Gold IPads For Guests In Dubais Burj Al Arab

abdul2

Banned
Burj-Al-Arab-24-carat-gold-iPad1.jpg

Dubais Burj al Arab, the sail-shaped iconic building often dubbed a seven-star luxury hotel has unveiled 24-carat gold iPads for use by its in-house guests.
Operators Jumeirah Group confirmed the 24-carat gold iPads, designed specifically for Burj Al Arab and engraved with the hotels logo, will be offered to every guest upon check-in.
Guests can use the devices as a virtual concierge and at the touch of the button access information about the hotels services.
Our exclusive Burj Al Arab 24-carat gold iPads epitomise Jumeirahs philosophy of STAY DIFFERENT and further enhance our guests experience during their stay, said Heinrich Morio, Burj Al Arabs general manager.
We have also recently introduced iMacs inside all our suites to ensure that we offer thoroughly modern guest experiences and keep up with hospitality industry trends.
It is not the first iPad-related promotion the hotel has carried out, in October 2012 it premiered a 24-carat rose gold iPad as part of its Pinking Burj Al Arab campaign in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
The gold iPads will also be available for purchase at Burj Al Arabs bespoke boutique, alongside a gold iPad mini, gold iPhone 5 and gold BlackBerry Q10.
http://www.alrasub.com/gold-ipads-guests-dubais-burj-al-arab/

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جب اپنی عقلوں پر اقال (کالی رسی ) باندھ لیں تو پھر یہ ہی کچھ ہوتا ہے

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ok, I understand its their money and they can spend it however they want but when I see how people are starving in third world countries, it makes me mad! we have enough resources to feed everyone if only some of us stopped this gluttonous behaviour!

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
MeanWhile in Africa

vulture-child.jpg

ghurbat ki tarah ameeri bhi eik imtihaan hota hai...and sorry to say but Arabs could have done so much for the poor but instead most of them are focused on these silly useless things only! (serious)

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[HI]ghurbat ki tarah ameeri bhi eik imtihaan hota hai[/HI]...and sorry to say but Arabs could have done so much for the poor but instead most of them are focused on these silly useless things only! (serious)

The respect for you in my heart has grown many folds with comments like these ,

Beautifully Said

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
U can take a horse to the river ...

Investing requires a philosophy, a certain non-conformist mindset. These rich arabs r simply living on excessive natural welfare. Its like an Allah ki ****** in disguise.

What a great waste of money. Can't they invest this money in something useful ??? (serious)

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nope... not "WE"... The Elite Arabs... the Incest-riden House of Saud.

"We" i.e. Pakistani, dont have gas, water, oil ... Magar hamare paas "dharti maa" hai jo sona ugalti hai.. or some sh!t like that..

ok, I understand its their money and they can spend it however they want but when I see how people are starving in third world countries, it makes me mad! [HI]we have enough resources to feed everyone [/HI]if only some of us stopped this gluttonous behaviour!

Doorandesh

Councller (250+ posts)
Well with gold prices going down quickly, someone has to find some use of gold :) Dubai is all about showism and their economy is now based on this showism. Otherwise who is going to visit this desert place in excess heat. Its all part of their tourism industry.