Hum Sab Umeed Se Hain - 16th April 2011 - Test Match B/w Imran Khan & PMLN & Corruption Calender fo

reliable

Senator (1k+ posts)
Who is dakou.

Would you be able to define the meaning of this word, do you know, you are calling President of Pakistan bad words, you should be respectful to the President's position, he has been elected by awami leaders, who were selected by you people, whom we called "AWAM" Should shame. and learn some inteligence, he is the person, who is leading Pakistan with dignity, you guys are today able to breath in democratic culture, thanks to HE Mr Zaradri.

Dakoo, dakoo hota hey, regardless of place or position.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Dakoo, dakoo hota hey, regardless of place or position.

Oh please mind your language, If you are calling HE President of Islamic republic of Pakistan Mr. Asif Ali Zardari a dakoo, then you are a dakoo too. because you are a citizen of Pakistani.

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zordari's progress or I should say achievements....from cinema ticket blacker to President of PAKISTAN. shabash..... who can do this?

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
WOW Folks, this guy has brought up some controversial issues, but looks like very interesting.

He is very right, person who could hold power, he should be called LEADER, Zardari no doubt played his cards very cleverly, he put every one on back foot, and practically finish Imran Khan's image of independent leader. He really used establishment for every one, I believe his previous leaders like BB and ZA Bhutto could also not played smart the way he did.

If you feel playing dirty is actually playing cards cleverly, congratulations, you pessimism has touched another high.

Nawaz Sharif becoming Ameer Ul Momneen, IK joining MQM and Bhagora General coalition would be deemed clever moves by many.
It your sarcastic hormones kept same level of growth, I am sure you will be leading that Maktabah e Fikr.