Re: First anthem of Pakistan

yes... do not fell in the trap

it is a propegenda

this is Pak Sar Zameen Shad Baad..............and it is in
Saya-e-Khadua-e-Zuljalal

muslim01

Siasat.pk - Blogger

no matter is it propaganda or not.. but i love Pak sar zameen shad bad..

its in farsi but the meaning and the ikhlas with which it was written is awesome.

it was written by a muslim and the best part is it has saya-e-khuda-e-zuljalal in the end and everyone bows there head infront of Allah when it comes.

Subhan Allah it looks so good. I still remember when we were kids and used to sing it in the school's morning assembly.

I love our national anthem.

Qom, Mulk, Saltanat Pa-inda tabinda bad! (May the nation, the country, and the state...Shine in glory everlasting!) INSHAALLAH

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

no matter is it propaganda or not.. but i love Pak sar zameen shad bad..

its in farsi but the meaning and the ikhlas with which it was written is awesome.

it was written by a muslim and the best part is it has saya-e-khuda-e-zuljalal in the end and everyone bows there head infront of Allah when it comes.

Subhan Allah it looks so good. I still remember when we were kids and used to sing it in the school's morning assembly.

I love our national anthem.

Qom, Mulk, Saltanat Pa-inda tabinda bad! (May the nation, the country, and the state...Shine in glory everlasting!) INSHAALLAH

Man the starter of this thread has changed his post. My reply was for his original post.

His original thread was that "Our first anthem was written by Jogan Nath Azab on the request of Qaiud-e-Azam."