How much money do you spend on Razors? This might save you some

Adeel

Founder
I use mach3 and everyone knows how expensive they are.

This video might help you save some money.

nonee17

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I thought you would say to grow up beard and save the money and follow Islamic way...

hans

Banned
I thought you would say to grow up beard and save the money and follow Islamic way...

Just a Reminder......
Boss! members over here are Muslim not
Sikh follower of Sikhism..... in any case every Muslim men need shaving blade...Do I need to specify why? and for what?

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I use mach3 and everyone knows how expensive they are.

This video might help you save some money.

Allhumduliah you are living in Canada and things are very cheap, I would say Mach3 is a Peanut price,
Whole Canada can can afford this if they want to

Why you so worried to say money on Mach3?

We drink tim horton or star buck or second cup cofffee twice to three time a day?

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
Just a Reminder......
Boss! members over here are Muslim not
Sikh follower of Sikhism..... in any case every Muslim men need shaving blade...Do I need to specify why? and for what?

yes plz go into more details

Adeel

Founder
Allhumduliah you are living in Canada and things are very cheap, I would say Mach3 is a Peanut price,
Whole Canada can can afford this if they want to

Why you so worried to say money on Mach3?

We drink tim horton or star buck or second cup cofffee twice to three time a day?

They aren't cheap in Canada bhai. Just purchased a set of 5 for about $20. That is quite a lot of money for me and majority of Canadians.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just a Reminder......
Boss! members over here are Muslim not Sikh follower of Sikhism..... in any case every Muslim men need shaving blade...Do I need to specify why? and for what?

Hahahahaha. yeah pm him and tell him what for.

I use trimmer and I'm done in just 2 mins instead of shaving which takes 15 mins. But if you shave after taking a shower or washing your face, it softens the beard and the razor works for a long time. Just wondering wouldnt it catch germs by rubbing it on your pair of jeans even if its washed. But intersting video.

Last edited:

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They aren't cheap in Canada bhai. Just purchased a set of 5 for about $20. That is quite a lot of money for me and majority of Canadians.

For faqira 786 it can be cheap dear if he can buy 3 cups of coffee every day from star bucks .... its not a cheaper chain at all ... for him 20 dollars is the price for peanuts ............... I think his nick is only faqira otherwise he is a quite wealthy person ... sorry I do not want to get personal but just sharing my idea ..... please beg your pardon if i hurt your feelings faqira ..... you can just think I am kidding .... but 3 cups of coffee from starbucks everyday... I either wont go for it ...