sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Father of Zardari Views About Quaid-e-Azam...Ehsaan Framosh log

Every one of your past and current leaders have followed his vision. Almost all of them violated your constitution just like Mr. Jinnah who did the opening ceremony. Thats why the man is complaining.
(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

wwmgpak

Voter (50+ posts)

asif zardari ke politics ka aaj aakhree din hea . bye the way any body know about anchor .....?

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)

Pakistan and for People of Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam will be Remembered as Quaid-e-Azam but unicorn for your info zardari hakim or asif are just nobody only an accident brought power to them and your mindset is not changed more than sixty years gone after partition that will remain cheap as always peace.
He is absolutely right and he is not the only one.

Last edited:

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yeh SIndhi Qaum parast Soch he jo ke is show mein bayan ki gaye hei. ****** Raja Dahir ki nasal begherat. Akh thoo is ki shakal per MAr Gaya Mardood Na fatiha na darood.

hakim ali zardari aur is shaks may kiya faraq hey
(omg)

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
SNAKES Bred SNAKES: Views on Quaid

Here are some views on Quaid by Hakim Ali Zardari.

We are cursing Asif Zardari all the time, but he is born from this snake Hakim. How could you expect something else from a son of a snake?

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)

Es najaiz aulad ko maloom nahin k Pakistan ko aik qaum banaane keliye aik mushtarik zban ki zaroorat thi
jo urdu hi ho skti thi. Aur urdu india mein muslims ki zban thi.

excuse my language but couldn't help.

Unicorn

Banned

Pakistan and for People of Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam will be Remembered as Quaid-e-Azam but unicorn for your info zardari hakim or asif are just nobody only an accident brought power to them and your mindset is not changed more than sixty years gone after partition that will remain cheap as always peace.

Argue with the guy in the video I only agree with him. I was born in 65 no where close to sixty yet.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: SNAKES Bred SNAKES: Views on Quaid

by the way not a bad point .. i dont call him sake for this thought .. i will say a point of view i only dont like them because of their curruption as far as point is concern it is a good point

Ozmurd

Voter (50+ posts)

No leader in history of subcontinent was more democratic than Quaid e Azam. Read Jaswant singh book if one has any doubt in his mind. Gandhi even though was a great leader was not much of a stature as Jinnah was the only person who fought against British within constitution based on logic to preserve the rights of Muslims in India. Gandhi was famous only for his fasting but regardless his contributions are enormous. Kindly before stating anything read history so any one of you including me don't make a fool of ourselves.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

idiot.................jaisa baap waisa beta

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

who cares what he thinks...:lol:

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

The real snakes are those who did operation in lal masjid & allow drone attacks. Handover aafia siddiqui & raymond davis. he is only giving his point of view which u can agree or disagree with.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

by the way not a bad point .. i dont call him sake for this thought .. i will say a point of view i only dont like them because of their curruption as far as point is concern it is a good point

Only achievement of ppl like him and their followers is "do nothing criticize others".

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)

jis trah ajkal fashion hai her era gera nathu khera jis ki logo katal kwarnway say le kar es qoom koo loota hai woo bhee imran khan k bary main esi bateen kar raha hoota hai jesy woo khud naoozbillah fresthty hain esi trah maine or bhee kai log old gernration main dekhy hain esi idiot hakim zardari ki trah joo quaid-e-azam per baat kar rahy hoty thy even including mulvi hazart,

enko sharam ani chahy enki apni countribution kia hai for the nation? ( expect robing, lotting, murders, cheating, munfqat and licking a----- of forigen powers)

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)

In India there are so many people still have views contrary to Mahatma Gandhi's. But that is what democracy is about without personal attacks. No one has a different view on his personal integrity. So, without personalizing Jinnah, any difference view points to his thoughts and practice which affected the nation should be welcomed, so that next generation of leaders learn from such view points.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

i have a different view about constitution.. it exists only when a country exist.... its just a piece of paper derived when a bunch of people scribbled and agreed to some rules to follow something to suit their desires....

there is nothng more supreme than national interests... if bunch of people protecting the constitution are complete scum bags while they can fool an illiterate nation to vote for them again and again and again.... in teh name of religion or bhuttos or bibis or her sons .... i say we just bin that constitution....

its really a catch 22 situation where the person who amended the constituion that all MNA must be pious and religious something and wanted to be the leader of the faithful was hitting on Kim barker.... and piece of paper created by him is a total crap no matter whole assembly approves it while they cannot even read the text....

Every one of your past and current leaders have followed his vision. Almost all of them violated your constitution just like Mr. Jinnah who did the opening ceremony. Thats why the man is complaining.