IK was to end Circular debt by 2020 --- we still have 4 months

Gramscian

MPA (400+ posts)
I cannot expect anything sensible from you Jahil Imranis Thinking from your minds is far from your usual traits.

Benazir when asked the International and national investors to set up IPPs in late 80s. She offered 6 cents per unit. Which was the worlds most lucrative offer. Since then we were trapped into the menace of IPPs and they were able to provide us the Power when most needed and squeeze us when they want. PMLN got Govt for 1.5 years and 2 years. Then Musharuf did not take us out of this trap of IPPs.

Last tenure was only time when PMLN took power for 4 years only (last year of tenure was in a22 of Saqib Nisaar). The first thing they did was taking us out of the IPPs traps. Added 9000 MW to grid. When dams run at full capacity we get 11000 MW more than what we had in 2013. IPPs are now almost redundant. These are needed only when our rivers flow short and the Dams do not produce enough. On top of it there were Alhamdo Lillah lots of Hydel projects initiated. (Which you IK is inaugurating every day)

So IPPS now know their future. They will be needed only in low production seasons. They cannot blackmail the Govt anymore. So they were compelled to reduce their rates.

But You imrani Monkeys are not able to understand this deep. You just know how to dance on Dug Duggies --- you idiots.

Hahaha.

Dollar Dar ''resolved'' the circular debt problem by paying Rs 480 billion, yet when PML-N's term expired, it stood at over Rs I trillion.

Did zilch to improve transmission system, control line losses and electricity theft etc.

Carry on with your inane commentary.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
آ عمران خان نے لفافے دے کر بھونکے کے لئے دو چار کتے بھرتی کر لئے ہیں اور ان کے ساتھ ہمنوا ہو کر تم بھی کتے بن جاتے ہو سارے --- اوپر کومنٹ میں میں نے آئ پی پی کی بلیک میلنگ کی وجہ لکھ دی ہے جو اب وہ نہیں کر سکتے

لیکن کھوتیا تمہیں تو صرف میں اس وجہ سے یہاں بلاتا ہوں کہ تم نے بہت دولتیاں ماری تھیں جب عمر ایوب نے کہا تھا کہ ٢٠٢٠ تک ہم گردشی قرضے ختم کر دیں گے

Govt to bring circular debt to zero by Dec ’20: Omar Ayub

میں نے کہا تھا کہ پتر زندہ رہا تو اس موضوع پر تیری لال کرتا رھوں گا
? ? ?
Qasam uthai hui hai ke sari zindagi beghairat dungar hi rehna hai. Ek takkay ki sharmindagi nahi hai ke tumhara sayasi pyo is mulk ko bheej ke kha gaya hai, deheet beghairton ke tarah abhi bhi deecho deecho ker rahe ho aur daanth dekha rahe ho. Phir doosron ko apni maa dharti walay lecture sunatay ho. Lakh di laanat aur dhurrrrr fiteh mou tum logon ka.

Jo baatien Dec mein Duniya ke sari hukumaton ne ki thi aab woh sub mustarad ho gai hain, Duniya ki poori situation Corona pandemic ki wajah se change ho gai hai. Lekin phir bhi ek Zabardast leader hone ki wajah se Pakistan is muskhil ka samna ker gaya.

But work is being done on it and some good news will be announced soon probably this month itself. The contract you traitors did by selling this country at the hand of IPPs at extreme high rates giving sovereign guarantees that regardless of usage a fixed amount and that also in dollars has to be paid are being renegotiated.

You lot really are pathetic and disgusting creatures, first you dig a trap and when country falls in it, then you taunt others why the country fell in this trap and why its not coming out.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hahaha.

Dollar Dar ''resolved'' the circular debt problem by paying Rs 480 billion, yet when PML-N's term expired, it stood at over Rs I trillion.

Did zilch to improve transmission system, control line losses and electricity theft etc.

Carry on with your inane commentary.

Okay Carrying on --- And now it is 2.2 trillion. What the hell is your donkey good for ???

You know how they make people like you fool???
Go on Nepra's web site and download its annual report for every previous year. you will find the recovery rate of each DISCO in that report. And then download this year's report and find me the Para of the recovery rate. They removed it. They knew at the beginning of the year what the hell they have achieved. So deliberately kept it secret from people like you.

