Google trends latest :) PTI at its peak :)

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Google Fight: Imran Khan Vs Nawaz Sharif

IK(PTI) is definitely the most popular leader of Pakistan but when you google IK, it also shows IK(indian actor) and IK(singer)...
PTI and PMLN would be the better keywords to find the popularity and presence over internet.

Similarly, google probably adds up babra sharif, omer sharif, nwaz sharif, showbaz sharif, badmash sharif etc.

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)

Similarly, google probably adds up babra sharif, omer sharif, nwaz sharif, showbaz sharif, badmash sharif etc.

well, i didn't understand, how google is suppose to show all of these result that you have mentioned, when you google "Nawaz Sharif".
my post was merely on the fact that there are more people with name "Imran Khan" than "Nawaz sharif" and this is how internet search works... it has nothing against IK or NS. :)

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)

IK(PTI) is definitely the most popular leader of Pakistan but when you google IK, it also shows IK(indian actor) and IK(singer)...
PTI and PMLN would be the better keywords to find the popularity and presence over internet.

yes i have taken into account all this :) and the above result is of pti and pmln
and even for pti do it in pakistan only coz in world wide u will see indian searches for pti as pti is some indian channel aswell
and if u want to compare imran and ik all u have to do is chose region pakistan and then do the search and add pti with imran khan's name
it will even show the most searced phrases at the bottom of the page

Last edited: