ICC WC2011 Final was fixed!! Concrete Proof!!! Omg!!

zubair.maalick

MPA (400+ posts)
I got this TIP from facebook before the match, I didn't pay attention but it shocked me as Sehwag get out ..
sharing with you guyz

Here is something interesting I received from an Indian friend of mine

-SL will win toss.
-SL will bat first
-SL will make 270 to 273 runs
-Sehwag will be out in the first over (he has already been paid Rs. 23 crore in UBS Swiss Bank)
-Sachin will score 95-98 and will get out
-India will win by just 1 wicket in last 2 balls for which Rs. 251 crore has been paid to SL team

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: WC Final Match TIP

anybody know that any indian political leader watching final match like

Manmohan singh
Sonia or rahul ghandi

Why they were watching semi not FINAL?

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

Tendulkar out, Thats not correct what you said and Keep in mind ALWAYS

Its easy to DEAL or FIX Match with Pakistani people or Muslim, Those people easy to BUY.

Our People are big drama, they were praying on the ground and I dont know what they want to show and at the other hand, they fixed the match and how they played on the ground,

Everyone who know cricket, tell us what a pakistan team is?

I hope Sri lanka win

Last edited:

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)

I got this TIP from facebook before the match, I didn't pay attention but it shocked me as Sehwag get out ..
sharing with you guyz

Here is something interesting I received from an Indian friend of mine

-SL will win toss.
-SL will bat first
-SL will make 270 to 273 runs
-Sehwag will be out in the first over (he has already been paid Rs. 23 crore in UBS Swiss Bank)
-Sachin will score 95-98 and will get out
-India will win by just 1 wicket in last 2 balls for which Rs. 251 crore has been paid to SL team

Wowwww! what an information, Mr T has gone on 18...................

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Yes, Rahul Gandhi is out there to see the match ................. but anyway SL is going to lose now ................instead of Tendulkar ... Gambhir out at 97 ........... So that might be the mistake ........ and yar this time our team or players did not play satta but our politicians did ...

kashif10

Councller (250+ posts)

well sachin is gone what do you say about that

Ghambir change the role with sachin..

I found same info on fb before start of match today..
Sl inning prediction correct, shewag prediction, correct.. only change is the role b/w sachin & ghambir .... now let c will india lost 9 wkts or not.

kashif10

Councller (250+ posts)

Yes, Rahul Gandhi is out there to see the match ................. but anyway SL is going to lose now ................instead of Tendulkar ... Gambhir out at 97 ........... So that might be the mistake ........ and yar this time our team or players did not play satta but our politicians did ...

politician kahan say aaye sattay may, sattay may whole cricket body, boards & players shamil hotay hain.

concern_paki

politician kahan say aaye sattay may, sattay may whole cricket body, boards & players shamil hotay hain.

Not this time ..... all you guys are blind, deaf... who can watch but do not want to watch....who can hear but do not want to hear......... PITY ...

Malik495

yaar hun avain chawalian na maaro.. india jitt gaya hay ga...

kashif10

Councller (250+ posts)

What do u expect from Zardari or Gilani?

Can't they sell the nation for $$$$ ?

Yes sure they are the biggest seller of the nation.
But if it was happened, than it can't happened without involvement of ICC, cricket boards & players.

awan4ever

yIpaU.png

This is from a well known bookies page!

I bet thousands on this tip and WON!!

ITS ALL FIXED!!!

ALL THE NAJOOMIS WERE RIGHT!!

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Come on get over it , India is the better team and they proved it by beating Aus , Pak and SL , and for the sake of debate even it was fixed then it means both teams fixed it so whats the problem? this world cup was very interesting and better than previous 2 , though i have some serious concerns about Pakistan India match but lets move forward. Congrats India

awan4ever

yIpaU.png

FIXED...PROOF!!!

CANT BELIEVE MY EYES!!!! UFFFFF...

TOBA TOBA!!!

drshahabj

Councller (250+ posts)
We the internet users are cream of Pakistan. I want to ask a question to you. Do you want to take cricket revenge? If the answer is yes..then start now!!!! Work hard and beat India in every walk of life..be that medicine, science, arts and culture, education, law and order..do it NOW!!!!!!!