I appeal to all MQM workers to open their eyes - Saulat Mirza last message before being hanged (Comp

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: I appeal to all MQM workers to open their eyes - Saulat Mirza last message before being hanged

The personal reasons that drove him into MQM Fascists Party , are the same reasons that will keep pushing more and more folks into such terrorist organizations !

Unless governments changes those factors that push innocent folks in this direction ... unfortunately, it will only continue !

Whistle Blower

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: I appeal to all MQM workers to open their eyes - Saulat Mirza last message before being hanged

None of the link is working !!! :(

Cyclops

Minister (2k+ posts)

end game of MQM, this week is crucial for them and qayadat

A_Yaseen

MPA (400+ posts)

MQM Walo kiya yeh bhi zabardasti ka bayan hay? Kiya martay huey bhi banda jhoot bolta hay? Ankhain ager pehlay khul jayen to buhat acha hay werna phir do tarah say he ankhain khulti hain. Aik jab danda zor say aye ya phir latak kar aur phir andar nahin jati ankhain. Not only for MQM but this is message for every criminal. Sab kay samnay atay hain to V ka nishan banatay hain aur ohir tanhaye ronay mai guzar jati hay. Mernay kay baad ka hisab alag hay kyun kay aik qatal ho ya 100 phansi aik he dafa lagti hay aur baqi ka hisab aglay jahan mai. Allah sab ko hidayat day. Ameen

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

it is very sad to hear this message. Even as a killer he is a human being and one can see his face. I feel that people who have forced him to kill should be hanged first

pakistan101

MPA (400+ posts)

Watching live on sama TV

shahbaz tariq

mien marty huy is bandy py yaqeen karta houn...

eye-eye-PTI

What the hell is wrong with dailymotion videos ... none of them are working in any talkshows or clips.

magarMuch

MPA (400+ posts)

کارکن پتہ نہی اپنے دماغ اور آنکھیں کھولیں گے یا نہی ، لیکن فی لاحال رینجرز نے بھائی کی " گاف " کھولی ہوئی ہے،

[hilar]

shahbaz tariq

http://live.samaa.tv/

Rangers abi dekh lo...

Kidr hai army kidr hai police.. or woh Hara-mi zardari MQM ko bacha rha hai... MQM workers aankien kholo...

arafay

most people think that these target killers are professionals. actually most of them are normal people who were fooled into joining mqm. for eg i college, if they need help with studies, books, fees, admission etc, apmso will help them. then they start joining apmso activities and eventually join mqm. But after they entered, there is no way out. they can be killed and their your family and kids can also be killed. this is how mqm blackmails its killer squads. most mqm workers are killed by their own and so they have to follow orders. some who had money were able to flee from karachi like mustaf kamal and others before him but if you are poor then you will have to continue killing on orders from london.

many of karachi's talented youth have been destroyed by mqm and now you will see them doing shitty jobs. they didnt concentrate on studies and now they cry for not getting quota.

Zarb-e-farooq

MPA (400+ posts)

ch ch ch ..we are all responsible for your sad end mr soulat mirza .indeed its a failure of this system infect the stupid heads in forces supported criminal mqm heads .even today u will be hanged and many more but no one will take name of musharaf and 12 may .. but I am sorry because of our elders and their stupidity your rights might have been confiscated and it pushed you to mqm .. I cant say what you did should be forgiven as it is written in quran that life for life and that is the only way to save humanity .. all I can wish is that god please forgive him what he did for .. at least in your next world u may live peacefully but it seems very difficulte .. ch ch ch .. god save all of such end .. from .. ( insaf tiger )

Zarb-e-farooq

MPA (400+ posts)

yes you pushed the trigger of gun but it was not your brain who killed them it was altaf hussain .. we should hang him ..

tariisb

مزید کوئی تبصرہ ، محال ہے ، مشکل بہت مشکل

الله پاک ، ہم سب کو توبہ کا موقعہ عطا فرمائیں ، قبولیت بھی ہو ، رحم بھی ہو ، آمین

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I don't know why I feel sad for this guy. He got trapped into an unfortunate situation and couldn't get out of it. Now he is paying the ultimate price while the masterminds are still on the loose.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Aik mout ke qareeb insan ka ye biyan...MQM aur Altaf
ke peechay ankhain band kar ke chalney walo ke lia aik
bohat bara Th.appar.ha..Ab Altaf ke peechay chalney wala
har insan qatal samjha jaya ga...Ab tu MQM ye bhi nahi keh
sakti ke is ka gun point par biyan dilaya gia ha. is ke lehjay
ka dukh dekh kar.mujhay Altaf aur us ko leader manney walay
har shakhas se shadeed nafrat ho gaee ha.

mrk123

all MQM supporters are probably huddling together to come up with the party line in response to this heartfelt and remorseful statement....which apparently seems genuine.

He sounds like 'Johnny come lately' but there is a lot of meaning to this statement.

State is the most powerful entity and these itsy bitsy so called militant organizations don't stand a chance against the state provided the resolve and commitment is there from the state agencies responsible for keeping these outfits in check. But these agencies are the ones that use these groups to serve their interest and then become a menace that is uncontrollable.

Last edited:

Zarb-e-farooq

MPA (400+ posts)

I appeal to pak rangers please give security to his family .