Imran Khan consumed ‘charas’ and cocaine at my house - Sarfraz Nawaz

Pakistan4life

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Sarfraz appeared suddenly from no where, giving interview to a nooni chamcha. It tells a lot. Be prepared to hear more of such personal attacks on IK in near future. I think IK must be doing something good for Pakistan.
You are Indian or probably not in Pakistan. Good is subjective? And as a citizen I can say he has destroyed the country and his 7 years continuous govt in KP is a tale of incompetency and corruption.

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
اگر انسان خطا کا پتلا ہے تو آپ اپوزیشن کے پیچھے کیوں ہاتھ دھو کر پڑے ہیں ؟ کیا ان کی خطائیں قابل محافی نہیں صرف آپ کی ہیں - خان جوانی میں جو چاہے کرے خیر ہے اور کوئی اور کچھ کرے تو بہت بڑا نا قابل محافی گناہ ؟ کیا خان کی غلطیوں کی وجہ سے ملک کی مہیشت جو چھ فیصد ترقی کر رہی تھی آج منفی میں نہیں ؟ کیا خان حکومت کی نا لائقیوں کی وجہ سے ملک میں پچھلے پچاس سالوں سے زیادہ مہنگائی نہیں ہے ؟ اپوزیشن کی کرپشن آپ کو بہت کھٹکتی ہے مگر خان دو سال میں پانچ سال کے برابر قرض لے چکا اور ایک اینٹ بھی نہیں لگائی - بیرونی قرض میں سترہ ارب کا اضافہ تو ہو گیا مگر آمدنی بڑھنے کی کوئی صورت نہیں ہے - کیا یہ سب آپ دیکھ کر بھی نظر انداز کر رہے ہیں کیونکے آپ کو خان پسند ہے - آپ کو ملک کی نسبت خان پسند ہے اسلئے جب غریب ملک کے اندر خون کے آنسو رو رہا ہے اور آپ خوش ہیں کہ ہمارے کپتان کی حکومت ہے -
thanks Awan sahib for replying in a decent manner i must appreciate that. now
1-- PM IK borrowed money to pay the debts of previous government's.
2-- personal mistakes and looting the public money is entirely different Awan sahib and you know that.
3-- Khan is neither my father nor I'm his father, if he does good i like him if he tries to rip the country off I"ll hate him exactly the same way I hate the previous governments.
May Allah protect Islam and Pakistan and keep all of us on the right track.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Isnt this the same clown who was the first one to toss the claim that Imran Khans father was fired by ZAB on corruption? ajeeb mentality hai

Pakistan4life

2-- personal mistakes and looting the public money is entirely different Awan sahib and you know that.
3-- Khan is neither my father nor I'm his father, if he does good i like him if he tries to rip the country off I"ll hate him exactly the same way I hate the previous governments.
Thanks for bringing decency to this forum and we should have such debates.
1. In order to pay the debts of previous govt he climbed the interest rate to 13.25 to attract hot money thus choking the local economy and industry. Our gdp growth that translates into jobs went down from 5.5 percent to a negative. Debt is not always bad, US current account is in deficit. Also, the net borrowing of this govt in proportion to our GDP is shockingly high. So, overall on the economic front he has failed big time. They said they were prepared? They did not go to the IMF immediately which was a dumb move. The dollar rose from 120 to 165 thus unleashing a wave of inflation.

2. Birds of feather flock together. Does not IK know that JKT and Arif Naqvi are wheelers dealers. The way they created a shortage of wheat and sugar and got subsidies and took out 200 billion from the pockets of the poor in form of sugar is just nobodies business. Medicine and Wheat is a whole another story. BRT is a glaring example of their corruption and incompetence.

3. Voted for Khan in order to bring change, but so far no reforms have been made; his 7 years continuous govt in KP is a mockery, I agree with you that people here come barking if one criticises him. May Allah SWT keep our country protected and all of us united.

I voted for Khan so that we could get rid of Nawaz chor likin in hindsight they were better than him. Old Pakistan was better than naya Pakistan.

nasir77

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is gando ki budmashi khan nay team say khutam ki to yeh fazool bakwas ker raha hai.....

Awan S

Thanks for your reply decently in a civilised world.

1. Previous government also took loans to pay back previous loans. Khan government took additional loans much more than what PML(N) did back then
2. Looting money is over estimated. When ever a project was built in Pakistan, everyone took its share. Peshawar metro is a good example where project increased from 30 billions to 100 billions and much more money was looted than Lahore metro.
3. If you cause heavy dent to to economy does not matter money is looted or due to negligence.
4. Many countries are run with looted money but who cares when economy is running well. In principle it may make difference but in a practical world it does not.
5. When you grow economy to 5.7% and reduce inflation to 3.9%, is that important or economy at minus and inflation 15%?
6. Failure to govern the country while managing crucial commodities of floor and sugar are very important for a country with majority earnings under $1 a day per person
7.0 Khan government also took internal loans more than what PML(N) took in five years. This was mainly due to reduction in tax collection. Remember previous government increased tax collections 20% every year and doubled it (20*5=100) in five years.
8.0 No project were executed to create jobs and facilitate people

I would like a reply on all above points to discuss further.

