Senator (1k+ posts)
story3.gif

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
that takes care of Zardari and Malik at least LOL

But who is going to present and pass the Bill? lol

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah tera shukar. Baqi jo log Qaid e tehreek say jaltay hain un say guzarish hai jaltay rahay jalnay walay ka mun kala. Qaid e tehreek nay aaj tak wazarat ki khuwahish nahi ki jab k aik internet party k sadar nay governership ki khuwahish ka izhar kardiya hai.

Saboo

But who is going to present and pass the Bill? lol[/QUOTE

They are going to the court and not the parliament. If the court
gives an order, may be it will end in the parliament.

BTW besides Zardari and Malik it will take care of Altaf too.

gazoomartian

True, how could I have missed him

Our courts system stinks, judges are corrupt, slave to their masters. Name me one petition or case that SC has disposed of?

To keep PPP in power, the West conspired in reinstating CJ thru propaganda and pressure on Mush. Now its time for CJ to pay back and prevent any case against Zardari.

I frequently think why the nation was so UNITED in bringing CJ back despite that the country is never united on anything? It was all done thru buying and pressuring leaders and brainwashing thru social networks, lawyer's association, purchased media, civil assoc etc. If a country cant unite on anything, how did it unite on this, think about it.

gazoomartian

malik saheb and others

Please make sure you log on here on the Eid day. Nawazish is going to post something bad about me proving that I am very controversial man :lol:

As a consequence, I will be destroyed, my long political careers will be finished, family will break up, banned from siasat, to make it short I WILL BE RUINED (cry)(cry)

Last edited:

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
malik saheb and others

Please make sure you log on here on the Eid day. Nawazish is going to post something bad about me proving that I am very controversial man :lol:

As a consequence, I will be destroyed, my long political careers will be finished, family will break up, banned from siasat, to make it short I WILL BE RUINED (cry)(cry)

Offcourse...............after 10000 post....................everybody mentaly disturbed what he want.............:lol::lol::lol:;)

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan need to take drastic measures because tinkering around the edges is not going to work rather it is only going to buy more time for the same unwanted elements. After generations of experiments we should have learned this much at least.