Imran forms two bodies to hold party elections

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran forms two bodies to hold party elections

By: Nader Buneri | Published: August 03, 2011

PESHAWAR - Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Imran Khan has accused Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz of causing the worsening political quagmire in the country.

Addressing media persons here on Tuesday, Khan said had the PML-N not plaid a role of a friendly opposition, the country would not have been faced with the failed political set up. He opined that the PML-N had been saving the current government even on issue of NRO, adding that if it was not so, then the present government would not survive.

The PTI president while speaking about his party position in the upcoming elections said that his party would not make any alliance with any political party whose leaders’ assets were in foreign banks. Replying to a query about Karachi’s situation, he said the country was faced with anarchy and was further going downwards due to some political parties.

Imran Khan announced reorganisation of PTI after dismantling current party cabinet and formation of two committees for holding party elections. He said that with a change in overall situation the party was also going through some changes and therefore reorganisation was needed within the party. He announced names for organising committee and working committee.

He said Justice (retd) Burhanuddin would head the provincial organising committee while other members would include Rustam Shah, Shaukat Yousafzai, Shah Farman, Omar Farooq , Dr Mehar Taj , Atif Khan, Zahid Hussain Mohmand, Atfi khan.

The working committee would be headed by Asad Qaiser and other members would include, Shah Farman, Shaukat yousafzai, Zahid Hussain Mohmand, Tahir Khan, Khalid Masood, Dr Roghani, Omar Farooq Hoti. Dr Mateen Khan will be advisor for strategic matters while Shah Farman will look after political matter of the party in the province as advisor.

http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-...mran-forms-two-bodies-to-hold-party-elections

To all my friends @ PTI ........... please put pressure at your leadership to conduct a genuine and transparent internal elections........ trust me, everybody will be critically watching at the process.

Last edited:

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
a lesson for paksitani people how a real democracy works

Gustaf Reinfeldt, the 18-year-old son of the Swedish prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt has secured a job at US hamburger chain McDonald'sy, according to news website Nyheter24.se.

i hope now atleast those people feel shame who want to vote for nawaz, zardari, choudhry, ANP etc, will their families ever do like this? no because their fathers have looted enough and their sons live like princes
http://www.thelocal.se/35324/20110803/

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Real democracy in PTI, who is big threat for IK in PTI, can any body tell me. Who else is strong contestent against IK in their party for chairmanship or IK will be Chairman till death. This is not democracy - its same as other parties then why we go for PTI.

a lesson for paksitani people how a real democracy works

Gustaf Reinfeldt, the 18-year-old son of the Swedish prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt has secured a job at US hamburger chain McDonald'sy, according to news website Nyheter24.se.

i hope now atleast those people feel shame who want to vote for nawaz, zardari, choudhry, ANP etc, will their families ever do like this? no because their fathers have looted enough and their sons live like princes
http://www.thelocal.se/35324/20110803/

Xohaib

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Real democracy in PTI, who is big threat for IK in PTI, can any body tell me. Who else is strong contestent against IK in their party for chairmanship or IK will be Chairman till death. This is not democracy - its same as other parties then why we go for PTI.
How can anybody else be selected?when every one loves imran khan the leader.