Fatima Bhutto vs Bilawal Bhutto -- A Brighter Future For Pakistan?

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
fatima is so good..i like her very much...she shud be prime minister of pakistan...:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

She is a HOT chick but I do not think fit for a prime minister...not just because she is from the so called fooling oh sorry ruling family...

Imran Khan all the way so far..

Guys GET YOUR VOTE REGISTERED or ELSE they would be your new masters!

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
fatima is so good..i like her very much...she shud be prime minister of pakistan...:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

you are right .
but strange is the fact that india hasn't got any beautiful lady in politics? why is this so?
or may be i dont know any. if there is ny can you please name her

garry317

Banned
She is a HOT chick but I do not think fit for a prime minister...not just because she is from the so called fooling oh sorry ruling family...

Imran Khan all the way so far..

Guys GET YOUR VOTE REGISTERED or ELSE they would be your new masters!

lo ji kam se kam pakistan ki reputation thodi c achi ho jayegi..;);););););)

garry317

Banned
you are right .
but strange is the fact that india hasn't got any beautiful lady in politics? why is this so?
or may be i dont know any. if there is ny can you please name her

yups........hamare liye bollywood hi kaafi hai..otherwise hum hollywood se kaam chal lete hain.:P

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
My blood is burning with anger, if ever i got chance, i will kill all of these non-sense ..............bilawal to chalo jo ha wo ha, fatima kis libas main interview day rhi thi k anchor na mukamal labas pehna ha aur wo adhi nangi, jo apnay jism ki hifazat ker nhi sakti wo mulk ki hafazat kray gi? laaaaaaanat at this generation of bhutto

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=22120]Keepinformed[/MENTION] bro sab samjh arrha hay last nyt ap net per kia kartey rhaye hayn :P :P ... all the way fatima bhutto, But as Imran khan's foreign minister :)

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
neither of them..but if i had to pick, it would be fatima bhutto..