one2_zps60861d17.png

htc1withlogo_zpsa3b2595f.png

176400-htconecolors_zps7375ed69.jpg

htc_one_black_zpsca51e46f.jpg

HTC-One-photos3_zps8596ac19.jpg

HTC-One-photos2_zpse14cff8a.jpg

Tune Pk linek

[TUNEDOTPK]37144[/TUNEDOTPK]

The HTC One is HTC’s 2013 Android flagship, a hugely important device aiming to change the dynamics for HTC. To do that, the HTC One improves in four major areas - camera quality with a new BSI camera with optical image stabilization and UltraPixel technology, a premium metal unibody design, a new simplified HTC Sense Android experience and enhanced stereo sound. The HTC One also features a 4.7-inch 1080p full HD display and is powered by the Snapdragon 600, a quad-core chip, up to 40% more powerful than the Snapdragon S4 Pro.

Expected release in Pakistan End of March inshAllah
and expected price around Rs 65,000/-

http://www.phonemart.pk/htc/one#.USQEFVeiOAI

Last edited by a moderator:

wmahmooood

Senator (1k+ posts)

Oh MQM Mukammal Fot Tou Nahi Honay Wali
Pre-order your phone to Your Sector Incharge Now...

London walay bholay bhai sahab..... i think aap yeh presume kar rahe hain ke karachi ke sab log MQM ke jigree hain aur ek call pe jis ka chahay mobile chheen ke hamein de skate hain.... aap apni presumption thori sahi kar lain ... ham lootne walon me nahi ... lutne walo me hain (Allah bachay)...

Waise bhi i live in Lyari... to MQM se aagay ke log hain hamare surroundings me

cheetah

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To me the best option is cheap branded mobile with long battery and have a tablet and that is I Pad, what you guys think.

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bold Sense 5.0 UI
With sense 5.0 HTC has developed a concept that may not be for everyone. The homescreen is structured into three parts. Above you can see weather and clock. The main part is occupied by the so-called "Blink Feed". Blink feed can be emails or Facebook posts. Although the HTC not like to hear that, but the tile structure reminds me of Windows Phone.
Too bad: With Blink Feed You can not choose which Internet content is shown on the display. Those who do not want, you can also turn off the feeds. The lower section shows the shortcuts. You can freely configure and create folders. Price: 679€

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
I guess its the first smartphone from HTC that will have comparatively longer battery timing. The rest of its smartphones sucks from battery timing point of view

aamirksa

باقی سب تو ٹھیک ہے مگر چار میگا پکسل کی کیمرہ کا کیا فائدہ ، اس سے اچھا ہے کیمرہ بلکل ہی نکال دین

aamirksa

مطلب دس میگا پکسل سمجھ لیں ، پھر بھی نوکیا آٹھ سو آٹھ سے بہتر تو نظر نہیں آرہا ،سعودی مارکیٹ میں آئیگا تو دیکھ لونگا ، اگر بیکار نکلا تو اخرت میں میرا ہاتھ ہوگا او ر آپکا گریبان
its not the pixel game, its the tech behind , check out this article for explanation

http://gizmodo.com/5985348/what-is-an-ultrapixel

phonemart.pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Of course we are all waiting for actual reviews to weigh HTC claims. still the technology looks promising(or confusing). Don't worry we will get a better look at it and see how it holds against other phones.
مطلب دس میگا پکسل سمجھ لیں ، پھر بھی نوکیا آٹھ سو آٹھ سے بہتر تو نظر نہیں آرہا ،سعودی مارکیٹ میں آئیگا تو دیکھ لونگا ، اگر بیکار نکلا تو اخرت میں میرا ہاتھ ہوگا او ر آپکا گریبان