Ganja Larkian Phansani ke liye Baal lagwa Raha Hai Angry Mqms Response to Ch Nisar

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
In logon ne Sindh main universities ko pressurise kar ke degrees hi verify nahi honay di hain. Aur ab claim kartay hain ke koi jaali degree wala nahi hay in main. In logon ki example dekhni hay to Aamir Liaqat ko dekh lo kaisay degrees online purchase kar ke doctor kehlata hay.

LOL, MQM ka hissa koi Fake-Degree holder nai hai.. Sharam krlo Ganjey k Iqalabi supporter :P
Fake Degree mein alaa muqam rkhtey hain ganjey k log :D

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: "Altaf Hussain is always under the Influence when he gives Telephone Speech" Ch Nisar

In this statement, Ch Nisar Ali khan did not violate any norms of decency or used any heap language. MQM's response was very low class, cheap and reflctive of their upbringing ( not all MQM but few of leadershipo..waseem etc).

IT IS THE RIGHT OF PAKISTANI PEOPLE AND SPECIALLY MQM SUPPORTERS TO KNOW HOW IS THEIR LEADER AND IF HE IS AN ALCOHLIC AND HAS BEEN ADMITTED TO REHABILITATION CENTRE THEN ITS AN EYE OPENER FOR ALL OF US. This information should be out for public so that they can decide about thier leaders (but we pakistanis have no values, in any other country being alcohlic will end your political career)

How can MQM keep supporting such a drunkard? Now we know why he behaved in such a funny manners in most of his videos.
O,meri jaan, He was not admitted to that centre for being alcoholic. He has some manly disease(jo badkarion ka nateeja hai). His ex-wife left him because Altaf was unable to fulfill manly duties. I can't explain all here. You need more clear details. Send personal message to me and I will expalin it in real language.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
I guess with the exception of few narrow minded people, every one knows now what MQM is. The sickest minds in politics. They are not politicians they are ghunda and bhata khoors

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: MQM PML-N ke chaddi utarte hoay

aur jo panjabio ko gaalia nikali hai is k baaray main kia kheal hai ?

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

aur jo panjabio ko gaalia nikali hai is k baaray main kia kheal hai ?

meray bhai main tu karachi ka hoon! aur jis ne punjabi ko gali dee woh inteha ka ghatya admi hai!
urdu speaking waloon ki taraf se batana chata hoon ke USS baat pe waseem akhtar ko jotay marnay chahie
but yaar hum ko khud hostage hain UNN se hum kia karain jaeasy punjab ke awam kanjay ke samney bebass hain!
dunno bhagorron ko jottey se maroo!

alimohsan52

I think this is pure political opportunism to post this. I criticize PML N, and I am very strong PTI supporter. However, we must keep in mind what this goon said about Punjab he said in every household in Punjab Mujra takes place, please think three times before you post things.

Last edited:

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)

not a gud idea to post the crap uttered by a druggy goon waseem akhtar.the only reason he got away with it is because our Punjabi brothers very tolerant and peaceful.Anyway it always leaves a bad taste in my mouth when i listen to this idiot waseem akhtar.

alimohsan52

not a gud idea to post the crap uttered by a druggy goon waseem akhtar.the only reason he got away with it is because our Punjabi brothers very tolerant and peaceful.Anyway it always leaves a bad taste in my mouth when i listen to this idiot waseem akhtar.

On the other hand, the reaction in Karachi to Zulfiqar Mirza's statement about Urdu speaking people coming naked was that 15 innocent people were murdered and all the killings stopped all of sudden on the one call of Altaf Hussain. So yes, Punjabi people were peaceful and did not react in a violent manner.

inzimam

Councller (250+ posts)
Classic of Pak politics.

This is how one should respond to personal abuse.

***** bros will get the same from PTI if they dare to do it.