Haider Abbas Rizvi vs Hamid Mir on Altaf Hussain using the word BEGHERAT ANCHORS

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How many times have all of you called anchors beghairat? Now when Altaf does it he is bad??

Bhai pehle apne girayban mein jhanko phir bola karo

Ham Yahan Par Sab Ka Naam Lay Kar Kehtay Hain Maslan Lickman
Kal.uu Ko Kaho Kissi Ka Naam Lay Phie Tamasha Daikay
Biagharat Ko Kaho Takreer Karni Ho Tou Sharab Kam Piya Karay...

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Then why haider abbas said that its not about you hamid mir or apne uper na lein, he should have said it straightforward and why you go to their prog if you think they are terrorist supporter???i think Altaf hussain often says things like that which are very difficult to understand , and you guys can't define or defend those words
Hamid Mir like people , who justify that SUCIDE ATTACKS IN PKISTAN is a reaction of AMERICAN DRONE ATTACKS , they are wrong .

Reason = America is our neighbor nowadays , they should go to Afganistan to take revenge of DRONE ATTACKS .

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
ANP leaders along with other Pukhtoon leaders join MQM

1013.gif

Last edited:

sam123

Banned
hatred of MMQ ,will make it stronger
I can forsee that MQM is the only party with rational people,sane leadership,management quality and they are visionary ....

..Can punjab run a day without support of karachi?Karachi provides majority(65%) of taxes.It houses 2 times more industry than entire punjab....
Karachi gdp =65% of pakistan gdp.......
Who has built karachi?? MQM...............stop berating mqm...
.Just alone Karachi economy is 2 times bigger than entire punjab

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ham Yahan Par Sab Ka Naam Lay Kar Kehtay Hain Maslan Lickman
Kal.uu Ko Kaho Kissi Ka Naam Lay Phie Tamasha Daikay
Biagharat Ko Kaho Takreer Karni Ho Tou Sharab Kam Piya Karay...

Mere bhai agar aap ko kisi baat pe bhes karni hai to gali diye baghair hi hogi

Spartacus

Then why haider abbas said that its not about you hamid mir or apne uper na lein, he should have said it straightforward and why you go to their prog if you think they are terrorist supporter???i think Altaf hussain often says things like that which are very difficult to understand , and you guys can't define or defend those words

ha ha ...... He used Chooor Ki Dahri main Tinka ......That is enough to understand that Haider Abbas meant him.......He just wanted to be polite with Hamid Mir ....

Talk show is a FORUM and no matter who are there , MQM has to promote their own work ....

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hahahaha chor k dari me tinka ;) I think Altaf bhai ka ishara hamid meer, haroon rasheed, kashif abbasi, waghera jese BEGEHRAT anchor persons, analysts ki taraf hi tha :P

phir hum kis ka analysis maanain? help us plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Indian media, american media, MQM ya PPPP ka?

mush_dewana

Banned
ha ha ...... He used Chooor Ki Dahri main Tinka ......That is enough to understand that Haider Abbas meant him.......He just wanted to be polite with Hamid Mir ....

Talk show is a FORUM and no matter who are there , MQM has to promote their own work ....

And listen what Hamid mir said .... chor kahan pa ha dar ka..

O chacha siasat.pk teray kaam nahi tu ja ja ka bachoon ka lia cartoon design ker ... ya worldcup hamara ha

or shukaira ka sath bath ka dakh .... ab mush to us ka sath nahi ha

Spartacus

And listen what Hamid mir said .... chor kahan pa ha dar ka..

O chacha siasat.pk teray kaam nahi tu ja ja ka bachoon ka lia cartoon design ker ... ya worldcup hamara ha

or shukaira ka sath bath ka dakh .... ab mush to us ka sath nahi ha

Yes , Hamid Mir accepted that he is self a Choor as well as he indicated that Altaf Hussain is sitting in London.

What new information he gave to us ??? Nothing

As concerting Shukria no one can think bad about him ...as long as he is in your house with you .
As soon as Mr.Shukria will come out from your house then we would see where will he go. We all members of this FORUM will keep our eyes on him...........
Please let us know as soon as he will leave your house ....
Thanking you in advance ...
Spartacus

Last edited:

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
baki anchors ko nahin kaha keun ka "GUBB nerry k KHUDA""

sherm kero yar .. refferendum isi liye kerwaya tha k drone attacks ka jawab nikala jaye k karachi n pakistan ki 98% awam ne drone attacks ko sahi kerar dia hai ager woh taliban k khilaf hon .. i bet ...

yeh kabhi apna faisal nahin awam ko btaty always awam woh bhi 98% pakistan ki ... bass yar inka phudddu laga hua hai .. or pakistan me wohi kamyab hai jiska phuddu laga hua hai ya .... baki samjh hi gaye hogay aap

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good one Hamid Mir. Haider Abbas Rizvi don't have any guts same are the leader. If tafu has guts then give some.names

QaiserMirza

hatred of MMQ ,will make it stronger
I can forsee that MQM is the only party with rational people,sane leadership,management quality and they are visionary ....

..Can punjab run a day without support of karachi?Karachi provides majority(65%) of taxes.It houses 2 times more industry than entire punjab....
Karachi gdp =65% of pakistan gdp.......
Who has built karachi?? MQM...............stop berating mqm...
.Just alone Karachi economy is 2 times bigger than entire punjab

Can anyone tell us, how many industries were operational in Karachi before these gangesters took over the city and how many industries are operational now ?