Hum Sab Umeed Se Hain - 16th April 2011 - Test Match B/w Imran Khan & PMLN & Corruption Calender fo

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
What a great show,

Completely dominated by His Excellency Mr. Asif Ali Zardari.

I am sure you all must be having a clear message, there is only one and only Leader in Pakistan, and that is HE Mr. Zardari.

How nicely, safely and so carefully he played his cards, today no one can compete him in Pakistan.

He throw out his worst rival Nawaz Shareef from scene, now poor so called leader is looking for face saving tactics, I am really impressed with HE Mr. Zardari,

His cool temprament was really appreciated, he has cornered his all small and big rivals including so called partner MQM,

MQM is now in there limits and only allowed to raise their voices on petty issues, can someone bring any example of any big hurdle created bu MQM in recent time to Government. I don't think so.

Last but not least, World wide internet hero Mr Imran Khan, poor fellow dreaming for prime minister ship and now he has no options except shaking hands with our partners like MQM.

Good enjoy, I will keep updating you now on regular basis.

Thanks in advance for liking my POST.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a great show,

I am sure you all must be having a clear message, there is only one and only Leader in Pakistan, and that is HE Mr. Zardari.

How nicely, safely and so carefully he played his cards, today no one can compete him in Pakistan.

He throw out his worst rival Nawaz Shareef from scene, now poor so called leader is looking for face saving tactics, I am really impressed with HE Mr. Zardari,

His cool temprament was really appreciated, he has cornered his all small and big rivals including so called partner MQM,

MQM is now in there limits and only allowed to raise their voices on petty issues, can someone bring any example of any big hurdle created bu MQM in recent time to Government. I don't think so.

Last but not least, World wide internet hero Mr Imran Khan, poor fellow dreaming for prime minister ship and now he has no options except shaking hands with our partners like MQM.

WOW Folks, this guy has brought up some controversial issues, but looks like very interesting.

He is very right, person who could hold power, he should be called LEADER, Zardari no doubt played his cards very cleverly, he put every one on back foot, and practically finish Imran Khan's image of independent leader. He really used establishment for every one, I believe his previous leaders like BB and ZA Bhutto could also not played smart the way he did.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a great show,

Daaku kitna hi aqalmand kyun na ho rehta Daaku hi hai aur us ka anjaam bura hi ho ga. Dunya mai agar bach bhi jaye to aakhirat mai nahi bachay ga, dekhte hain wahan konsay cards khele ga tumhara Mr Zardari.
Lakhon log is Zardari ki waja se museebat mai hain lekin tum bhi kamaal ke beghairat ho jo is ki taareef kar rahe ho...

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Daaku kitna hi aqalmand kyun na ho rehta Daaku hi hai aur us ka anjaam bura hi ho ga. Dunya mai agar bach bhi jaye to aakhirat mai nahi bachay ga, dekhte hain wahan konsay cards khele ga tumhara Mr Zardari.
Who is dakou.

Would you be able to define the meaning of this word, do you know, you are calling President of Pakistan bad words, you should be respectful to the President's position, he has been elected by awami leaders, who were selected by you people, whom we called "AWAM" Should shame. and learn some inteligence, he is the person, who is leading Pakistan with dignity, you guys are today able to breath in democratic culture, thanks to HE Mr Zaradri.

Just_one

Banned
He is a dako who has looted millions.

Who is dakou.

Would you be able to define the meaning of this word, do you know, you are calling President of Pakistan bad words, you should be respectful to the President's position, he has been elected by awami leaders, who were selected by you people, whom we called "AWAM" Should shame. and learn some inteligence, he is the person, who is leading Pakistan with dignity, you guys are today able to breath in democratic culture, thanks to HE Mr Zaradri.

Just_one

Banned
You have just uttered unadulterated non-senese. Zardari has practically finished off PPP.

Imran's popularity saw record rise in the last three years.

The reason for your misery lies with your confusion in understanding Imran's contact with MQM.

WOW Folks, this guy has brought up some controversial issues, but looks like very interesting.

He is very right, person who could hold power, he should be called LEADER, Zardari no doubt played his cards very cleverly, he put every one on back foot, and practically finish Imran Khan's image of independent leader. He really used establishment for every one, I believe his previous leaders like BB and ZA Bhutto could also not played smart the way he did.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
He is a dako who has looted millions.

Do you have any prove, what ever you are accusing HE President Mr Asif Ali Zardari, If not then first go and find out the truth, otherwise face off. don't poke your nose in those subjects, which are beyond your limits.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
You have just uttered unadulterated non-senese. Zardari has practically finished off PPP.

Imran's popularity saw record rise in the last three years.

The reason for your misery lies with your confusion in understanding Imran's contact with MQM.

Come on my friend come out from your misery, What your so called popular leader is doing we all are aware of that, he is trying to get short cut by shaking hands with Army Generals, and your kind of people are making him hero, talk with the proves otherwise you know, What I advised you earlier.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Who is dakou.

Ohhh reallyyyyyy stop all this yaar kab tak jhoot per jhoot boltay jaogay. Yahi to hamari badkismati hai na ke aise leader hamay lead kar rahe hain agar ye hamara sadar na hota to aaj pakisan kafi khushhaal hota at least. Kyaaa aaap sirf aik baat ka jawab de saktay hain ke ye sahab hain hamaray mulk ke sadar aur in ka sara bank balance waghera foreign accounts mai para hai un ko faeda pohoncha raha hai KYON????????? do u have any answer to this simple yet powerful question? u come up with reasonable answer then i would say he is a true patriotic leader sincere to his people

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Come on my friend come out from your misery, What your so called popular leader is doing we all are aware of that, he is trying to get short cut by shaking hands with Army Generals, and your kind of people are making him hero, talk with the proves otherwise you know, What I advised you earlier.

