I grew up w/anti-Semitism in the UAE. Peace w/Israel is a dream come true

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
You mean you'll change your advocacy when the history books change, don't you?
True but the only way this is possibile is if Zionists living in Israhell come up with a story in which Zionists were living Israhell for last 8 generations and all of a sudden Arabic speaking people who call themseleves Paltestenians invaded Israhell and claim this is their land.

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lanat
now u know why one of the wealthiest Jew of last 100 years Sir James Goldsmith agreed to the marriage of his bastard jewish daughter to Imran Ahmed Niazi.......and today Sir James estate is raising his sons and Imran's bastard daughter

The real reason Imran+Jemima split was because Jemima was becoming a political liability for Imran's future. What is the proof that Imran and Jemima actually really divorced?

Remember Imran kept sleeping at Jemima Goldsmith's estate even after "divorce" until media started talking and he realized the political damage of it.

Jews are known for long term planning and investments unlike we the emotional Muslims

Sonya Khan
Assss.....hoooollle patwari what does ik has to do with UAE accepting Israel are you retarded you Mofo ???

Raiwind-Destroyer

every palestinian grew up with islamaphobia where thier borders are controlled by terrorist israel and to this day Palestine has not been accepted as an independent state

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
every palestinian grew up with islamaphobia where thier borders are controlled by terrorist israel and to this day Palestine has not been accepted as an independent state

read this.....read this again....."palestinian grew up with Islamophobia" ?

I have no sympathy with what is happening with Generals today in Riyadh!

afterall they installed these idiots in the highest office of nation

https://twitter.com/x/status/1295420755199524864

Raiwind-Destroyer

read this.....read this again....."palestinian grew up with Islamophobia" ?

I have no sympathy with what is happening with Generals today in Riyadh!

afterall they installed these idiots in the highest office of nation

https://twitter.com/x/status/1295420755199524864
117841922_1704111429755723_6404656470970413878_o.png