Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
9bab4a208b872ac88a6a7660069d770e.jpg

f96a470d87f4c9713dfb17143aaaf331.jpg

cc0bcf2389c877f3befeeddcbc40fb13.jpg

c8e5c8ecdbbecb55276cce364cd470c9.jpg
c89dcc9d6cf93e279add7bbb32d24bbf.jpg

0e1c6a4ffea501dd3cd286204753b255.jpg
Today Madina-e-Sani (Pakistan) is facing the fitna created by Kharjis of Tehreek-e-Talibaan Pakistan and we are bleeding. May Allah (SWT) forgive our sins as a nation, and help our armed forces eradicate this fitna from its roots.

Last edited:

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
bahi koche Allah ka kohaf manoo , ye app nay keya post ker deya he , khawarji ye nahee he , app nay Hazrat Ali (R A) ka name ley ker kitna koche un key nam key sath mansoob ker deya he, app Allah say muafi mangey , app t a l b a n ko jo merzi kehy mager Hazrat Ali ke shan may gustakhi na kery plzzzz

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
may Admin say derkhawast keroo ga is post ko delete ker day is may Hazrat Ali (R A) ke shan may gustakhi ho rahee he , bahi nay jo pic lagye he Hazrat Ali ka ishara in ke taraf nahee he , app talabn ko jo merzi kahye mager Hazrat Ali ( R A ) ka name isltamal na kery

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i oppologise wadaich sahib i dont know wether saying pakistan a amdina saani is correct or not.. but let me say if you consider pakistan is a madina saani on earth like madina of Rasoolullah (PBUH) then i really have reservations about it.. Pakistani society and pakistani way of govt can never be compared with Madina.. Pakistan men shariat ko democracy ki uniform pahna kr laago kia gaya jo k angraiz chor kr gaya tha..quaid-e-azam k baad se lay kar aaj tak siwae lutairon choron aur kameenay logon k ilawa koi iss mulk ka hukumraan nahi bana....i agree k tahreek-e-taliban pakistan is an enemy of pakistan and playing in hands of western interests..... aik asa islami mulk jo sirf constituion k pahlay chapter tak islami kahlata hay.. jahan koi law Quran aur sunnat se nahi lia gaya.. chand aik laws jahan logon ki jazbati aur deeni wabastagi hay un laws ko bhi change krnay ki koshishain aaj se nahi balkay najanay kab se jaari aur saari hen.. mera ishara hudood aur toheen-e-risalat k laws pr hay.. yahan jaan maal izzat aabru aaj bhi hukumrano aur lutairon k paas girvi rakhi hoi hay.. yahan aaj bhi daada k qatal ka insaaf pota liye saalon adalaton k chakkar lagata hay .. yahan aaj bhi mazdoor ko us ki mazdoori waqt pr nahi milti.. yahan aaj bhi rishwat ko haq samjha jata hay.. yahan aaj bhi merit ko paison k tarazo men tola jata hay.. yahan aaj bhi kal k jaani dushman mulk lootnay k liye aik hi bartan men khanay ko tayyar ho jatay hen (PPP and PMLQ) .. kia yeh mulk madina saani hay? agar yeh mulk madina saani kahlnay k layake hay to khudara shahr-r-nabawi ki toheen matt karo k jahan Umar jasa hukumran jism pr paiwand lagay kapron men sota tha.. aiwan-e-sadar auir PM house k aala mahlon men nahi...

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
Wariach bai you mixed many things and conclude your own results ....
Pak army/agencies
did not able to sovle out TTP (who is driving them), but TTP was generated after dronze attacks (2006).

for Khajis history please consider these lectures ..... may be some Ahlie Tashi will not like
Definition of Khawarij is mentioned in Lectures 2.