RajaRawal111

Qasam uthai hui hai ke sari zindagi beghairat dungar hi rehna hai. Ek takkay ki sharmindagi nahi hai ke tumhara sayasi pyo is mulk ko bheej ke kha gaya hai, deheet beghairton ke tarah abhi bhi deecho deecho ker rahe ho aur daanth dekha rahe ho. Phir doosron ko apni maa dharti walay lecture sunatay ho. Lakh di laanat aur dhurrrrr fiteh mou tum logon ka.

Jo baatien Dec mein Duniya ke sari hukumaton ne ki thi aab woh sub mustarad ho gai hain, Duniya ki poori situation Corona pandemic ki wajah se change ho gai hai. Lekin phir bhi ek Zabardast leader hone ki wajah se Pakistan is muskhil ka samna ker gaya.

But work is being done on it and some good news will be announced soon probably this month itself. The contract you traitors did by selling this country at the hand of IPPs at extreme high rates giving sovereign guarantees that regardless of usage a fixed amount and that also in dollars has to be paid are being renegotiated.

You lot really are pathetic and disgusting creatures, first you dig a trap and when country falls in it, then you taunt others why the country fell in this trap and why its not coming out.
اوے بکواس نہ کر --- ڈسکوز کی ریکووری کا کورونے سے کیا مطلب ؟ ریکووری پوری کی ہے تم لوگوں نے جو قرضے کم ہوتے ؟--- اصل بات پر کیوں نہیں آتا تو چولا ؟؟
اور جب تیرے پاس کچھ کہنے کے لئے نہیں ہوتا نا تو تو اپنی زبان کی فصاحت او بلاغت سے کام لینے لگتا ہے
ای پی پی اب کسی کام کے نہیں رہے - انہوں نے سستا تو ہونا ہی ہے -- یہ میں پہلے بھی کہ چکا ہوں

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
اوے بکواس نہ کر --- ڈسکوز کی ریکووری کا کورونے سے کیا مطلب ؟ ریکووری پوری کی ہے تم لوگوں نے جو قرضے کم ہوتے ؟--- اصل بات پر کیوں نہیں آتا تو چولا ؟؟
Abhay aab tum jahil dangar se banda kya baat kare jis ko sirf bandar dance aur deecho deecho kerna aata hai. Aur tum beghairat kiss mou se kissi se sawal kar rahe ho? Apni 40 saala loot maar ka hisaab 2 saal ki hukumat se maang rahe. Dhur fiteh mou beghairta!

RajaRawal111

Abhay aab tum jahil dangar se banda kya baat kare jis ko sirf bandar dance aur deecho deecho kerna aata hai. Aur tum beghairat kiss mou se kissi se sawal kar rahe ho? Apni 40 saala loot maar ka hisaab 2 saal ki hukumat se maang rahe. Dhur fiteh mou beghairta!
Are you left with something to say on the topic --- Beshurmaa

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Are you left with something to say on the topic --- Beshurmaa
I don't need to when the man himself has said it. Watch for 10 minutes the whole mess, why its there and how we will come out of it. That is if you have the guts to listen to it. Otherwise keep on doing your beghairat patwari bandar dance which you excel at and have been commissioned for

RajaRawal111

I don't need to when the man himself has said it. Watch for 10 minutes the whole mess, why its there and how we will come out of it. That is if you have the guts to listen to it. Otherwise keep on doing your beghairat patwari bandar dance which you excel at and have been commissioned for

This is all for Imrani Monkeys. What i see is the Berizgaari and mehengaai on streets. But of course it does not matter for a baarla like you.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This is all for Imrani Monkeys. What i see is the Berizgaari and mehengaai on streets. But of course it does not matter for a baarla like you.
Like I said if you have any guts, which of course you being a beghairat treacherous patwari you don't, all you can do and are good for is doing your patwari bandar dance so keep doing it.

giphy.gif

RajaRawal111

Like I said if you have any guts, which of course you being a beghairat treacherous patwari you don't, all you can do and are good for is doing your patwari bandar dance so keep doing it.

giphy.gif
Apney munh se to us ne jo bakwaas kurney hen woh tum baandron ke liyey hen. It is just like asking criminal to tell he is clean.
Results 0/0 tumhen nazar nheen aatey because you have your eyes in your a22. And i cant help you fix that.