Homosexual's Parties in Lahore - We are crying about talibanization what about this extremeism ?

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
-8355detail.gif

Muhammad Ilyas Khan

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: We are crying about talibanization what about this extremeism ?

In which sense is this extremism? Do they interfere with other people's lives? Do they impose their views on others with a gun or bomb? Do they explode themselves in bazars and on roads and in places of religious worships? Isn't it that they just 'mind their own' business? So how is that extremism?

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

In which sense is this extremism? Do they interfere with other people's lives? Do they impose their views on others with a gun or bomb? Do they explode themselves in bazars and on roads and in places of religious worships? Isn't it that they just 'mind their own' business? So how is that extremism?
Bro Ilyas
Assalam-o-alaikum
Can you share what u think of definition for EXTREMISM?
Dont relate to terrorism..
As muslim do you know what happened to Qaumay Loot??

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
You mean Nawaz Sharif and Ch. Shujat are involved?

Zardari and Altaf Hussain are involved ?

Looks like they are involved.(cry)

just wait , talibans are coming, let America go......

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Higt of the enlightend islam and modration.

Naa samjhoo gaay too mit jaaoogay,
Tumharee dastan tak naa hogee dastanoon main.

kia 20 saal pehlay aisa hee muaashira thaa ?

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
so what is bad in it, come on ,,,,, let people breath,,,,,,,,,, let them live the way they want ,,,, till the time they are not a threat to the country,,,,,,,,,,,
aunty aine if ur son or brother or husband do that .you will be ok with it.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

These people are not actually gays or lesbians,,,,,,, they have started this stunt just to get visas, i know this because one of my friends is always in these parties. they just take photos, drink sometimes dance and thats all....... i have no worries about this,,,,,,, they have found this way of getting attention of USA, UK etc,. and i dont find it bad,,,,,,,,, instead of giving 25-30 lacks to some agent to get visa they have found this to be cheaper,,,,,,,,,

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Cannot believe this is happening in pakistan the islamic republic, even in europe it is a taboo and gays receive some nasty comments from general public.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

these people are not actually gays or lesbians,,,,,,, they have started this stunt just to get visas, i know this because one of my friends is always in these parties. They just take photos, drink sometimes dance and thats all....... I have no worries about this,,,,,,, they have found this way of getting attention of usa, uk etc,. And i dont find it bad,,,,,,,,, instead of giving 25-30 lacks to some agent to get visa they have found this to be cheaper,,,,,,,,,
but it can give extremist a reason to bomb them .ask ur friends to be carefull

Narcissist

Banned
What's big deal in it, let people live. I think choice of sexual life should be private matter than public issue. I totally support these people, their voice, their will and choices. State of Pakistan should provide them shelter in all means; politically,socially and economically. After all these things are acceptable to us, until they are socially hidden and keep themselves underground, but question is --- how long? and why? Life is for once, and people should be free and open to choose their sexual liberty. Fanatics should not be allowed to manipulate the whole agenda, and all the time. So folk, keep your spirit high and move on.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Well all those who are in support of it ...
will you like to have this freedom for your mothers, sisters, daughters, sons , brothers, husband ??

you do not need to reply on forum , just think about it

secondly those who are in support of it remember that nations are not destroyed by bombs, weapons etc but morality is what keeps them alive and what makes them vanish in pages of history.

Narcissist

Banned

Huge group of fanatics, is misfortune of our country and society. They brought nothing good for any of us. There totally representation in society is 5% ; politically speaking. So basically 95% of fragment of society should be representative of Pakistan, not Mullahs.

Narcissist

Banned
Well all those who are in support of it ...
will you like to have this freedom for your mothers, sisters, daughters, sons , brothers, husband ??

you do not need to reply on forum , just think about it

secondly those who are in support of it remember that nations are not destroyed by bombs, weapons etc but morality is what keeps them alive and what makes them vanish in pages of history.

When it comes to choose the sexual life, let that particular person have free will to have it. Who are you to pin point for others?