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
Prophet Muhammad(Peace and Blessings be upon Him) said:"If you see the Black Banners coming from Khurasan go to them immediately, even if you have to crawl over ice, because indeed amongst them is the Caliph, Al Mahdi and no one can stop that army until it reaches Jerusalem" [Narrated on authority of Ibn Majah, AlHakim, Ahmad]

for you information Pak army do not have black flags

Wadaich

may Admin say derkhawast keroo ga is post ko delete ker day is may Hazrat Ali (R A) ke shan may gustakhi ho rahee he , bahi nay jo pic lagye he Hazrat Ali ka ishara in ke taraf nahee he , app talabn ko jo merzi kahye mager Hazrat Ali ( R A ) ka name isltamal na kery

bahi koche Allah ka kohaf manoo , ye app nay keya post ker deya he , khawarji ye nahee he , app nay Hazrat Ali (R A) ka name ley ker kitna koche un key nam key sath mansoob ker deya he, app Allah say muafi mangey , app t a l b a n ko jo merzi kehy mager Hazrat Ali ke shan may gustakhi na kery plzzzz

Brother Alibaba222! You took me very wrong at 180 degree. Love for panjtan pak(RA) is part and parcel of my aimaan. Anybody who has an even an iota of bad thinking about Ahl-e-Bait cannot claim aimaan and be a muslim.

Wadaich

I have deleted my comments at the beginning of the thread which were taken 180 degree wrong. So Please try to understand this Kharji fitna in Pakistan and pray to Allah (SWT) to guide us to the truth.

pak_aus

Senator (1k+ posts)
ye ju 2 sahab bare shdeed karb main mubtla hu gay hain asil main ye kharji maloon in ke baap dada hain ye kesey apne parents ke mutlaaq chaheen gay k in k jahnam wasel hune ku dunya jan le
is liye tu ye demand ker rahe hain k post delete ker deen

Wadaich

Prophet Muhammad(Peace and Blessings be upon Him) said:"If you see the Black Banners coming from Khurasan go to them immediately, even if you have to crawl over ice, because indeed amongst them is the Caliph, Al Mahdi and no one can stop that army until it reaches Jerusalem" [Narrated on authority of Ibn Majah, AlHakim, Ahmad]

Cheemah sahib just listen to my request please. Don't be in hurry. The explanation by Dr. Sahib is not about TTP. Have seen the pics of the Captured people of TTP alive and dead, they are not even circumcised. This is not the army from Khurasaan. Hadees-e-Nabvi pbuh shall be fulfilled but not by these TTP terrorists. Fitna of these Kharjis so strong that common Muslims are carried away by their philosophy. Please see the references of Hadees pbuh and see if they are correct? If so then please rethink on the issue.

Wadaich

ye ju 2 sahab bare shdeed karb main mubtla hu gay hain asil main ye kharji maloon in ke baap dada hain ye kesey apne parents ke mutlaaq chaheen gay k in k jahnam wasel hune ku dunya jan le
is liye tu ye demand ker rahe hain k post delete ker deen

I would request you please be kind. In case this thread turns out to be a sectarian brawl, I would be left with no option but to request the moderators to close the thread. I hope my request shall be considered sympathetically.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Cheema Sahib! we had a meeting with Dr. Sahib in Rawalpindi in one of his Dars in "Hamdard Foundation" in 2004. At that time Dr. Sahib declared Pak Army as oppressors and TTP as Mujahideen (Off the record). However, few years later in 2008 when TTP fitna emerged with true colors, again in a dars meeting in F-6 Islamabad, TTP was discussed his views were quite opposite.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اگر یہ الله اور رسول کے نظام کی بات کرنے والے اتنے برے لوگ ہیں اور منافق ہیں آپ کے بقول تو آپ ہی بہتر اور مثالی مسلمان بن کر دوسروں کے لیے موڈل بن جائیں

Last edited:

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
Cheemah sahib just listen to my request please. Don't be in hurry. The explanation by Dr. Sahib is not about TTP. Have seen the pics of the Captured people of TTP alive and dead, they are not even circumcised. This is not the army from Khurasaan. Hadees-e-Nabvi pbuh shall be fulfilled but not by these TTP terrorists. Fitna of these Kharjis so strong that common Muslims are carried away by their philosophy. Please see the references of Hadees pbuh and see if they are correct? If so then please rethink on the issue.

