First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اب کوئی کاوئنٹر نہیں ہے اسلام آباد ائیرپورٹ پر
وہاں سے میں نے خود پوچھا تھا وہ بولے سر اب جو کرنا ہے وہ آن لائن ہی کرنا ہے
?

Counter was there till Dec 1st 2019. After that I don’t know

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
there was nothing at the airport, they told me to do everything online. I tried online and they are asking me 45k to pay. WTF? As far as I remember, one phone free registration is allowed for overseas pakistanis?
no that facility was also taken few months ago, as govt's own depts FIA, immigration and other airport related folks were selling overseas pakistanis data to market where their entry was sold as one mobile allowed per year, mainly using your flight details and cnic passport numbers

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
I visited Pakistan in April for more than 30 days and registered my phone. Now i am in Pakistan for last 2months and my phone showing registrated in PTA database. Please stop creating fake news. Its a simple process for the phone you're using but need to register the 2nd phone which you're planning to gave a gift or sell in the market.
Use one click PTA app to verify the device before you go to any desk.

mrmerchant

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
no that facility was also taken few months ago, as govt's own depts FIA, immigration and other airport related folks were selling overseas pakistanis data to market where their entry was sold as one mobile allowed per year, mainly using your flight details and cnic passport numbers
unacceptable, sab k sab chor hai salay