what you people think. If someone doesnt want to pay, they dont have to. I wont argue that some workers dont use harsh tongues to get Fitra. Thats why I think all political parties should be banned from collection Fitra and Zakat. That is also why we dont pay Zakat/Fitra to MQM, JI or Imran Khan because political patries and persons have no right to collect this

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

When PTI people accuse someone of lying, its like pot calling the kettle black.

Let me tell you what really happens, no one is threatened, people are just bothered continuously to pay Fitra to KKF. Its nothing like what you people think. If someone doesnt want to pay, they dont have to. I wont argue that some workers dont use harsh tongues to get Fitra. Thats why I think all political parties should be banned from collection Fitra and Zakat. That is also why we dont pay Zakat/Fitra to MQM, JI or Imran Khan because political patries and persons have no right to collect this

محترم اگر یہی قصور پی ٹی آئ سے ہو گیا ہوتا تو تم اور تمہارا پورا مافیا بریگیڈ اسکی کاپیاں کر کے اس فورم پر بکھیر دیتا اور نا قابل معافی جرم بن جاتا اور اب بجاے شرم سار ہونے کے کتنی ڈھٹائی سے اپنے جبری بھتے کو چندے کا نام دے رہے ہو
بڑے نیوٹرل اور "ریشنل" بنے پھرتے ہو اپنی آنکھ کا شہتیر بھی نظر نہیں آتا ---- یہ خبر تمھارے گینگ کی بدماشیوں کا ثبوت ہے
خیراتی مقاصد کے لیے چندہ مانگنا ثواب کا کام ہے اور زبردستی گن پواینٹ پر بھتہ وصول کرنا بد معاشی کا

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

فاروق ستار کے ایم کیو ایم چھوڑنے، یا ایم کیو ایم کے ختم ہو جانے سے کراچی کے یہ مسائل ختم نہیں ہوں گے۔ ایم کیو ایم ختم ہو گئی تو پھر سنی تحریک اور جماعت اسلامی اور اے این پی اور لیاری گینگز اور حقیقی پہلے سے لائن میں لگے ہوئے ہیں۔

ضرورت ہے کہ اس کلچر کا خاتمہ ہونا چاہیے۔

حکومت اگر پرچیاں بانٹنے پر مکمل پابندی لگا دے تو شاید صورتحال کسی حد تک اور بہتر ہو سکے۔

Wo ho, you never stop to amuse me. What a wonderful logic. No answers to the questions, why Sattar was requesting the end of terror tactics in collection of Islamic dues on the point of gun because of elections.
No answers to how the Islamic dues could be collected on point of a gun, and then same money collected with force and violence including murders, is used to fool the world that MQM is doing so much charitable work for the citizens of Pakistan

Even the righteous deeds for the MQM goons were not righteous, but they were doing it to fool the innocent and gain a propaganda coup for themselves to present themselves how caring they are, when reality was so damn dark and different.

And here you are the crooks of MQM justifying that MQM or Farooq Sattar are not the cause or answers to Karachi's problem.

so what are the Karachi's problems one ask? Killings, bhatta, parchi system, kidnapping and ransom, etc etc. And guess what MQM is the pioneer to start all that in Karachi. Even the charity was done from the money obtained on gun point. But look at the crooks, they arrange the TV cameras, and channels like ARY under threats or compulsions would show live coverage for hours for the distribution ceremonies. Not having the courage to show to the public, how the money used for the charitable deeds was obtained on the barrel of a gun. What kind of goodness was it?

And you say, the problems of Karachi wouldn't solve by their disappearance? Well they are the source and main reason for the troubles. Once they gone, slowly everything would fall in place. Others only have recently started after realising MQM is getting away with murders literally. And are capturing Karachi slowly for their benefits. Even though their so-called mandate is based on power of the guns and achieve through thappa mafia.

And then your insincere advice, "is culture ko khattam hona chahee". Thats why I say, you MQM supporters are some of the worst in the world. Totally shameless, liars and crooks, you should rot in hell for the crimes you have done against humanity for so many years.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

محترم اگر یہی قصور پی ٹی آئ سے ہو گیا ہوتا تو تم اور تمہارا پورا مافیا بریگیڈ اسکی کاپیاں کر کے اس فورم پر بکھیر دیتا اور نا قابل معافی جرم بن جاتا اور اب بجاے شرم سار ہونے کے کتنی ڈھٹائی سے اپنے جبری بھتے کو چندے کا نام دے رہے ہو
بڑے نیوٹرل اور "ریشنل" بنے پھرتے ہو اپنی آنکھ کا شہتیر بھی نظر نہیں آتا ---- یہ خبر تمھارے گینگ کی بدماشیوں کا ثبوت ہے
خیراتی مقاصد کے لیے چندہ مانگنا ثواب کا کام ہے اور زبردستی گن پواینٹ پر بھتہ وصول کرنا بد معاشی کا

HAHA! Imran Khan ko bola to jaise aag bharak uthi.

When did I say collection of Zakat/Fitra was right by MQM? As a political party they have no right to collect it, whether with or without force, its wrong either way.

