First Ever, Online Voting System in Paksitan

Hi Folks,

I would like to introduce the first ever online voting system in Pakistan Polls.pk. Now you can vote you favorite party and polticions. Polls.pk is a non-partisan web tool for comparing election candidates with each other on topical issues and supporting issues in social media.

Your%20Vote%20Bring%20Change%201st%20Online%20Voting%20System%20in%20Pakistan%20-%20Polls.pk.png

Now you decide who wins, Your vote bring change, Vote for Pakistan.

Thanks

Last edited:
Well, me and some my friends are behind this idea. I am 100% sure that its natural and neuter. We also need some volunteers to complete our data base of parties and politicions. So if any one interested, contact us. Thanks

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
Well, me and some my friends are behind this idea. I am 100% sure that its natural and neuter. We also need some volunteers to complete our data base of parties and politicions. So if any one interested, contact us. Thanks
when you launched this poll???

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
why PTI , and Imran khan face not on front page, one has to search for both, as Both have most numbers of votes then I think they should be displayed on front page.

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why you need to access contacts and other account info?

Be careful Siaisat.pk members.

42923024.png

Justice.Yes

MPA (400+ posts)
AOA
Can't even write 'simple' English sentence and trying to access all kinds of 'visitor' info...

why PTI , and Imran khan face not on front page, one has to search for both, as Both have most numbers of votes then I think they should be displayed on front page.

All the parties and politicians are call on random basis, well its a good idea if we show potential iteams on front page. Thanks

Badmaash

Voter (50+ posts)

Well, this seems a scam website, putting pics.of women on 2 tickets to attract fools,and collecting personal data...probably an internal security agency setup.:P

Why you need to access contacts and other account info?

Be careful Siaisat.pk members.

42923024.png
Because we want increase intraction and sharing as much as possible. Witout these permissions we are unable to auto share their activities on their facebook wall. But I am sure that all the data is in save hands and not used any ilegal activity.

Because we want to increase user intraction and sharing as much as possible. Witout these permissions we are unable to auto share their activities on their facebook wall. But I am sure that all the data is in save hands and not used any ilegal activity.

Prince Lazy

Both seems good. both are the good ideas.. we need to share and poll the vote to see what youth thinking our it instead of blaming.
well i am engineer i knew when you give access to facebook or gmail then just small info share with website. they are google and facebook are big companies they dont share all data. just your name email. and friends nothing else.
there is an other option that you deny to giveing any kind of data and also facebook login to you.
if any one have more knowledge on it please share with me thanks

P4kistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just Page likes ki tricks hain... roonday voting karwan nu.....

Online Voting Widout Nadra DB se ho hi nhi sakti,, Jis me NIC aur Walida k real Name se hi voting ho....

Baki tu sub apny shouq hi pura kartay hain

Because we want increase intraction and sharing as much as possible. Witout these permissions we are unable to auto share their activities on their facebook wall. But I am sure that all the data is in save hands and not used any ilegal activity.

ammar26

MPA (400+ posts)
It will prove nothing seriously.

• A person can vote multiple times by changing accounts.
  • No valid check for under 18
I think we should stop wasting our time on these things and concentrate on election campaigns.