Hussain Nawaz - Rare picture during Exile

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So then Nawaz should only resign after corruption is proven against him, right?

Proof first, resignation after? Right?

Yes. Nawaz resigns on Panama.

But so does IK for hiring illegal money ATMs.

Case closed.

But if IK stays for hiring illegal money ATM1 and ATM2, then Nawaz also stays.

So, if you wanted to do clean politics, then your leader should have hired clean money people. Otherwise you just allow corruption to go on as always.

A question for you then

In the UK, when many Parliamentarians were found guilty of fiddling their expenses and were punished

They were from ALL political parties............

Should the leaders of the Conservatives, Liberal Party and Labour have all resigned for having got them to Parliament ?

Another

The PM of Iceland resigns............. Surely then ALL his party should resign from Parliament, for electing him as their head.......

A Spanish Cabinet Minister resigns because of Panama, should the PM also go because he chose him as Minister............

and then the WHOLE Party because they chose a leader who chose a corrupt Minister

PLEASE

Do provide a LOGICAL response, not a PMLN style one......

Last edited:

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This picture is when he was 12, we should all learn from him

CgB94CSW8AAuIwE.jpg

Is that the same watch his dad was wearing few years ago which costs millions of Rs ?

Pen in BOTH hands, boy did he work hard.........

jamhuriyat

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
seeta white iss bache k baap ko dond rahi hey jo munafiq iss ko apni bachi manane se inkar karta raha hey aur ab kokeen ka nasha karke logoon ko bewakoof bna raha hey

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
A question for you then

In the UK, when many Parliamentarians were found guilty of fiddling their expenses and were punished

They were from ALL political parties............

Should the leaders of the Conservatives, Liberal Party and Labour have all resigned for having got them to Parliament ?

Another

The PM of Iceland resigns............. Surely then ALL his party should resign from Parliament, for electing him as their head.......

A Spanish Cabinet Minister resigns because of Panama, should the PM also go because he chose him as Minister............

and then the WHOLE Party because they chose a leader who chose a corrupt Minister

PLEASE

Do provide a LOGICAL response, not a PMLN style one......
Here's your answer: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/27/south-korea-chung-hong-won-resigns-ferry-sinking

Ghairatmand leaders do this and set an example. Scum politicians hang on to their last hopes because of their "power lust". Kaho to link share karon where IK applauded this action of South Korean PM?

For some reason, you guys make me sound IK as if he's a monster. I've great respect for him. He's a legend in many ways than one. But when it comes to politics, I wish he had a more hand's on approach and didn't lecture every single minute on being clean because no politics is all clean, specially in Pakistan. It's the unreasonable, impractical, criticising others only attitude of IK, whilst average performance in KPK which makes me say these things.

If anything, I'm in favour of him becoming PM in 2018 because by God, the level of dramas, begging, frustration, desperation he's shown for it, he deserves it. And also so that Pakistanis can see that he's not a messiah and our problems are even bigger than him to solve. So, in a sad twisted way I want him to be PM.

Having said all of that, and knowing JKT has gotten loans written-off, and Aleem has lied on ECP papers (both actions amount to corruption), if you think IK should not be questioned over why is he still keeping ATM1 & ATM2 in the party, then you're being illogical, not me.

Last edited: