Hazrt Esa Alaih Salam Alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamayunj

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
there is no such thing,, imam e QABA has never expressed what his beliefs are,, actually ,, he don't have to.. and such people who spread these rumours are not muslims,, and this is for sure.. be aware and don't believe them at all... they will soon know the truth...

AoA this is a propaganda against one of the mighty messenger of Allah and also to refute the Hadith of habibullah Mohd SHA. Yes he is alive and well and Rasool SHA met him during mairaj on the second sky or heaven. Ar Rasool SHA even gave his description and on one occasion he mentioned after the sahaba asked him how would they recognize him, to which he replied "ESA will land at the white minaret of the mosque in damascus, he shall be wearing a green shirt and will have his hands on two angels. The Ameer of the Muslim on seeing him would ask him to lead the fajr prayer but he would deny and would join the jama'a as a muqtadi with other Muslims"
the ulema based on this Hadith confirms that Esa AH will come on the shariah of Rasool SHA and there won't be any new shariah. in another narration Rasool sha said
"ESA AH will demolish the cross, kill he pig and will finish the Jizyah/a tax which is incumbent upon people of the book if they live under Muslim rule. Note this does not include Hindus. Buddhist or any other hunky dory faith like Scientology etc.

From this Hadith the ulemas confirm that on the return of ESA everyone will have to accept Islam or ready to fight.

As Muslims we believe in Quran which says the story of cruci-fiction of Esa. You can read V4 ayas 157 158

Hope this helps insh

قرآن پا ک ، احا دیثِ مبا رکہ نیز صحا بہ کرا مؓ و اکا بر علما کا ایک بہت بڑا طبقہ وفا تِ عیسیٰ ؑ کا قا ئل ہے۔
جبکہ ایک طبقہ حیا ت عیسیٰؑ کا قا ئل بھی ہے جس کی وجہ رسول اکرم ﷺ کی ان روا یا ت کو سمجھنے میں غلطی کھا نا ہے جس میں سیدنا عیسیٰ کی آمدِ ثا نی کا ذکر ہے۔
علا مہ زرقا نی لکھتے ہیں کہ زادالمعا د میں جو یہ مذکو ر ہے کہ حضرت عیسیٰ علیہ السلا م ۳۳ بر س کی عمر میں مر فو ع ہو ئے،کو ئی متصل حدیث اس با رہ میں نہیں ملتی۔شا می کہتے ہیں کہ یہ عقیدہ نصا ریٰ سے مروی ہے
(شرح زرقا نی علا مہ محمد البا قی جز اول صفحہ ۳۴ الطبعۃ الاولیٰ با لمطبعۃ الازہریہ ۱۳۲۵ ھ) یہی با ت علا مہ قیم نے زا د المعا د میں اور نوا ب صدیق حسن خا ن نے تفسیر فتح البیا ن میں لکھی ہے۔
علا مہ عبیدہ اللہ سندھی لکھتے ہیں؛،یہ جو حیا ت عیسیٰ لو گو ں میں مشہو ر ہے یہ یہو دی کہا نی نیز صا بی من گھڑت کہا نی ہے۔۔۔(تفسیر الہا م الرحما ن صفحہ ۲۴۰ ا. عبیداللہ سندھی جلد اول نا شر علا مہ مو لا نا محمد امیر معا ویہ)

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Dear Members,

Assalam o Alaikum,

There are some members on this form who claim to be muslims but believe Hazrat Esa Alaih Salam is dead!

Response#30

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...000-year-old-civilization&p=498563#post498563

According to this member Imam e Kaba has same belives as he has!

That's astonishing!

I would like if members could contribute if Imam e Kaba has such believes!

Jaza Kallah
یہ قادیانیوں کا عقیدہ ، امام کعبہ نے کبھی ایسا نہیں کہا

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
I think to find answer to your thread request you should read Quran. Aagar aap ne iss ramzan ke mubarak month main Quran ko ik daffa urdu trans ke saath finish kia hotta to aaj aap ye siwal na otatai.

In Quran the word "nazil,nazool" refers or used to the second coming of Hazrat Isa(as) is also used for the Holy Prophet Muhammad(saw). All the great Ullemas agreed on this issue that Hazrat Muhammad(saw) was not sent physical, fleshly body down from heaven.
Please think about it with righteousness. I think in Quran the word "nazil" is mentioned about 117 times, and whenever it comes in context of materialistic things then it is meant only as metaphorically not literally.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
یہ قادیانیوں کا عقیدہ ، امام کعبہ نے کبھی ایسا نہیں کہا
To make it clear to you and all others - QADIAN is a city in India, and not a sect in Islam. Being a Paindo is good thing, but being ignorant bad one.

People are tiered now to wait for someone to come down from the skies.

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
To make it clear to you and all others - QADIAN is a city in India, and not a sect in Islam. Being a Paindo is good thing, but being ignorant bad one.

I think everyone knows about that qadian is a city in india but give me simple answer instead of playing with words what do you belive in is juses AS was dead or Allah rised him up alive ?

