Fouzia Kasuri's nomination papers for PTI's intra-party Elections rejected due to her dual nationali

Aadmi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fauzia Kasuri@FauziaKasuri14mIn the face of this injustice (disqualification) from #Intrapartyelection, I am ever loyal to #IK, #ISF, #WWing and Pakistan's poor.

she twweted this, Does anyone know y Fauzia Kasuri was disqualified from intraparty elections

408787_159429337549586_1035104152_n.jpg

734108_159429347549585_2057235594_n.jpg

156015_159429330882920_363585358_n.png

https://twitter.com/FauziaKasuri/status/314457568657416192

Last edited by a moderator:

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Fauzia Kasuri Disqualified

Aik to pti ki leadership ko tweet kerne ka bra shook hey,her baat tweet kerte hain wo bhi adhoori,her koi adhi baat le ker chal perta hey.
ab is tweet se jitni merzi batein bna lo.

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dual nationality , but now she has started the process to surrender her American citizenship

Mr Justice

Minister (2k+ posts)

It feels like she had not surrendered her US Citizenship at the times of intra party elections.......

Abdulmaalik

MPA (400+ posts)

She had just filed the application to surrender his US citizenship and it takes 3-4 weeks for the process to complete.So, she would become eligible to file his nomination paper for general elections 2013 before the last date is over.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Wow, Just Wow. Hats off to PTI and IK, they are really setting examples. No one is bigger than the constitution. Very Impressive indeed.

Zindabad

MPA (400+ posts)

last but not least she start the example.... lets c she did it for real or just another joke :(:(:(

Hashi Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI Reject Fozia Kasoori Nomination papers! and Disqualified her!

PTI ruling establishment maneuvered to reject Fauzia Kasuris nomination papers on the basis of her dual nationality

Whereas, she already announced to surrender her Canadian citizenship and submit affidavit in this regard.

Editors Comment
What a shame that the election commission do not have the courage to reject the nomination papers of criminals whose evidences are available The Corrupt ruling mafia including highly partial election commission has allowed such criminals and defaulters to contest and even win the elections

The party and leadership who cannot do justice at home how can they do justice with the nation This is a big question that needs to be answered.

bhaigpt

Banned
Re: Does any body knows if Fauzia Kasuri Disqualified ??

pehle bhang p k soi hui thi?aur paper file liye kaise intra party k liye.dusro pe bhonkne se pehle apni ma behnay to sahi kar lo

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Does any body knows if Fauzia Kasuri Disqualified ??

How pity of Fauzia Kasoori... Now she lost her US citizenship and can't take part in intra-party-election... AUTSH!(bigsmile)

Pakistan1992

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PTI Reject Fozia Kasoori Nomination papers! and Disqualified her!

who the hell are u? she has American not Canadian nationality.and shutup.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bhai koi proof do koi link do aisay he afwah na phela dia karo

ualis

Minister (2k+ posts)

what a shame election commission does not have the courage to disqualify dual nationals, tax defaulters and fake degree holders of pml-n....

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

حاشیہ بردار نورا جی

توانھوں کاہ دا درد آ ، روٹیاں نورے دیاں تے درد پی ٹی آئی دا

(yapping) (yapping) (yapping)

Bala Khan

MPA (400+ posts)

Hashi Bhai, Please Apni jalan me dosron ka din na kharab kero.
DAFA ho, Jisay tum vote kerna chahoo karo.

roz, apni Bakwas le ker Zaleel honay ajatay,

I wish I could block ***-holes like you

Hashi Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI Reject Fozia Kasoori Nomination papers! and Disqualified her! ( With Proof)

A shameful act...

NEWS ALERT…

PTI ruling establishment maneuvered to reject Fauzia Kasuri’s nomination papers on the basis of her dual nationality…

Whereas, she already announced to surrender her Canadian citizenship and submit affidavit in this regard.

Editor’s Comment…
What a shame that the election commission do not have the courage to reject the nomination papers of criminals whose evidences are available… The Corrupt ruling mafia including highly partial election commission has allowed such criminals and defaulters to contest and even win the elections…

The party and leadership who cannot do justice at home how can they do justice with the nation… This is a big question that needs to be answered.
Fozia Kasoori Response on it:
Fauzia Kasuri ‏@FauziaKasuri1h
@PTIWAHTAXILA @iSupportPTI I have been disqualified by a questionable #ElectionCommission.
I am filing a petition against the decision of the #ECPTI and will seek INSAF from my own party.

Below link willl give u all prrof
Official Link:
https://twitter.com/FauziaKasuri

Last edited:

husnain khan

Yes her papers are rejected but she is appealing against it.

husnain khan

@FauziaKasuri: I completed the application EXACTLY as #HamidKhan told me to and they rejected my papers anyway. BTW, Rules in dispute.

husnain khan

@FauziaKasuri: I am filing a petition against the decision of the #ECPTI and will seek INSAF from my own party.