How PTI is Different from Other Political Parties

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)
http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101245388&Issue=NP_KHI&Date=20110521
PoPupwindow.aspx
PoPupwindow.aspx

How Drone attacks will be stopped after the SIT-IN of Imran Khan.A Common Pakistani is suffering and this SIT-IN will increase our problems.

and one thing which i have noticed is PTI is Carbon Copy of JI.they only know one way of politics i.e Dharnay,long march etc etc and i can bet PTI ka bhi whi haal hoga jo JI ka hoga.

Last edited:

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf is the only party that is different from others.....
This Jamat is hope for the future of Pakistan. PTI is a Jamat of people of Pakistan.....

aur yeh jo express newspaper ki aap nein news lagayi hai......iss ka jawab yehi hai k Pakistan mein jo asal nuqsaan hai wo to Hukmaraan pohanchaa rehay hain.....yeh chota nuqsaan agar baray nuqsaan say chutkara dilwaa sakta hai to meray khayal say RISING PAKISTAN......aap ko b dharnay per aaa jana chahyeh....baki sub logoo ki tarah.

Last edited:

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And what are your thoughts about MQM's various protests??, PPP's protest against judiciary and many other protest stories?? did not people think about it that time that what would be the consequences of those gatherings/protests? PTI is doing is for the poor oppressed people of tribal areas not for himself? if u say he would get political gain from it then u r wrong because every body is quiet on this issue but PTI... they have raised their voice and are doing efforts... it is the moral responsibility of this corrupt govt to take some action and protect its people but they are traitors and puppets and have taken dollars to sell their own nation's blood. Somebody has to take action whether PTI or any other party but people are not looking at the horrible outrage and hate these drone attacks are bringing in Pakistan. Remember east Pakistan got separated because of these injustices and same is happening to these tribal people and in Baluchistan... Do not give them the reason to hate u and declare war against Pakistanis (us)....

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)
that is what im saying they are doing the same thing the others are doing....just telll me what will the sun of 23rd may bring to this country ???? no drone attacks or drone attacks as usual

FaisalKh

that is what im saying they are doing the same thing the others are doing....just telll me what will the sun of 23rd may bring to this country ???? no drone attacks or drone attacks as usual

Who knows..... U see in our hands is to do some effort and rest is what ALLAH (SWT) has written in our destiny... If Imran Khan's cause and intention is good then this will bring a good change in Pakistan but we will have to wait and watch... I read in some news that after Peshawar sit-in govt passed resolution against drone attacks. Now that is govt's impotency that they cant implement their own resolution so these dharnas might kick these corrupt govt leaders out of power and bring some honest and brave leader in power who could kick americans out of Pakistan.

FaisalKh

then dharne should be infront of parliament ??? or president house ??? or the GHQ

That does not matter, u sit all day in front of these dead houses u wont get nothing. Block the supply line and see what happens in few days... Pakistan blocked it for a week if u remember nd how they started shouting to reopen it and then had to apologize to Pak Army and then it all settled up... So this is the key to everything. People are rising because these so called leaders have used them too much now is the time to do something or there will b no Pakistan or God forbid divided Pakistan in pieces (Allah (SWT) na karay Aameen)

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

23 rd may sun bring a new hope............for some person those love brightness of hope...............and not for dark sense people..........he do better as me self.....................why...............he do some thing right or wrong...............if you think this right then do together............if you think its wrong........keep quit and look from side road...............TAMAHSHA E AHLE SITAM DEKHTE HO..............YE TUM KINARE KHARE KIA GHZAB DEKHTE HO....

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
کیونکہ اقبال رح کے اس پیغام کو عملی جامہ پہنانے کے لئے
صرف عمران خان نے اس قوم کو اپنے پاوں پر کھڑا کرنے کی کوشش کی ہے

ہمت ہے تو پیدا کر فردوس بریں اپنی
مانگی ہوئی جنت سے دوزخ کا عذاب اچھا

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)
:) nice laiken manjan na becho beta ......think how we can make pakistan better bet me this Sit-in will bring nthing.