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
I think everyone knows about that qadian is a city in india but give me simple answer instead of playing with words what do you belive in is juses AS was dead or Allah rised him up alive ?
Thanks for making me laugh! If everyone know that Qadian is a city in India and you should call Ahmadi Ahmadis and not Qadiani, then tell me why are people continuously repeating the same thing? And let me tell you something else, and it is not ME its you and your so-called Ullemas who are playing with words to declare wrong thing right.

Answering your question: Yes I do believe that Hazrat Isa(as) was a humble Prophet of Allah sent to Bani Israel. Yes I do believe that he died a NORMAL death reaching the age of ca. 120 years.

And yes I do not believe that he is still alive and will come again to lead the Ummat of the Holy Prophet Muhammad(saw). In Quran itself describes ONLY 2 WAY for HUMAN BEING to PASS AWAY. 1. Normal Death 2. Get Killed
My stand on this find its confirmation in Quran.

If you disagree on this please provide refs from Quran.

Give this debate a chance and don't start cursing or calling others who may disagree with your views kafir ;)

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think to find answer to your thread request you should read Quran. Aagar aap ne iss ramzan ke mubarak month main Quran ko ik daffa urdu trans ke saath finish kia hotta to aaj aap ye siwal na otatai.

In Quran the word "nazil,nazool" refers or used to the second coming of Hazrat Isa(as) is also used for the Holy Prophet Muhammad(saw). All the great Ullemas agreed on this issue that Hazrat Muhammad(saw) was not sent physical, fleshly body down from heaven.
Please think about it with righteousness. I think in Quran the word "nazil" is mentioned about 117 times, and whenever it comes in context of materialistic things then it is meant only as metaphorically not literally.

آداب عرض ہے کہ قادیانیوں کی اپنی منطق ہے، اللہ سے وفا ہوتی تو اس کے رسول صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم سے بھی وفا نبھاتے، اس لیے "وفا" کے معنی ہی اپنے مطلب کے گھڑ لیے اور حیات مین مرگ قبول کر لیا
خیر آپ نے ابھی تک اپنی قیمتی ریسرچ پیسٹ نہیں کی جس مین ۲۰ مرتبہ قرآن مین وفات کو "دائمی مرگ" کہا گیا ہے

اس پہ بھی بات ہو گی ان شأ اللہ، فی الحال اپنے خلیفہ سے "اقیموالصلوٰت" کے معنی ملاحظہ فرمائیں

@ 5:00/10:01

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=najazERJc3A&playnext=1&list=PLF668EE5314562C8E

[/URL]
یہ نت نئے خیال آپ کے مرزا پہ ہی وارد ہوتے ہیں!

ویلا بس اتنا کہے گا کہ گرے ہوئے لوگوں کی نماز کبھی بھی "کھڑی" نہیں ہو سکتی!

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
some of you guys are being paid to spread propaganda against Islam and Muslims i guess....but you won't succeed....u know what happens when spitting the sky........
Dear Members,

Assalam o Alaikum,

There are some members on this form who claim to be muslims but believe Hazrat Esa Alaih Salam is dead!

Response#30

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...000-year-old-civilization&p=498563#post498563

That's astonishing!

Jaza Kallah

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Thanks for making me laugh! If everyone know that Qadian is a city in India and you should call Ahmadi Ahmadis and not Qadiani, then tell me why are people continuously repeating the same thing? And let me tell you something else, and it is not ME its you and your so-called Ullemas who are playing with words to declare wrong thing right.

Answering your question: Yes I do believe that Hazrat Isa(as) was a humble Prophet of Allah sent to Bani Israel. Yes I do believe that he died a NORMAL death reaching the age of ca. 120 years.

And yes I do not believe that he is still alive and will come again to lead the Ummat of the Holy Prophet Muhammad(saw). In Quran itself describes ONLY 2 WAY for HUMAN BEING to PASS AWAY. 1. Normal Death 2. Get Killed
My stand on this find its confirmation in Quran.

If you disagree on this please provide refs from Quran.

Give this debate a chance and don't start cursing or calling others who may disagree with your views kafir ;)

First of all why should I call them or you ahmidis or muslim , 2end thing prove your words the death of prophet Isa as

