Hassan Nisar doing Gali Galoch on a live show - Drunk or Just angry? You be the judge

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Hassan Nisar Swearing on a live show - Drunk or Just angry? You be the judge.

لگتا ہے ایم کیو ایم والے جلسے کے بعد بچ جانے والی ساری شراب اس چول کو دے گیے تھے
حرامی ایک ہی دن میں ساری پی گیا کہ واپس ہی نہ مانگ لیں

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Hassan Nisar Swearing on a live show - Drunk or Just angry? You be the judge.

Hasan Nisar is the ture anchor of Pakistan. Good job hassan - You rock. ----tumari sabit kadmi per salam.
Good job, now we see your mentality and morality. You are commending your paid journalist for abusing on TV. Keep it up and expose your fascist party!

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)

Hasan Nisar Haroon rasheed is bi alrgi hai. YE MQM me kion ghus gia hai.

Urooj_lbw

Well Done Hassan Nisar, i m proud of you, ye laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante, jo MQM ne kia in reaction to Nawaz jahil group was absolutely right now every party should react in the same way, ye bilkul chup hojai gen

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

The personal attack was started by mashaidullah by using word bakwas against which hussan nisar protested and then he was attacked again by use of word badmaash, and then hussan nisar just ran off with haraam zada stuff.

Mashaidullah said
Farm house main rahtay phir pakistan ki awam ko galiyan BAKATY hain
nasar said
baktay ka word mat use kar "oye" (gaiyaan baktay hain isnt it)
and nasar called him ullo ka patha and "hz" then
mashaidulah said tu ullo ka patiha hz etc..

so it was nasar who start it on the word of "bakta" or might be on the fact that mashaid start pointing toward his luxury life style

Just_one

Banned

Both of them are dogs, one is PMLN's dog and the other is MQM's dog.

Don't praise one just for criticizing the other.

QUOTE=Urooj_lbw;368332]Well Done Hassan Nisar, i m proud of you, ye laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante, jo MQM ne kia in reaction to Nawaz jahil group was absolutely right now every party should react in the same way, ye bilkul chup hojai gen[/QUOTE]

Malik495

hasan nisaar shakal se hi drinker lagta hay yaar iss kameenay aadmi se kuch bhi baeed nahi kab kia bhonk de..

Urooj_lbw

Well Done Hassan Nisar sahab, keep it up, tit for tat, i recommend all parties should behave in the same manner as what MQM did to Nawaz in reaction otherwise they will do it again and again, IK didn't react harsh first when he started his party and we all know what kind of behaviour showed by Nawazu cheelas

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
Well Done Hassan Nisar sahab, keep it up, tit for tat, i recommend all parties should behave in the same manner as what MQM did to Nawaz in reaction otherwise they will do it again and again, IK didn't react harsh first when he started his party and we all know what kind of behaviour showed by Nawazu cheelas

did NZ did any balatkar with you like aslam sukharia did with uncle mushy ? why r u so against NZ ? plz tell us your past about NZ dushmani

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
کیا گھٹیا زبان کا استمال کیا گیا ہے، افسوس کا مقام ہے، ہے شخص شتر بے مہار کی طرح سے بےقابو ہو گیا ہے، کسی کی کوئی عزت نہیں، اللہ معاف کرے، اس مقام پر جہاں ہر ایک کو صرف وہ ہی صحیح لگتا ہے، آگے کا سوچنا بہت تکلیف دہ ہے.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Good job, now we see your mentality and morality. You are commending your paid journalist for abusing on TV. Keep it up and expose your fascist party!

دوست آپ سے میری درخواست ہے کہ صرف موضوع پر اپنا تبصرہ کرا کیجیے، کسی بھی ممبر کے بارے میں آپ کو اس کی ذاتی یا اس کے ساتھ ذاتیات پر اترنے کی فورم اجازت نہیں دیتا ، آپ کے تا ؤں کا پیشگی شکریہ.

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mushahid Ullah Khan use very bad language against Imran Khan on the very same television channel. Being a supporter of Imran Khan i condemn the language of Hassan Nisar against Mushahid Ullah Khan. Allah jisko chahta hay izzat daita hay aur jisko chahay zillat.