Everyone Wants to Follow the Chinese Model of Progress. Why not Follow the Chinese model of Controll

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)
Problem is not the awaam but the sold out Army Generals, Courts, election commission. ISI/Army created Noora League and MQM.

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
One person one vote is ideal for controlled democracy because authors of modern democracy know how easy it is to manipulate misery and ignorance of the majority of the people, this is one reason why poverty is growing in every country.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
One person one vote is ideal for controlled democracy because authors of modern democracy know how easy it is to manipulate misery and ignorance of the majority of the people, this is one reason why poverty is growing in every country.

You mean democracy is devised to exploit the poor???

Wadaich

The kind of democracy we are asked to appreciate as a blessing, yes indeed it exploits ignorance and poverty.

Thanks. It is actually Demoncracy. It is designed for the rule of exploiters, murderers and the corrupt. All the miseries humankind is facing is due to this. Allama Iqbal unveiled its true and heinous face in "Iblees ki Majlis-e-Shoora". It can breed only Nawaz/Zardari/Achakzai/Altaf/Asfandyar. People like IK can never come to power even after 100000000years. They must understand if they have brains.

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In my open ion it is neither of the two, it the corrupt leaders though educated, who bypass and or use systems for their benefits, uneducated have no say, they are told to vote who and are rewarded, if they don't the consequences are dire, from loosing their land to being beaten up.

So blaming comon man is not the fact as compare to what I put up here, think about it and know the the truth.

Wadaich

In my open ion it is neither of the two, it the corrupt leaders though educated, who bypass and or use systems for their benefits, uneducated have no say, they are told to vote who and are rewarded, if they don't the consequences are dire, from loosing their land to being beaten up.

So blaming comon man is not the fact as compare to what I put up here, think about it and know the the truth.

Had it been feasible or worthwhile, the people trained by Rasool Allahpbuh must not have given right to select the ruler to the most qualified people among Sahaba :razi:, it would have been given to general public.....or Allah :subhanahu: would have mentioned it in the Last Book.

Ruling a country is a specialized job. A person with very little or know knowledge cannot given right to have say in this matter; just like in case of illness, home construction, or any other service you always approach the qualified person.

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
From what I understand about choosing of Majlis E Shura is that comon people choose their representatives who in turn in majlis chose the Leades.

So their was a allowance to the comon man to take part in the choosing process. I stand corrected.

thinking

Agreed....This should be follow....lekan
masla ye ha ke hamaray present Gh.adar
corrupt leaders se kesay jaan chuarae
jaya.?.2 hi rastey hain..ya tu Army is dafah
pori tarah system ki ghalazat saaf karay
ya phir.khouni inqlab...ther is no other
way...

Wadaich

From what I understand about choosing of Majlis E Shura is that comon people choose their representatives who in turn in majlis chose the Leades.

So their was a allowance to the comon man to take part in the choosing process. I stand corrected.

You know majority of the people, at any period of time in the history of mankind, has never been able to identify the righteous, wise, honorable, sincere, and best among them. Had it been the case, Prophets of Allah :subhanahu: would have been followed by the majority of their time. Had the right to choose the ruler been given to the general public after the Wisal of Nabi-e-Pak pbuh, Islam would have ended then & there as except Makkah & Madina, and few other tribes, majority of the tribes reverted & rebelled. As a rule of the thumb, the majority has never been on the right path; had it been so there would never had been need for Prophets.

Wadaich

Agreed....This should be follow....lekan
masla ye ha ke hamaray present Gh.adar
corrupt leaders se kesay jaan chuarae
jaya.?.2 hi rastey hain..ya tu Army is dafah
pori tarah system ki ghalazat saaf karay
ya phir.khouni inqlab...ther is no other
way...

In the present scenario and resources, the only way out is to crush these hardened criminals in power corridors through brute force. And this force is only with Army this time. Moreover, according to our current constitution, it is legal/constitutional obligation of the Army to safeguard physical & ideological borders of Pakistan. The only way out is establish a technocratic caretaker government from every walk of life, do reforms, and establish a Chinese like system where only the qualified and trained people can rise to governance positions. It can only happen if the top slot of the Armed forces don't have compromised people whose stakes are linked to current corrupt to the core system.