In the same way Imran Khan is a political person and has no right to collect and ask for people's Zakat and Fitra, regardless of the reason. I want to be fair, thats all. You have to hold everyone to the same equal standards. Hope you will agree with me.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

HAHA! Imran Khan ko bola to jaise aag bharak uthi.

When did I say collection of Zakat/Fitra was right by MQM? As a political party they have no right to collect it, whether with or without force, its wrong either way.

In the same way Imran Khan is a political person and has no right to collect and ask for people's Zakat and Fitra, regardless of the reason. I want to be fair, thats all. You have to hold everyone to the same equal standards. Hope you will agree with me.

بھائی صاحب آگ نہیں لگی آپ بچوں کی طرح اپنے دلارے فاروق "بھائی" کا دفاع کر رہے ہیں اور بجاے ایم کیو ایم کی اس حرکت کی مذمّت کرنے کے اپنا ذاتی مشورہ دے رہے ہیں کہ چندہ کسی کو بھی نہیں دینا چاہئیے --- کیا یہ الزام کا جواب ہے ؟ دینا چاہئیے اور دینے میں بھی زمین آسمان کا فرق موجود ہے --- ایک شخص ہاتھ پھیلا کے آپ کو قائل کر کے پیسے لے تو دینا آپ کے اختیار میں ہے وہاں آپ کے پاس چاہنے اور نہ چاہنے کا آپشن موجود ہے لیکن اگر کوئی آپ کے منہ پر پستول رکھ دے آپ کو دھمکی دے دے یا قربانی کی کھال نہ دینے کی صورت میں آپ کی کھال مانگ لے تو پھر آپ کے فرشتے بھی "چندہ" دیں گے لیکن دنیا اسے "بھتہ" کا نام دے گی --- فاروق بھائی اپنے کارکنوں کو اسی چیز سے روکنے کی کوشش کر رہے ہیں کہ اس سال ایسا نہ کریں وہ الیکشن کا سال ہے -- یعنی دوسرے حالات میں یہ کامن پریکٹس ہے

رہی سیاسی جماعت کی بات تو ہر سیاسی جماعت اور اسکا رہنما ایک جیسا نہیں ہوتا عمران خان پر پورا پاکستان اعتماد کر تا ہے لوگوں کو یقین ہوتا ہے کہ انکا پیسا رفاہی کاموں میں لگ رہا ہے اس نے اپنی کریڈیبلیٹی بنائی ہے اور اس کی جماعت مسلح غنڈوں کا ٹولہ نہیں ہے

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

بھائی صاحب آگ نہیں لگی آپ بچوں کی طرح اپنے دلارے فاروق "بھائی" کا دفاع کر رہے ہیں اور بجاے ایم کیو ایم کی اس حرکت کی مذمّت کرنے کے اپنا ذاتی مشورہ دے رہے ہیں کہ چندہ کسی کو بھی نہیں دینا چاہئیے --- کیا یہ الزام کا جواب ہے ؟ دینا چاہئیے اور دینے میں بھی زمین آسمان کا فرق موجود ہے --- ایک شخص ہاتھ پھیلا کے آپ کو قائل کر کے پیسے لے تو دینا آپ کے اختیار میں ہے وہاں آپ کے پاس چاہنے اور نہ چاہنے کا آپشن موجود ہے لیکن اگر کوئی آپ کے منہ پر پستول رکھ دے آپ کو دھمکی دے دے یا قربانی کی کھال نہ دینے کی صورت میں آپ کی کھال مانگ لے تو پھر آپ کے فرشتے بھی "چندہ" دیں گے لیکن دنیا اسے "بھتہ" کا نام دے گی --- فاروق بھائی اپنے کارکنوں کو اسی چیز سے روکنے کی کوشش کر رہے ہیں کہ اس سال ایسا نہ کریں وہ الیکشن کا سال ہے -- یعنی دوسرے حالات میں یہ کامن پریکٹس ہے

رہی سیاسی جماعت کی بات تو ہر سیاسی جماعت اور اسکا رہنما ایک جیسا نہیں ہوتا عمران خان پر پورا پاکستان اعتماد کر تا ہے لوگوں کو یقین ہوتا ہے کہ انکا پیسا رفاہی کاموں میں لگ رہا ہے اس نے اپنی کریڈیبلیٹی بنائی ہے اور اس کی جماعت مسلح غنڈوں کا ٹولہ نہیں ہے

You need to read what I write instead of what you think I write. Yes the things you mention do happen,no doubting that. Farooq Sattar said as much in this statement. But these incident happen in a small number, things get blown out of proportion when its MQM involved. Since they do happen I absolutely condemn MQM for it. That is one reason why I think all political parties should be banned from collecting Zakat.

That is where we disagree, Imran Khan uses his social work to further his political agenda and I cannot allow my Zakat to be used for that because it becomes haram for me. Not to mention how much gunah he gets for it. In the same way if Imran Khan has the right to ask for Zakat, so does Altaf Hussain. To me Imran Khan is no better and no worse than any of the multitude of politicians we have in Pakistan

So far as PTI not being a gang of armed thugs, well... all political parties are gangs in one way or the other and PTI is no exception

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQN0vaM8zto