now come to the point
...They said, “We killed the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of God." They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but the likeness of him was put on another man (and they killed that man)... (Qur'an, 4:157)
As the above verses indicate, Jesus was taken and raised to heaven. He was not crucified. It was certainly the plan of the enemies of Jesus to put him to death on the cross, but God saved him and someone else was crucified:"And for their unbelief, and their uttering against Mary a grave false charge, and for their saying, 'We killed the messiah, Jesus son of Mary, the Messiah of God"…yet they did not slay him, neither crucified him, only a likeness of that was shown to them. Those who are at variance concerning him are surely in doubt the following of conjecture; and they did not kill him of certainty…no indeed; God raised him up to Him; God is Almighty, Allwise. There is not one of the people of the book but will assuredly believe him before his death, and on the Resurrection Day he will be a witness against them." (An-Nissa 4:156-159)The Quran does not explain who was the person crucified instead of Jesus, nor elaborate on the Second Coming of Jesus. However, explanators of the Quran have always interpreted the last verse of the above quotation to mean that Jesus will believe in him before he dies. This understanding is supported by authentic sayings (Hadith) of the Prophet Mohammed may the peace and blessings of Allah him and upon all His Messengers.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Those who are tired, accepted a liar as prophet.
وَإِن مِّنْ أَهْلِ ٱلْكِتَٰبِ إِلَّا لَيُؤْمِنَنَّ بِهِۦ قَبْلَ مَوْتِهِۦ ۖ وَيَوْمَ ٱلْقِيَٰمَةِ يَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًۭا {4:159**
And there is none among the people of the Book but shall surely believe in him before his death, and on the Day of Judgement he shall be a witness against them.
اور کوئی اہل کتاب نہیں ہوگا مگر ان کی موت سے پہلے ان پر ایمان لے آئے گا۔ اور وہ قیامت کے دن ان پر گواہ ہوں گے

Last edited:

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
Dear Members,

Assalam o Alaikum,

Response#30

That's astonishing!

Jaza Kallah

i will show you everything step by step because i am researching every thing my own if i do mistake correct me.

As Muslim we believe that Hazrat Esa Alaih Salam will return before the end of time.
according to below Hadith

Sahih Bukhari
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Mary (Hazrat Esa Alaih Salam) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the Cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jizya (a tax taken from the non-Muslims, who are in the protection, of the Muslim government). Then there will be abundance of money and no-body will accept charitable gifts. (Book #34, Hadith #425)

Sahih Muslim
Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: A section of my people will not cease fighting for the Truth and will prevail till the Day of Resurrection. He said: Hazrat Esa Alaih Salam son of Mary would then descend and their (Muslims') commander would invite him to come and lead them in prayer, but he would say: No, some amongst you are commanders over some (amongst you). This is the honour from Allah for this Ummah. (Book #001, Hadith #0293)

Sunan Abudawud
Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Hazrat Esa Alaih Salam . He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him. (Book #37, Hadith#4310)

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

آداب عرض ہے کہ قادیانیوں کی اپنی منطق ہے، اللہ سے وفا ہوتی تو اس کے رسول صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم سے بھی وفا نبھاتے، اس لیے "وفا" کے معنی ہی اپنے مطلب کے گھڑ لیے اور حیات مین مرگ قبول کر لیا
خیر آپ نے ابھی تک اپنی قیمتی ریسرچ پیسٹ نہیں کی جس مین ۲۰ مرتبہ قرآن مین وفات کو "دائمی مرگ" کہا گیا ہے

اس پہ بھی بات ہو گی ان شأ اللہ، فی الحال اپنے خلیفہ سے "اقیموالصلوٰت" کے معنی ملاحظہ فرمائیں

@ 5:00/10:01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=najazERJc3A&playnext=1&list=PLF668EE5314562C8E

یہ نت نئے خیال آپ کے مرزا پہ ہی وارد ہوتے ہیں!

ویلا بس اتنا کہے گا کہ گرے ہوئے لوگوں کی نماز کبھی بھی "کھڑی" نہیں ہو سکتی!
The Love that we Ahmadis bring for the Holy Prophet Muhammad(saw) is beyond of your knowledge and imagination. However, your kind of people and so-called Scholars have portrayed Islam as a backward and dangerous religion.
Your kind of people do play an important role in helping to inform the world of what Islam really stands for, however, driven by ignorance about the true teachings of Islam, your kind of people have played a hard role that Islam being called “extremist”, “terrorist” and “fundamental”. However, the real Islam of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw), the Founder of Islam, reflected a balanced approach – taking the middle course. Instead, the real Islam today is truly represented by that group who resort to a peaceful struggle, and who utilize the “pen” to respond to the attacks against Islam. They are in the process of an intellectual battle to win the hearts and minds of people through superior arguments, love and service to mankind. This group is the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat. We have sworn absolute allegiance to The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). Show me one example in whole Muslim world, where people are being killed just because of they say SALAM to other or recite Kalima or Darood Shareef.

Thank you for posting the above clip. He, the 4th Khalifah of the Ahmadiyya Jamaat, has explained in such a simple manner to make understand the meaning of "Guide us along the straight path"
Guidance comprises revelation, inspiration, visions, dreams, dialogue between man and God so that the mysteries of the Holy Quran may be revealed by these means and faith may thereby be strengthened. A dialogue with God can only be reached when you are fully concentrated in your pray, when each party of your body and soul is in absolute accordance with His majesty. It is your poor understand and baseless hate toward us that makes you blind to understand simple things of life. Hope this my reply can make you to understand what has been discussed in the clip above.

Please stay focused on the topic mentioned in your Thread. Its NOT the Ahmadiyya Jamaat the subject of this discussion, it is all about HAYATE MASSI

So may God Bless us all with the right path, and to practice the real beautiful teachings of Islam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.