Hypocrisy from Mr. Hadhrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad. The Head of the Ahmadiyya Jamaat

hans

Banned
Holy Quran says
3:40
Yusuf Ali
Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

Lets compare Mr. Mirza words....with Muhammad Ali (Cassius Marcellus Clay)

“As citizens of any country, we Ahmadi MuXXXX, will always show absolute love and loyalty to the State. Every Ahmadi MuXXXX has a desire for his chosen country to excel and should always endeavour towards this objective. Whenever a country requires its citizens to make sacrifices the Ahmadiyya Muxxxx Jamaat will always be ready to bear such sacrifices for the sake of the nation.

Strange his holy highness is talking about jihad.... Jihad is not legal under Ahmadi religion.

I wish to give some religious education to Mr. Mirza, read below.....

Jihad appears 41 times in the Quran and frequently in the idiomatic expression "striving in the way of God (al-jihad fi sabil Allah)"

"The best Jihad is the word of Justice in front of the oppressive (manipulative) Sultan [ruler].
I have added the word manipulative.

Hadhrat_Mirza_Masroor_Ahmad_aba.jpg

ali.jpg

Soon after becoming heavyweight champion, Ali decided to change his religion and joined the Nation of Islam (Black Muslims), taking the Muslim name "Muhammad Ali." The Vietnam War then interrupted Ali's career. In 1967, he was inducted into the military, but he refused to serve, saying his religious beliefs forbade him to fight. While some Americans praised Ali for risking prison to stand up for his beliefs, others called him a draft dodger and traitor. The government charged him with violating the Selective Service Act; his titles were taken from him; and he was not allowed to box. After a long court battle, Ali was convicted of draft evasion and sentenced to five years in jail and fined $10,000 fine, but in another lawsuit in 1970, a judge ruled that Ali could still box professionally. The new heavyweight champion was Joe Frazier, and a match was scheduled et for 8 March 1971. Newspapers called it "The Fight of the Century." In the fifteenth round, Frazier knocked Ali down. Ali got back up, but all the judges named Frazier the winner. That same year, Ali won his legal battle when the U.S. Supreme Court said he was not guilty of draft evasion--He should not have been drafted at all.

image.jpg

Muhammad Ali leaves the Federal Court Building after being convicted of refusing to be inducted into the military, June 20, 1967.

<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

Yar King Mirza, Why not revert back to the main source of the stream.

Last edited:

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Never thought I would find a post from Hans where I would be clicking on the LIKE!
Really! I am still trying to grasp the situation here.

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai saheb aap ne head line me he ghalti kar di hai... Mirza Qadiani "Hadhrat" Nahi "Malan" Hai.

is maloon say puchain ka wo larke yaad hay jis nay chayranay per sarayaam is ke sandal say dhunae ke the!!!!!!!!!lol
paje,kameena,bayimaan,

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hans,
Once "They" have been declared out of Islam, what is the reason to chase
them. Live and let the other's live peacefully. Moreover, no declared Ahmedi
is on board to defend himself. Although I disagree with them and am a bitter
opponent to their ideology, but am of the view that they should not be
pushed to a limit.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

Lets compare Mr. Mirza words....with Muhammad Ali (Cassius Marcellus Clay)

As citizens of any country, we Ahmadi MuXXXX, will always show absolute love and loyalty to the State. Every Ahmadi MuXXXX has a desire for his chosen country to excel and should always endeavour towards this objective. Whenever a country requires its citizens to make sacrifices the Ahmadiyya Muxxxx Jamaat will always be ready to bear such sacrifices for the sake of the nation.
IS HE TALKING ABOUT JIHAD??? :lol: I wont run away with all money if my country need me - not like most of Pakistanis. You seem to be very low level thinker, philosopher. His statement reflect the teaching of the Quran and Muhammad(saw) A MUSLIM SHOULD BE LOYAL TO HIS COUNTRY (Hadith saying)

hans

Banned
Forget not ... I am not talking about paying US / Canada / UK Federal Tax.
I am saying if the Western Govt tell you to go fight In Iraq or any Muslim Country, will you chose to go Blind as to follow your religious leader order or use common sense and see even if the fight is legal or not.

That is why I referred that Boxer. Now lets talk about Mr. Mirza, is he a political figure? a Bank head? or a Religious leader of a Non Islamic party?.

Mr Mirza is a Religious leader of a Party that authoritarians an religion. If he use the word Sacrifices.. it means he is telling you to do Jihad. Jihad comes in many forms.

Mirza Bhai is telling his followers to mend there ways, to be inline with the western powers. Voting, Paying Tax, abiding with the civil laws of the society is correct. But telling me not to carry my Muslim name or not to pray in the format that is legal or instructing my women folks to remove there head cover. Now this is a Different issue. Or forcing me to take part in conflicts against my own people that is wrong.

is this not Mr Mirza Words " As citizens of any country, we Ahmadi MuXXXX, will always show Absolute love and loyalty to the State.

Can you contact Mr. Mirza and ask him what does he mean by the Word ABSOLUTE !!!!! at this point.

I do understand the word Absolute and the meaning of love and loyalty. But I use this for Allah SWT. Not for any Human or any institution.
i do not know Mr. Mirza is talking about Kingdom of Allah SWT or any Western Country.

