General of all American Intelligence: 911 was a fraud!

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
scha kahtay haien kay jhut kay paon nahi hotay kabhi na kbahi woh sach samanay ajata hay hay or hum san jantay thay kay 9\11 drama hay jo israil or amrica ki gort may khud banay hay .aaj whi bat zaday aam hay .(clap)(clap)

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
the retired General seems to be speaking absolute truth based on calculations and facts. 9-11 was a drama and actually Bush was a war maniac person. i can say he was crazy for money of oil in the world and few of his friends as well. if they r checked up by some psychiatric, i think they will be declared psychiatric patients. if people of US r brave and want just to flourish in the whole world, they must have trial of all those involve and for bluffing the nation. it will surely correct the history and the US nation will be respected more.

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes

pakistani people so honest
(not writing about pakistanis living abroad)

i must say angles

they don't play games with other countries.

thats why pakistan is so good place to live in with gas, electricity, coal and petrol.
so much food there.

No one killing & robbing each other.

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't like when i truthfully choose the country where i live and siasat.pk don't show the flag.
and when i choose BS:barbados it shows.
I choose the place where i live for 10 days but no flag, no name.

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
I think there are enough evidences about 9/11 drama, but why Muslim countries are not raising their protests openly.........surprised....