How dare you leak company details of Bajwa's family?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
^^^^^^
Because Noora darbaris were also leaking data of top officials and Pakistani assets to India which is a huge security risk and then trying to runaway to Sharif's paternal village of London

میرا کیا اکھیڑ لیا جو باجوہ کا اکھیڑ لو گے - نواز شریف
Are u saying it's okay to provide such information to India?
Hey nawaz criminal absconder.
This issue has been discussed several times on this forum. I know you are peddling the endian narrative and that put you in the list of treacherous person. Your joker has always spoken against Pakistan. Bring the bastard back to pakistan or you like it as he has spitted on his supporters and ran away. Have some shame you low life moron.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where is ur party if you don't want to go to court as an ordinary citizen but you are okay to do propaganda on this forum as an ordinary person?
All parties are chor they will do what suits them not what suits the country.

Also, how is it a propaganda to cite a news report?

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You know the information we are talking about here is that Bajwa's son owned some companies? Whats so sensitive about it?

Its not your nuclear warhead launch code or locations
Can an English Doctor release medical reports of Nawaz to Public? Keep in mind Nawaz Medical reports are also not Nuclear Code?

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can an English Doctor release medical reports of Nawaz to Public? Keep in mind Nawaz Medical reports are also not Nuclear Code?
Ok honestly tell me one thing.. and don't lie please... Lets say if Nawaz Sharif medial report is leaked by the staff member of the hospital showing he is healthy and is faking everything, will you go after Nawaz Sharif or the staff member who leaked the report?

Okara

All parties are chor they will do what suits them not what suits the country.

Also, how is it a propaganda to cite a news report?
Its called propaganda unless proven in court of law that Gen Asif Saleem Bajwa did a corruption just like its proved in court Nawaz did a corruption and Maryam and her husband helped him.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You know the information we are talking about here is that Bajwa's son owned some companies? Whats so sensitive about it?

Its not your nuclear warhead launch code or locations
That's because you are dumb twat, watch the videos, specially the 2nd one from 5.00 mins onwards that this is all sensitive data linked with national security. And you bandar patwari don't see any issue of it being leaked to Indians! ? ? ? ? ? ?

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its called propaganda unless proven in court of law that Gen Asif Saleem Bajwa did a corruption just like its proved in court Nawaz did a corruption and Maryam and her husband helped him.
But my news has nothing to do with Bajwa's corruption.

I only shared the news that SECP officials are targeted for leaking data.

JawadAhmed

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
In Naya Pakistan, instead of asking money trail from the accused, notices are being issued to people who "leaked" this data.

Irony is that Imran Khan himself is overseeing the accountability of the leakers. Let me remind you that this joker used to claim that he will reward whistleblowers when he was in opposition..

See news details:

ISLAMABAD: The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) on Tuesday issued show-cause notices to its eight officers and warning letters to two employees over the issue of leakage of data of family members of Special Assistant to the Prime Minister (SAPM) on Information retired Gen Asim Bajwa.

The sources said that after the cabinet meeting the SECP chairman was called by the prime minister, who heads the establishment division, to inquire about the progress in the data leak case.

jahil insan.... So you mean ... pakistan should not investigate how information reached directly to indian retired army officer (not any pakistani journalist or body) aur jahil insan mainy goverment officer ky sath adhi zindagi guzari hae.... aub jo abhe retire ho rahy goverment officers woh pakistan ke pure cream thy...jinho ny taleem hasil ke(jb less then 1% log parhty thy) ....zahir c baat hae sb Above IQ walay thy...aur jb unhy koe investment ka mouqa milta tha lazmi krty thy...aur apny he bhai 80s main bahir gaye ho aur ap goverment officer ho tu zahir c baat hae He will be rich..(goverment officers ke halaal ky paisy sy yearly saving itne ho jati keh banda investment kr sky business main)....meray samny ke bht c misalien hae ... ya tu ap indian he ho ya bilkul jahil hae... IQ test krwao apna ... i bet would be below average...likh lo meri baat...

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's because you are dumb twat, watch the videos, specially the 2nd one from 5.00 mins onwards that this is all sensitive data linked with national security. And you bandar patwari don't see any issue of it being leaked to Indians! ? ? ? ? ? ?
I didn't watch the video... I was referring to the news article I posted where SECP officials are being targeted to leak bajwa's son "Sensitive" information

Okara

Ok honestly tell me one thing.. and don't lie please... Lets say if Nawaz Sharif medial report is leaked by the staff member of the hospital showing he is healthy and is faking everything, will you go after Nawaz Sharif or the staff member who leaked the report?
God forbifiIf I will be Nawaz Shareef, I will sue the English Doctor leaking my private information. Also English health system will make Doctor exemplary for leaking this information.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Wanted convicted criminals fake health records are not a matter of national security. You blind patwaris really have no cognitive or comparative skills, comparing a Panama leaks with Noorani's pajama leaks, criminal health records with national security data!

Jeez what tossers!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I didn't watch the video... I was referring to the news article I posted where SECP officials are being targeted to leak bajwa's son "Sensitive" information
Then watch the video before blurting out anything. It's not just Bajwa or his family.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
God forbifiIf I will be Nawaz Shareef, I will sue the English Doctor leaking my private information. Also English health system will make Doctor exemplary for leaking this information.
Thats exactly what Bajwa and Imran Khan are doing...

Okara

But my news has nothing to do with Bajwa's corruption.

I only shared the news that SECP officials are targeted for leaking data.
Do you see no problem on data leakage? Shouldn't it be investigated? Why do u think SECP officials who are involve in this data sharing with India are innocent?

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wanted convicted criminals fake health records are not a matter of national security. You blind patwaris really have no cognitive or comparative skills, comparing a Panama leaks with Noorani's pajama leaks, criminal health records with national security data!

Jeez what tossers!

OH MY GOD... Bajwa's son company is a national security data.. Was he making nuclear bombs in his company?

Jeez what tossers!

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you see no problem on data leakage? Shouldn't it be investigated? Why do u think SECP officials who are involve in this data sharing with India are innocent?
Why are you linking it with India? Why everyone who questions IK's uturns and actions is Modi ka yaar and Ghaddar.

Okara

OH MY GOD... Bajwa's son company is a national security data.. Was he making nuclear bombs in his company?

Jeez what tossers!
My dear lets assume its not Gen Bajwa rather XYZ, will you support the data breach and handed over to India? Lets assume if former Indian Army officer had not revealed it how would you know this data breach? BTW it looks like its more than the data related to Gen Bajwa shared with India.