Based on my reasoning its OK for you to post this issue on any Absolute lover of Mr.Mirza web site. Its a shame a person of such caliber tell his people to let there pajama down for a Kingdom that is run by human.

Ponder, Ponder hard on the words what Mr. Mirza said...... its not words out of a Muslim mouth its a blast of hot air from the inner depth of Hell .. its voice of Devil him self residing within Mirza.

Absolute love and loyalty to a Kafir Country.

IS HE TALKING ABOUT JIHAD??? :lol: I wont run away with all money if my country need me - not like most of Pakistanis. You seem to be very low level thinker, philosopher. His statement reflect the teaching of the Quran and Muhammad(saw) A MUSLIM SHOULD BE LOYAL TO HIS COUNTRY (Hadith saying)

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Forget not ... I am not talking about paying US / Canada / UK Federal Tax.
I am saying if the Western Govt tell you to go fight In Iraq or any Muslim Country, will you chose to go Blind as to follow your religious leader order or use common sense and see even if the fight is legal or not.

That is why I referred that Boxer. Now lets talk about Mr. Mirza, is he a political figure? a Bank head? or a Religious leader of a Non Islamic party?.

Mr Mirza is a Religious leader of a Party that authoritarians an religion. If he use the word Sacrifices.. it means he is telling you to do Jihad. Jihad comes in many forms.

Mirza Bhai is telling his followers to mend there ways, to be inline with the western powers. Voting, Paying Tax, abiding with the civil laws of the society is correct. But telling me not to carry my Muslim name or not to pray in the format that is legal or instructing my women folks to remove there head cover. Now this is a Different issue. Or forcing me to take part in conflicts against my own people that is wrong.

is this not Mr Mirza Words " As citizens of any country, we Ahmadi MuXXXX, will always show Absolute love and loyalty to the State.

Can you contact Mr. Mirza and ask him what does he mean by the Word ABSOLUTE !!!!! at this point.

I do understand the word Absolute and the meaning of love and loyalty. But I use this for Allah SWT. Not for any Human or any institution.
i do not know Mr. Mirza is talking about Kingdom of Allah SWT or any Western Country.

Based on my reasoning its OK for you to post this issue on any Absolute lover of Mr.Mirza web site. Its a shame a person of such caliber tell his people to let there pajama down for a Kingdom that is run by human.

Ponder, Ponder hard on the words what Mr. Mirza said...... its not words out of a Muslim mouth its a blast of hot air from the inner depth of Hell .. its voice of Devil him self residing within Mirza.

Absolute love and loyalty to a Kafir Country.
Sorry, I fail to understand you logic why do you have strong feelings about it when people try to live ​​their life according to Islamic teachings and national Laws??? It is very well known secret that many of Pakistanis are not LOYAL to Pakistan and frequently flouting the law and behaving in an utterly negligent way.

To put your blurred objectives right, I quote the whole press release from 11 October 2010

RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM HAS NO PLACE IN SOCIETY
HADHRAT MIRZA MASROOR AHMAD

The Head of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat, Hadhrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad has repeated his call for Muslims the world over to show loyalty to their respective countries. In a speech delivered before thousands of Ahmadi Muslims in London he said that love and loyalty to ones country was a fundamental principle of Islam. His Holiness also spoke with regret about the widespread problems faced by Pakistan. He said the fundamental cause for its current state was a failure to maintain a separation of religion and State. In particular, extremist elements had permeated all segments of society.

Speaking about the current situation in Pakistan, His Holiness said that every day there was news of killings, protests and strife. The entire country had become engulfed in discord. He said that the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat had always counselled the Pakistani leaders to maintain a distance from extremist elements. However out of a fear of losing their grip on power the majority of leaders had failed to heed such warnings and had involved themselves with various forms of negotiation and deals with the extremist religious right. He said that any system that bowed down to such religious elements was bound to fail and lead to turmoil and despair. It was the duty of every Ahmadi Muslim to profess love to his chosen country. Each Ahmadi Muslim had an obligation towards working for a better future for his country and his fellow citizens. Citing Pakistan as an example he said Ahmadis were treated as inferior citizens and had suffered the most barbaric cruelty, however this had never stopped them from being utterly loyal to the nation. He said that Pakistan had been founded upon the sacrifice of thousands of lives and the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat would always do its utmost to make sure that those lost lives were not taken in vain. He said:

As citizens of any country, we Ahmadi Muslims, will always show absolute love and loyalty to the State. Every Ahmadi Muslim has a desire for his chosen country to excel and should always endeaour towards this objective. Whenever a country requires its citizens to make sacrifices the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat will always be ready to bear such sacrifices for the sake of the nation.

His Holiness continued:

We feel pain and distress when any nation suffers and we share the grief and pain of others. Thus whenever any country faces difficulty we try our utmost to alleviate their suffering. That is what the founder of Islam, the Holy Prophet Muhammad, taught us. It was the Holy Prophet who counselled that you should put your own pain to one side in an effort to alleviate the suffering of all of mankind. It is thus that the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat is involved in spreading humility, love and kindness.

Press release LONDON, 11 October 2010

Now let people judge who is hypocrite in his approach.

Best regards

puretruth

Citizen
The nation of Islam are not muslims, just like the qadianis they are also kafirs because they believe in a false prophet who's name is Elijah Muhammad.