Star Gazer

then dharne should be infront of parliament ??? or president house ??? or the GHQ

Nonsensical arguments which are meant only to create problems not unity. Because I can not do it therefore I will not let you do it, give it up already!
Are you participating in the Dharna or just having a good time by portraying that you are very concerned for the dharna?
This is not a decision where should we hold the party?

I simply fail to understand the ridiculous arguments as to where the dharna should be according to the wishes of those who can not even support/understand the reason for this act!
I think PTI should hold dharnas in every area which has a connection with the drones, be it the route,Islamabad, presidents mansion, pm mansion, 90 Karachi, model town lahore,US embassy or any other place appropriate. That way all Pakistanis in different cities who mat not be able to travel could get a chance to participate.

ijaz.jazi

Voter (50+ posts)
I think if you can't do anything for the country, atleast be part of the people and stand by to the people who are raising their voice atleast.

what you mean risingpk? we can bring change or head towards change by just sitting home or commenting on the threads etc ?

all my regards to each n every one who will be out their for protest...

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
:) nice laiken manjan na becho beta ......think how we can make pakistan better bet me this Sit-in will bring nthing.

Jo Insaan chlane ke saath bethna nahee sikhta wo waqt ke hatoon gir jata he.....................isi liye beth kar peena........beth kar khana...........or beth kar hi soona ye Insaan ki fitrat ke mutabiq he......................to phir ye kpt ke paas sit karna kia bura he..........................or is ka bethna ..........kia maqsad he.......................better then nothing.........................aap kitne din life me kahin na kahin apne zaati mafaad ke liye bethe to hoge.......Aaj apne beloved Pakistan ke liye bhi beth kar dekh lo MAY BE ALLAH RABBUL IZZAT QABOOL KAR LE.........WALLAH U ALAM BISSAWAB..........

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101245388&Issue=NP_KHI&Date=20110521
PoPupwindow.aspx
PoPupwindow.aspx

How Drone attacks will be stopped after the SIT-IN of Imran Khan.A Common Pakistani is suffering and this SIT-IN will increase our problems.

and one thing which i have noticed is PTI is Carbon Copy of JI.they only know one way of politics i.e Dharnay,long march etc etc and i can bet PTI ka bhi whi haal hoga jo JI ka hoga.

Senseless people like you only think about Money and Wealth but don't care about humane life. Did you join any protest against Load shedding or inflation.......... or just sitting in home and condemning people......

Pakistan is in this condition due to senseless people like you. Shame on You.

canadian

then what is the result of peshawar dharna ???? abbotabad opeartion ??

How do you expect result in one dharna ?
Look at the mess created by our politicians during the last 50 years ?
How much time do you think is required to clean all that ?
Please ask questions from the lot who is in power........
Imran is not in power so what do you expect from him ???????????

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
then what is the result of peshawar dharna ???? Abbotabad opeartion ??

you want result................................you alive till now ..........................its not enough.............with all yours sinns..........

Aur tum khuda ki koun koun si naimat ko jhootlao gey.....................

mostly i think about and confirmed this sura sure for us.........in today world

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
na khud kerna ha na kuch kernay dena ha. O bhai sahib agar aap ko agitation pe aitraaz ha to apnay zareen zehan k mutabik koi idea dain. Sirf main na manoon se baat nhi chaley gi. aur jahan tak baat farq ki ha to seedha farq ha, Tehreek e Insaaf ne apni repo kharab nhi ki. Kisi ki alaqar nhi bni. National sooch ha. Alaqai nhi. Poray pakistan ka naara ha. Islam ko siasi toor pe istamal nhi kiya ja rha. Pure politics ha. O bhai apna koi karnama btao phir aitraaz kro.

Media walay to apni haqeeqi maan k b sagay nhi in ki batoon pe apna mind set bnaya hoa ha? kamal ha.