How to perform Ruqyah .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Evil Eye!!! Kahan say yeh dramay aatay hai yaar. Is Assim namoonay ko to lammeya paa ke sahi ki chitrol kerni chaiye.

No such this as Evil Eye, Ruqyah or tabbaruk from so called "holy artifacts"

Quran is not a book of hocus pocus magic spells. Its meant to be read, understood and implemented.

This is exactly the same as the vodoo magic performed in the carribean and africa

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why don't our so-called Muslims use their God-given faculty of intellect?
There is no such thing as magic or evil eye in Islam.
Stay away from these bearded goats Mullahs, as they will lead you astray from the Islam of the Quran.

abuomarsheikh

Councller (250+ posts)
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Evil Eye!!! Kahan say yeh dramay aatay hai yaar. Is Assim namoonay ko to lammeya paa ke sahi ki chitrol kerni chaiye.

Quran is not a book of hocus pocus magic spells. Its meant to be read, understood and implemented.

This is exactly the same as the vodoo magic performed in the carribean and africa
probably you are a teen ager with lil exposure in the whole world

abuomarsheikh

Councller (250+ posts)
FYI Mr Abu Omar I am much older than you, and spent most of my life outside of Pakistan.

This is exactly the same as the vodoo magic performed in the carribean and afric
The response above clearly shows your mental age and proves my point. how you are elder than me would you like to comment or proof?. Claims like these clearly show that you are mentally a teenager, not more than that. Living abroad doesn't make you older and mature

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The response above clearly shows your mental age and proves my point. how you are elder than me would you like to comment or proof?. Claims like these clearly show that you are mentally a teenager, not more than that. Living abroad doesn't make you older and mature
Your just experiencing emotional damage because all these falsehoods that have nothing to with the deen and based entirely on books written by defeated Persians are being ridiculed as well as the fraudsters who peddle this mushrik version of Islam, like this Assim al hakim clown.

And you have no real intellectual or logical counter argument to this, so as always you do what your kind does, start with yje personal attacks.

If I had a dollar bill for every time someone who couldn't defend his corrupted religion and resorted to personal attacks instead and eventually ran away as surely you will too very soon, I'd have a mountain of money right up to my chin 😎

abuomarsheikh

Councller (250+ posts)
Your just experiencing emotional damage because all these falsehoods that have nothing to with the deen and based entirely on books written by defeated Persians are being ridiculed as well as the fraudsters who peddle this mushrik version of Islam, like this Assim al hakim clown.

And you have no real intellectual or logical counter argument to this, so as always you do what your kind does, start with yje personal attacks.

If I had a dollar bill for every time someone who couldn't defend his corrupted religion and resorted to personal attacks instead and eventually ran away as surely you will too very soon, I'd have a mountain of money right up to my chin 😎
your attitude is negative bro you are not willing for positive argument and discussion all you want is to impress just read again the response you given in first reply clearing shows your arrogant behavior i wish you good luck for being human being first after that muslim and momin not one who just like to enjoy mockery of other people views.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
your attitude is negative bro you are not willing for positive argument and discussion all you want is to impress just read again the response you given in first reply clearing shows your arrogant behavior i wish you good luck for being human being first after that muslim and momin not one who just like to enjoy mockery of other people views.
And you're attitude is that of a horse wearing blinders who can't see anything other than what other want him to see and Yes I am going to be negative towards people who make a mockery out of the Deen of Allah and the Quran. YES I am going to berate charlatans like this Asim clown who are spreading lies and falsehoods.

So I guess you are perfectly OK with Mirzais calling themselves Muslims and claiming Ghulam Mirza to be a Prophet? If you are not, then that is exactly how I feel towards these sectarian mushriks too as well maybe even more

Anyways as predicted, another one runs away. Nothing new. Will wait for the next bright spark to come along thrown in a few abuses and then run away, rinse and repeat.