At least he has done something for this country and its poor people. Tell me what this bhutto and zardari family has done for Pakistan. Ohhh leave others come up with solid proof what has he done in sindh or even his home larkaana beside this khappay that khappay shit? If u want proof of Imran Khan's achievements ask me i will reply

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
At least he has done something for this country and its poor people. Tell me what this bhutto and zardari family has done for Pakistan. Ohhh leave others come up with solid proof what has he done in sindh or even his home larkaana beside this khappay that khappay shit? If u want proof of Imran Khan's achievements ask me i will reply

Ok what have Nawaz Sharif or Altaf hussain and Asfander wali have done for the country or for their provinces, my friend live in real life, Please submit achievement of MR Imran khan's, by shaking hands with Army Generals, With Altaf Hussain, and also that small puppy gifted by Musharaf, hahahaha, very good, I think you have to think more than Shaukat Khanum and Lums as well, how long Imran will live with those achievement which he achieved on the shoulders of others.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Ohhh reallyyyyyy stop all this yaar kab tak jhoot per jhoot boltay jaogay. Yahi to hamari badkismati hai na ke aise leader hamay lead kar rahe hain agar ye hamara sadar na hota to aaj pakisan kafi khushhaal hota at least. Kyaaa aaap sirf aik baat ka jawab de saktay hain ke ye sahab hain hamaray mulk ke sadar aur in ka sara bank balance waghera foreign accounts mai para hai un ko faeda pohoncha raha hai KYON????????? do u have any answer to this simple yet powerful question? u come up with reasonable answer then i would say he is a true patriotic leader sincere to his people

I believe you need to stop, what are you talking about, what badkismati, one person, who is in power, every one is trying to weakend him, just to get the power, those who have no solutions, except talking on useless subjects, favoring those, who are really causing unrest to the country, go and first stop them and then tell public that how much I can delivver for you, instead of talking against Zardari.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who is dakou.

Hahahaha elected by Fraud Leaders who came into assemblies with 37 million fake votes. Total votes cast were 35 million. Becoming President doesnt change the fact that Zardari is a corrupt thief with millions of stolen dollars and he will be brought to justice soon. I hope you will stand by him when he is being hanged.

Last edited:

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Hahahaha elected by Fraud Leaders who came into assemblies with 37 million fake votes. Total votes cast were 35 million. Becoming President doesnt change the fact that Zardari is a corrupt thief will millions of stolen dollars and he will be brought to justice soon. I hope you will stand by him when he is being hanged.

Hahahahaaha if you take out those fake votes, still remaining votes are there for them, what about you people, any vote for you so far, other than inrenet,

I heard Imran was winning on face book with large margin, bravo, BTW what will happen, if PTI oh sorry if Mr Khan will go in election, if army will not support him, he will route out from election like previous elections, or may be Cheif Justice will help him, by making Nadra card mendatory and by putting independent election commission, be there in dreams, still he will not have more than few votes.............hahahahaha

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
What a great show,

As a villain - yes... i always say that as a villain of true world, I like Zardari and he is top of my list. I don't even want to reply to this Zardarifan coz he cant see anything. He is just intoxicated by his love for a highly corrupt leader. However, I have been surprised on AbbasiAli. AbbasiAli said that one who can hold to power should be called a leader. Is that really the definition or measure of a leader? I don't have any words to offer to your comment AbbasiAli. Just disgusting views.

Zardari is not a leader, he doesn't care for the nation. He has ruined PPP completely. He was involved in his wife's murder; he has been using death issues for getting hamdardi votes; he doesn't care of people are getting killed in drone attacks; he has given the most corrupt government to Pakistan in 64 years; he doesn't have any character and doesn't do any single good for Pakistan.

All this is not answer to Zardarifan coz I don't wanna deal with fanatics but just some items to look at by Abbasali. I can write pages and pages on incompetency of Zardari to be President of Pakistan. However, if you guys measure someone's leadership by just being able to be shrewed, and even if one works against its public and country, then Zardari is really a leader.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Talk with proof yourself, give proof of him shaking hands with Army Generals and making a deal with them. Otherwise my advice to you is to fear Allah and stop supporting a criminal.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahahahaaha if you take out those fake votes, still remaining votes are there for them, what about you people, any vote for you so far, other than inrenet,

I heard Imran was winning on face book with large margin, bravo, BTW what will happen, if PTI oh sorry if Mr Khan will go in election, if army will not support him, he will route out from election like previous elections, or may be Cheif Justice will help him, by making Nadra card mendatory and by putting independent election commission, be there in dreams, still he will not have more than few votes.............hahahahaha
PPP got 10 million votes in total, so if you take out fake votes you will have nothing left lol. Dont worry about Mr Khan and PTI, they will be the ones to hang your leader for his crimes.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now I have no doubt that whatever is condition of Pakistan, pakistan deserve it. whose people are praising the leader on their corruption, their shameless decisions and policy, on their greed and undignified and unjustified decisions. I have to says this that pakistan will never come out of this situation till its people keep on calling their corrupt, dishonest, shady and fraudulent leaders smart, intelligence and clever persons. you basically deserve these type leaders. May Allah bless my country Pakistan Amin

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
this ZARDARIFAN is pathetic. I am damn sure that he is not given importance in his own home and by his own family. This is why, this type of people just want to talk about opposite of people's feelings and opinion to get attention. They don't care about whatever they are saying is right or not and whoever they are defending basically deserve this defence or not but they just want to get people angry so that they condemn his idea and get pissed. wo kya kahtai hein na "badnaam ho'ey to kya naam na ho ga". they are like same who do suicide bombing just to prove their existence. shame on you brother.