Hassan Nisar doing Gali Galoch on a live show - Drunk or Just angry? You be the judge

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar]waisay aap logoon ne aik cheez par gaur nahi kiya,jab se hassan nisar aur nazeer naji se MQM join ki hay,in k face b Altaf choran walay jaisay ho ge hain, jaisay phatkar pari hoti hai(clap)[QUOTE=rizzdar;368730]Yeh sala swine flu ki paidwar hai...............Hassan Nisar[/QUOTE]

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Hassan Nisar Geo tv Anchor,Fully tunn and swearing at PML Nawaz

[hilar]bhai jhoot ki b koi had hoti hay,wo tu hassan nisar k farm house k baray mein bata raha tha,aur nisar ko aisya laga jaisay us ki dum par paon rakh diya hay,aur wo bhonknay lag giya
I agree with you 100%, both of them are dispicable. Mushahid Ullah attacked Hasan Nisar first, then both of them stooped to the lowest.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vKHMBgdRM8&feature=player_detailpage ye dekho Nazir naji http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vKHMBgdRM8&feature=player_detailpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZVI22E7LU4&feature=related ab khush ho jaisay MQM waisay hi us k hamayti
absolutely right, Hassan Nisar is right, i am proud of him, only such tit for tat attitude can shut PMLN mouth otherwise they continue the badtameezi like before, Hassan Nisar , if PMLN cheelas talk again like that , just slap them please, i am with u, they are too small in comparison with u

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hassan sahab, just insult these cheelas of nawaz infront of cameras, no problem, this is the only way u can teach them how to behave, well done Hassan sahab, i m with u

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

This man Hassan Nissar , have some mental problem...he always criticis Muslim , for him all the invente came from Jew ..........he is very much impress by non-muslims then muslim................So i consider him "Mental Person".....or he is in some kind of complex ????

Wayla

Citizen
This Hassan Nissar is a psycho MQM toady third class critter should not be invited on any show. Good job by PML -N guy for exposing his reality kudh farm house mein rehta hai aur doosorn pe ungli uthata hai corrupt hypocrite.

zeshaan

Iss budhay kaa dimagh kharab hoo gia hay,pichlay kuch dinoon say.
Iskoo khud kuch pata naheen keh kia bakwas kar raha hay yeh.Farmhouse main rehta hay yaa kisee pagal khanay mainyeh.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ahh yes, the muliat fed dog has awaken....hahahah..... keep saying what you are saying you mutt!....We don't expect any better from you....you animals have destroyed our country and malign our religion Islam and Allah the Exalted has surely commenced His Exalted punishment and Lannat upon you..just look what you pathetic savages have done and how you are being punished....

The biggest condemnation for Qadiani's is that they are the followers of Mirza the Kazab whose breathed his last in the dirt. Even the filthiest dirt on the earth was deemed less dirty. So Allah (SWT) decided to even condemned him to Hell through Mirza's own dirt. And from that dirt emerged the dirt worm, the followers of Mirza Kazab. Whenever they appear on the forum it stinks, and stinks so badly.
Your homeland is Israel, where Jews own you and the rope in your necks is in the hands of Israeli's, and the duty of Qadiani dirt worms is to malign Madena-e-Sani Pakistan.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Iss budhay kaa dimagh kharab hoo gia hay,pichlay kuch dinoon say.
Iskoo khud kuch pata naheen keh kia bakwas kar raha hay yeh.Farmhouse main rehta hay yaa kisee pagal khanay mainyeh.

ایک کریلا دوسرا نیم چڑھا. سیکولر فاشسٹ تو یہ پہلے ہی تھا اور اوپر سے ٹارگٹ کلرز نے گود لے لیا.اس کمبینشن سے اس کا باولہ ہونا تو سمجھ میں آنےوالی بات ہے. اس سے بات کرنے والے کو حفاظتی انتظامات کے طور پر چودہ ٹیکے اپنی جیب میں رکھنے پڑیں گے. کچھ پتا نہیں وہ کب ........چھوڑ کر کاٹنا شروع کر دے

Urooj_lbw

Go ahead Hassan Sahab, if any Chela of Nawaz dare to talk again (i m sure they will not anymore) then do the same treatment again, only tit for tat attitude can shut their mouth, thx again Hassan Sahab, u r a gr8 visionary person , Allah aap ko protect kare ameen

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
Go ahead Hassan Sahab, if any Chela of Nawaz dare to talk again (i m sure they will not anymore) then do the same treatment again, only tit for tat attitude can shut their mouth, thx again Hassan Sahab, u r a gr8 visionary person , Allah aap ko protect kare ameen

Hey is NZ your aslam sukharia ??? did he do any balatkar with you plz enlighten us we are very much worried

Rao Yasin

I appreciate Hassan Nisar he use very good language against politicians and Pakistani awam. in logon ne mulk ka beda gharq kr dia hai inko ab galyan nai jootay marnay chahye blke jaise hassan sb ne kaha inko ulta ltka dena chahye aor os awam ko b jeenay k koi haq nai jo in beghairton ko select krti hai GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY

Urooj_lbw

u r getting the treatment my dear, don't be worry, people like u will not b able 2 hurt Pakistan any more by supporting the badmaash and corrupt people, ur days are about 2 over now, Pakistan is changing , media (one of Musharraf's achievements) played a huge role to open their eyes Alhamdolillah , in early 90s PMLN could do such badtameezi but not now, so wait a little
Hey is NZ your aslam sukharia ??? did he do any balatkar with you plz enlighten us we are very much worried

Urooj_lbw

Go Ahead Hassan Sahab, people are with u, if they dare 2 do the badtameezi again then go harder, they will shut their mouth

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
Hassan Nisar what he is saying about so called political elite is right im agree, but he should not abuse people becaue he is watching people by his level he should watch them by their level, where the typical people of Pakistan about 80% are ruled or oppressed by Vaderaz, Jagirdars, Namberdars, Patwaties,maliks, Sardars, and so on, they are not exposed to outer World, they are not educated too, how do u expect them to know the impotance of vote, how can they oppose local leaders, while they are draged in police stations and other places, while state don,t protect them, rather state give more power to these their local agents to opress them more, they have no choice but to do what the local agents of so called democrated leader want them to do, i don,t see any change in next 100 years.

sergeant

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

no doubt! you have said very true, over major parties PML(N),(Q),PPP, ANP and JUI could not shown democracy inside party. these parties are running by inherit heads, these people never feel shame when say democracy, Hassan Nisar not a bad person, he speaks true that these people have no vision, these are totally corrupt and fail to run Pakistan.but innocent Pakistani never understand it because they have no idea about democracy, how democracy delivered people, how people enjoy their life and protection of their rights under democracy umbrella. i am sure when these people will see true democracy then these will never elect these vultures or ugly faces again.