Waraich bia I am not justifying TTP its duty of our Army and agencies
TTP is still a secret Jamat I told you when/why this Jamat took initiative
Why army is not highlighting TTP's back hands (US,India,Iran,Russia,Israeel) , why they have Sufi Muhammad and Fazllullah in his custody, why army is not hanging them
sorry to say Pak army is not that much Pak ......

regarding Khurasaan I agreed with you (form your other threads). I will recommend you to wait..... every thing will be clear with in few years INSHALLAH
and till then try to reduce contentions between MUSLIMS

and Khwarji are not those people whom you mentioned ... they belongs to Kuffa and now they are known as Ahle Tashi (another debate will start here)

Wadaich

i oppologise wadaich sahib i dont know wether saying pakistan a amdina saani is correct or not.. but let me say if you consider pakistan is a madina saani on earth like madina of Rasoolullah (PBUH) then i really have reservations about it.. Pakistani society and pakistani way of govt can never be compared with Madina.. Pakistan men shariat ko democracy ki uniform pahna kr laago kia gaya jo k angraiz chor kr gaya tha..quaid-e-azam k baad se lay kar aaj tak siwae lutairon choron aur kameenay logon k ilawa koi iss mulk ka hukumraan nahi bana....i agree k tahreek-e-taliban pakistan is an enemy of pakistan and playing in hands of western interests..... aik asa islami mulk jo sirf constituion k pahlay chapter tak islami kahlata hay.. jahan koi law Quran aur sunnat se nahi lia gaya.. chand aik laws jahan logon ki jazbati aur deeni wabastagi hay un laws ko bhi change krnay ki koshishain aaj se nahi balkay najanay kab se jaari aur saari hen.. mera ishara hudood aur toheen-e-risalat k laws pr hay.. yahan jaan maal izzat aabru aaj bhi hukumrano aur lutairon k paas girvi rakhi hoi hay.. yahan aaj bhi daada k qatal ka insaaf pota liye saalon adalaton k chakkar lagata hay .. yahan aaj bhi mazdoor ko us ki mazdoori waqt pr nahi milti.. yahan aaj bhi rishwat ko haq samjha jata hay.. yahan aaj bhi merit ko paison k tarazo men tola jata hay.. yahan aaj bhi kal k jaani dushman mulk lootnay k liye aik hi bartan men khanay ko tayyar ho jatay hen (PPP and PMLQ) .. kia yeh mulk madina saani hay? agar yeh mulk madina saani kahlnay k layake hay to khudara shahr-r-nabawi ki toheen matt karo k jahan Umar jasa hukumran jism pr paiwand lagay kapron men sota tha.. aiwan-e-sadar auir PM house k aala mahlon men nahi...

Please see the nations' rise and fall is not a matter of few years it takes long time and many generations to rebuild and recover the damage.
b28c0e596342c5287f3ac8be545f7f8e.jpg

14f34b55e32699c6921beb1422d0265e.jpg

e088de8732625421ea8af9ec117168c6.jpg

3d4b9e0c49badcabb46c2cbb768fe347.jpg

9cdcbd4a70cd79253965c87fac2e28e6.jpg

0752071834ad4db51b6c678a31b04cee.jpg

Wadaich

Waraich bia I am not justifying TTP its duty of our Army and agencies
TTP is still a secret Jamat I told you when/why this Jamat took initiative
Why army is not highlighting TTP's back hands (US,India,Iran,Russia,Israeel) , why they have Sufi Muhammad and Fazllullah in his custody, why army is not hanging them
sorry to say Pak army is not that much Pak ......

regarding Khurasaan I agreed with you (form your other threads). I will recommend you to wait..... every thing will be clear with in few years INSHALLAH
and till then try to reduce contentions between MUSLIMS

and Khwarji are not those people whom you mentioned ... they belongs to Kuffa and now they are known as Ahle Tashi (another debate will start here)

??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ???? pbuh ???? ????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??

Wadaich

اگر یہ الله اور رسول کے نظام کی بات کرنے والے اتنے برے لوگ ہیں اور منافق ہیں آپ کے بقول تو آپ ہی بہتر اور مثالی مسلمان بن کر دوسروں کے لیے موڈل بن جائیں

Who do you mean by the people working and talking for "Allah (SWT) and Rasool pbuh"? If you mean Takfeeri of TTP, then please deny have jurat to deny the Hadees pbuh quoted in the pamphlet.