How India Stole and Killed Cricket | Full Documentary

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
cricket is a dying sport, Pakistan needs to focus on football or other sports.
Cricket has lost it's glory long ago. So much of media/money has been involved that they destroyed the essense of the sport its self. I like Test series before but they are also now fixed and the players are bought and sold like whores. I just maybe watch the ashes series and that's about it ...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
cricket is a dying sport, Pakistan needs to focus on football or other sports.
I don't agree as it's not the team or the players, but the governing by the body that controls the team and players. The selection commitee consist of thieves and corrpt bureaucrats who have destroyed our cricketing spirit ...

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
cricket lost its true essence long time ago when the indians got involved in its affairs. the whole of 90s was blighted by the indian bookies where elite players from around the world were involved in match fixing scandals. now with india officially at the helm of ICC, its all done under the patronage of the governing body. IPL, constant changes in by laws of the game, last minute changes in pitch conditions, broadcasting rights, twisting arms of the member boards by BCCI for their own advantage etc are some of the few examples.