Great reply against Hijab ban Law by an Italian Minister.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here you go. The quotes I highlighted in red are again interpretations. The kind of GUND, LIES, FRAUD, ignorance we see in Pakistan clearly shows the kind of Islam taught in the country is not the Islam prophet Muhammadpbuh brought for us and for whole humankind. Allama Muhammad IQBAL spent his whole life trying to explain only one verse of holy Qur'an. FYI

and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent

please post meaning of of word in red

and the think on it

Regards'

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
wat i meant is.. what he is reerring to mary is wrong.. mary is shown with a head scarf sorta hijaab in pictures while he is taking abt teh veil which is teh covering of face....
BUT THE ABOVE IS AN ITALIAN MINISTER NOT FROM FRANCE, read

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
:lol::lol:
(like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, headcover, apron),

khud hee balaee interpretation,.... konsa taliban mulla hai ye

Bro you seriously need to reconsider which one is Islamic after reading translation of following Ayat and Hadith....

1 Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, headcover, apron), and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husbands fathers, or their sons, or their husbands sons, or their brothers or their brothers sons, or their sisters sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of feminine sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allaah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful

[al-Noor 24:31]

It was narrated that Asma bint Abi Bakr said: We used to cover our faces in front of men.

Narrated by Ibn Khuzaymah, 4/203; al-Haakim, 1/624. He classed it as saheeh and al-Dhahabi agreed with him. It was also classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Jilbaab al-Marah al-Muslimah.

Please do not give ur personal desires and choices the name of Islamic and Un Islamic:jazak:

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)
945953_453125994770452_625481263_n.jpg