Haroon Rashid has left our hearts

saint

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
oh bhai jaab
aqal kai nakhun lo
un ki apni raye hai
app ki apni or mari apni
pti or or imran khan koi paghambar nahi kai un kai khilaf ya mukhalfiat mai baat nahi ki ja sakti hai
mai bhi pti ka supporter hoon magar jahil mat banain pls
yah kia baat hoi jab ap ki marzi ki baat na karain tou khuda hafiz?
ankhain kholo or dil bara karo
haroon sahab ham logon say bohat bahtar insaan hain, ilm rakhtay hain .
app un ki raye say ikhtelaf karo magar yah kia baat hoi :@

No doubt he has his own opinion but timing is way off. Disappointment is because people expected much more maturity from him. We all need to learn to let go of our egos and differences for the greater good and common cause

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Welldone. This is future of Pakistan.(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)
oh bhai jaab
aqal kai nakhun lo
un ki apni raye hai
app ki apni or mari apni
pti or or imran khan koi paghambar nahi kai un kai khilaf ya mukhalfiat mai baat nahi ki ja sakti hai
mai bhi pti ka supporter hoon magar jahil mat banain pls
yah kia baat hoi jab ap ki marzi ki baat na karain tou khuda hafiz?
ankhain kholo or dil bara karo
haroon sahab ham logon say bohat bahtar insaan hain, ilm rakhtay hain .
app un ki raye say ikhtelaf karo magar yah kia baat hoi :@

jeaybhutto

Senator (1k+ posts)
it is interesting to see how ptiers so called youth is reacting to criticism from some one who was/is so close to IK...i think Haroon Rashid has defended pti much better than even some pti members

he had to bear abuse at the hand of hanif abbasi, just because of his support for pti....but i think he deserves it, he deserves this that in this hold age he should be abused by people as old as his children or even younger

since HR committed the sin of promoting pti now he must bear the punishment

GA Bhutto

prolife

Senator (1k+ posts)
Haroon Rasheed and Hassan Nissar have one thing in common both are critical about IK for no good reason but personal.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I m with PTI not because of Haroon Rashid. I have my brain as well. Haroon is good friend of IK and I respect his opinion. So think positive adn spread the message of PTI to every home in Pakistan and pray from Allah a success.

No doubt he has his own opinion but timing is way off. Disappointment is because people expected much more maturity from him. We all need to learn to let go of our egos and differences for the greater good and common cause

Zindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
IMRAN KHAN AND HIS PARTY MEMBERS ARE ANGELS :lol::lol::lol: PTI supporter workship them.... u r slave u ppl AND public have to obey don't ask any question.. poor ppl don't have right to ask any question from IK... :lol::lol: most of the dictator friendS with IK AND PML-N .,, WHERE IS THE CHANGE PA Gssss... same dirty wine in new bottle with new label called "change" :P:P:P like obama :lol:[hilar]

prolife

Senator (1k+ posts)
Are you still waiting for your Maseeha or he is siting in london or already dead if neither then keep waiting.
IMRAN KHAN AND HIS PARTY MEMBERS ARE ANGELS :lol::lol::lol: PTI supporter workship them.... u r slave u ppl AND public have to obey don't ask any question.. poor ppl don't have right to ask any question from IK... :lol::lol: most of the dictator friendS with IK AND PML-N .,, WHERE IS THE CHANGE PA Gssss... same dirty wine in new bottle with new label called "change" :P:P:P like obama :lol:[hilar]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???

???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ??

??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????

fawad ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If Haroon Rasheed and Imran Khan were to contest elections against each other, my vote will definitely be in favour of Imran Khan. There is no comparison between the two.

Antiam

Banned
Haroon ur rashid fouj ke marzi ke baghair aik lafz bhe nahi boltay. ab fouj ne N leage ke saath muk muka kar lia hai next govt par to haroon rashid like murgh bad numa ne apna rukh morh lia hai. laikin aap log ye baat samajhtay nahi

Ali-Khan

Citizen
Haroon Rashid used to support IK, when all the journalist used to ridicule him, He gave answers to those jounalist through his columns ... He stood alone with IK when even Hasan Nasir used to laugh at IK and HR ... I used to read his columns regularly about 5 -6 yrs ago before coming to US .. Those who say bad words about him, need to recognize his services priceless support to IK ... what HR need to know that the love he had received from youth is because of his love for IK and the time he criticize IK on the basis of his personal grudge, he will lose our respect .... I personally think he will get back to his work soon, which is to promote IK and not to discourge PTI supporters IA

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I pray Haroon Rasheed makes a comeback very soon, we need him. However I pray we prove him wrong, then he can judge us on our performance. Believe u me if there are corrupts in our party which they most probably are, IK and his upper team will not allow them to get away.

NayaPakistani

In my opinion "BIASED" person can not be a good "GENERALIST"......or the in the other way "GENERALIST" is not supposed to be "BIASED" ......what do you people say?(serious)(serious)(serious)

shani572

Bhae ALLAH nay aap ko bhi aqal o shaoor diya hai. aap us say soch akr faisla karo. Kiya 1 journalist aap ki rai ko tabdeel akr sakta hai.

HR nay PTI ko tab support karna shro kiya tha jub koi bhi journalist Imran Khan ko pochta bhi nahi tha. he once said in a program that "Imran Khan heera aadmi hai". He is jsut doing what he thinks, you should do what you think. doosra ab HR par koi yeah ilzaam bhi nahi laga sakta k woh andha dhund Imran khan k haq mein bolta hai ;).

Doosra Imran khan masloun ko resolve karnay wala hai, woh is maslay sya deal akr lay ga. Just wait for his columns just before elections. You might understand many things :)

Just do your work (Campaign for PTI), and let him do his work.