I feel safer in Afghanistan under Taliban - Sumaira Khan live from Kabul

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
میرے خیال میں احمق عورت ہے جیسے کہ اکثر عورتیں ہوتی ہیں بہادری یہ نہیں ہوتی کہ بندوق برداروں کے درمیان بیٹھ کر ان کی تعریف کی جاے
بہادری یہ ہوتی ہے کہ ان کے خلاف بات کی جاے جیسے اب حالات بدلتے جارہے ہیں طالبان کا ہولڈ ہوتا جارہا ہے اور عورتیں غائب ہوتی جارہی ہیں
Really! Bubbar Sher......so fucked up you and your mentality....

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How many statements criticizing Kim Jong Un coming out of Korea? And how many praising him?
Hah! comparing oranges to phatwaris' balls... you surely know how to make a point. As I said before, you know nothing about the Taliban or Afghanistan other than what you sponged off TV. Keep on hating on bruh.... But if I were to suggest something, it be staying off the Taliban topic, you claim you don't care about them. I wouldn't waste my time on things I don't care about. My absence from all shit related to entertainment and celebrities will bear witness to that. Besides you’re risking exposure to the truth which wouldn’t be helpful to the storm of hatred towards them in you. You don’t need anymore contradictions within you to fight. You can hate on them from within your bubble of denial.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
As I said before, you know nothing about the Taliban or Afghanistan
I might not have but oh boy I have learned a lot since this happened from interactions over here, where people feel free to express themselves more openly behind a curtain of anonymity.

you claim you don't care about them
I care only enough so none of that shit spills over

Besides you’re risking exposure to the truth
Oh I've been exposed to a very nasty truth, which I still find hard to believe but have to when multiple people admit to it openly. I hate to say it but I was wrong. Actually it was you long ago that help solidify this false impression I had, but the reactions of past days have totally blown that misconception out of the water.

Iconoclast

I might not have but oh boy I have learned a lot since this happened from interactions over here, where people feel free to express themselves more openly behind a curtain of anonymity.

I care only enough so none of that shit spills over

Oh I've been exposed to a very nasty truth, which I still find hard to believe but have to when multiple people admit to it openly. I hate to say it but I was wrong. Actually it was you long ago that help solidify this false impression I had, but the reactions of past days have totally blown that misconception out of the water.
Well I'm glad you feel better.

amber123

A very informative original first hand analysis from within the hub. A lot better than the routine 8 pm set TV programmes.