I want make Pakistani nation as "Sher" (Lion)....Says Imran........SADAA Song (with PTI Leadership

Unicorn

Banned
Bad Idea lets see what a lion does:

He can't hunt. When he is hungry he looks at the lioness and hope that she is hungry too, if she is not he waits and suffers. When lioness goes for hunt he remains couple of hundred meters back. When a lioness kills, the lion chases her away, and eat her food first no cubs either. I think its already a nation of lions.

How about a nation of good and honest people.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

He can't hunt. When he is hungry he looks at the lioness and hope that she is hungry too, if she is not he waits and suffers. When lioness goes for hunt he remains couple of hundred meters back. When a lioness kills, the lion chases her away, and eat her food first no cubs either. I think its already a nation of lions.

What the hell you are doing here?......Go and teach this lesson to Man Mohan Singh & Rahul Ghandhi.........

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)
"I'm fat, and I'm old. But I would still like to be your friend" what a pathatic so called "nationa's leader" no more corrupt nawaz zardari chors.

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)

He's just building sens of self esteem and awareness about power of people, figures are very hard about nation where little lioness are infanticide in hundreds of millions the country you are carrying flag.

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

wah Tazan Jee. aap ko to sarey jungle ka pata hay, sarcasm is not acceptable when you point at our beloved and uncorrupted leader Imran khan, you out of all should know better and have some decency to not do that but support him for his good cause.

But than what can one expect from Indians. Because Indians are sneaky, cheeky, Geeky, and most of all 1.2 billion go Crying to learn fighting Technics to 5 million, go figure. seems there is no National pride

Last edited:

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sheer armi ka ya pakistanio ka that is the real question

It is not the Army but someone who is did not allow Army to act, some one has to be other than Army. Read on.

If left to the Army they would taught a lesson to Indian Army in Kargil, but alas the leader at the time did not support Army but listened to outsiders., Army was very annoyed , not only that leader at the time refused to take the bodies of Shaheed from Indian saying they are not our people and made us laughing stock of the world, they mocked our Army.

history is repeating again. the same leader took all the invested money by ex-pats and instead of investing in businesses he took it and paid those who invested 20% less in Pak. rupees instead of Dollars that they invested.

Last edited:

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Sheron me geedar kia kr raha he ?????????????
jao geedaroon ki nation me ,ore apni history parh lo jo b attacker aya geedaroon ko tabah kr k chala gaya kisi foreigner ko tumharee geedar nation ne kabi shikash b dee he ????????

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ina lila hi wa ina ilai hi ragioon.
Masha allah kia baat hai our army was about to taught a lesson to india in Kargil. Wow where in the world did you come up with such an amazing story. Army lost so many lives in the last days in kargil. And then they left there so called mujahideen to be killed by indians. And they forced the PM to go to america so the war could stop. It was going to be a full fledge war which the army itself said they cannot fight for more then 30 days. These are the facts.
Guys like you can also tell us that 71 was because of politicians and 90000 strong mujahid army just lay there arms infront of indians.
When was the last time army really fought well? I guess the best fights they had was to take over the president and prime minister house. Isnt it ?
Come up with some real on the ground things or stop bluffing. I hate the generals pithoos.
It is not the Army but someone who is did not allow Army to act, some one has to be other than Army. Read on.

If left to the Army they would taught a lesson to Indian Army in Kargil, but alas the leader at the time did not support Army but listened to outsiders., Army was very annoyed , not only that leader at the time refused to take the bodies of Shaheed from Indian saying they are not our people and made us laughing stock of the word, history is repeating again. But he took all the invested money by ex-pats and instead of investing in businesses he took it and paid those who invested 20% less in Pak. rupees instead of Dollars that they invested.

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)

What do you think about three lions in Trimurti. What do they reflect? Three lions in search of lioness or what?

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Snow Leapords would have been good, or tigers ..............

Well ,