FIA Contempt of Court sending notices to Overseas Pakistani Families

Tigerkiller

Voter (50+ posts)
This is becoming an absolute mess now!!!
yes it has already messed up. No law in pakistan. It is worst than law of the jungle. Rana Sana Ullah must be arrested under contempt of court and judiciary before it get too late. Islamabad high court already order against this ordinance . This fascist government must be send home asap.

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
yes it has already messed up. No law in pakistan. It is worst than law of the jungle. Rana Sana Ullah must be arrested under contempt of court and judiciary before it get too late. Islamabad high court already order against this ordinance . This fascist government must be send home asap.
I will suggest that you should contact Barrister Hassan Niazi

he is taking care of all such cases.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
The same my Father just close the door on them and let them wait outside and leave.. But It is unfortunate that the Gujranwala FIA not even aware that they are serving notice to overseas citizen. Then you can imaging our nation safety and security. Mine ID card is NICOP and UK is my permanet address on my NICOP

How did they find out about you? Did you post something from our own twitter handle/facebook?

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Any illegal or politically motivated move by the corrupt mixed achar govt will surely backfire some time in the future.

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is what i am doing. Not letting Pakistan Become the Banana Republic.. We will fight for it. I have contacted every FIA office to get the explanation and its cancellation. Funny thing is that they sending this notice to me while I am not even living in Pakistan. Strange
Stay strong brother. They cant do shit

Tigerkiller

Voter (50+ posts)
This is becoming an absolute mess now!!!
yes it has already messed up. No law in pakistan. It is worst than law of the jungle. Rana Sana Ullah must be arrested under contempt of court and judiciary before it get too late. Islamabad high court already order against this ordinance . This facist government must be send home asap.
I also live in UK.If they send me a notice I will use it as toilet paper.
for me not an issue but if you have old parents living in pakistan then it become a big issue. My concern was only my family. but anyways I have dealt them very well and will see Rana Sana Ullah Personally once he visit the UK. He will pay back and i will get me revenge inshallah

Tigerkiller

Voter (50+ posts)
I will suggest that you should contact Barrister Hassan Niazi

he is taking care of all such cases.
i tried but he didnt replied me yet I have contacted FIA myself from Uk and gave my version of the story and hopefully the case will be closed. The FIA inspector was very nice and talk me professionally. I got support from journalists and few other PTI workers. thanks to everyone. I will further update if any more notice received.