Thanks again for healthy debate.

Awan S

Many interns here to defend this video. In ke Papa pothead ke saath saath line bhi khenchtay hain. ? ??

P.S seriously the drug allegations dont matter but his poor governance surely does.
Yes I do not care what Khan consumes charas/Cocaine/Heroine but I do care how country is run and what is the health of economy. Unfortunately country they have govern the country badly and economy is poor.

Pakistan4life

Tanqeed has to have a head or tail. Not idiotic
Aap ke liye kesi criticism ka koi head or tail nahi hoga. You have gone into idol worshipping state and are perhaps star struck. KP 7 years of performance should be a good litmus test for everyone. No accountability, no reforms, two of the biggest development projects both marred by corruption, nepotism at its peak. Change kya aya hai sirf shaklein badli gayi hain and jin logon ko koi ghas nahi dalta tha aaj kursiyan garam ker rhay hain.

Pakistan4life

Yes I do not care what Khan consumes charas/Cocaine/Heroine but I do care how country is run and what is the health of economy. Unfortunately country they have govern the country badly and economy is poor.
Hahah well to answer that question then its cocaine and charas.

Pakistan4life

1. Previous government also took loans to pay back previous loans. Khan government took additional loans much more than what PML(N) did back then
2. Looting money is over estimated. When ever a project was built in Pakistan, everyone took its share. Peshawar metro is a good example where project increased from 30 billions to 100 billions and much more money was looted than Lahore metro.
3. If you cause heavy dent to to economy does not matter money is looted or due to negligence.
4. Many countries are run with looted money but who cares when economy is running well. In principle it may make difference but in a practical world it does not.
5. When you grow economy to 5.7% and reduce inflation to 3.9%, is that important or economy at minus and inflation 15%?
6. Failure to govern the country while managing crucial commodities of floor and sugar are very important for a country with majority earnings under $1 a day per person
7.0 Khan government also took internal loans more than what PML(N) took in five years. This was mainly due to reduction in tax collection. Remember previous government increased tax collections 20% every year and doubled it (20*5=100) in five years.

Zabardast. I think interns and youthias will now divert attention from the points exactly the same way this govt usually does. One such example is the motorway rape case. Instead of addressing the issue they opened a whole new debate that was public hanging and chemical castration. End result nothing happened.

Sohail Shuja

This is precisely the assignment given to the newly created "Shairoo Force" by Nani. Do not get disturbed on seeing such filth against the PM as more will be coming from shairoos in the coming days.
Let's try to counter nani with logic.
Cocaine sniffing: Everyone in the world knows that Prime Minister Khan is obsessed with running 8 miles daily together with a 60 minutes intense indoor workout on top of it. How on earth a cocaine sniffer has that much stamina???
Hash smoking: I bear witness to this that Imran never touched "sharab" and cigarettes. Charas is smoked in a cigarette, haven't seen anyone..... charas paani main ghol ker petay hooaye!
’’تجھے ہم ولی سمجھتے جو نہ بادہ خوار ہوتا‘‘

ڈاکٹر صاحب، لوگ قائد اعظمؒ کو بھی کافر اعظم کہتے تھے۔ داڑھی تو نہ اقبالؒ کی تھی نہ قائدِ اعظمؒ کی، لیکن جو کچھ اِن دونوں نے اسلام کے لیئے کِیا، مجھ سے شرط لگا لیں کہ ایک سو مولوی بھی مل کر نہیں کر سکتے تھے۔ حالانکہ یہ بات کئی کتابوں میں لکھی جا چکی ہے کہ قائدِ اعظم اسکاچ وہسکی کے ایک زمانے میں بہت دلدادہ تھے۔ لیکن کیا اس اسکاچ وہسکی کی بوتل کو پکڑ کر روتا رہوں یا شکر کروں کہ ایک ملک مجھے ایسا مِلا ہے جہاں میں پانچ وقت کی اذان سن سکتا ہوں، کسی بھی جگہہ نماز پڑھ سکتا ہوں؟

پڑوس میں ایک شاکا ہاری ہندو کی حکومت ہے۔ اپنے مذہب کا کٹّر ہے، لیکن گجرات کے مسلمانوں کا حال کیا ہے اس کی حکومت میں؟

لہٰذا یہ لوگ مطلب کی بات پر رہیں تو بہتر ہے، نہیں تو بات اگر کھلے گی، تو بہت دور تک جائے گی۔ کوکین اور چرس اس کے آگے رائی کے دانے کے برابر حیثیت نہیں رکھتے۔ کیا اتّفاق فاونڈری کی بھٹیّ (فرنیس) میں صرف لوہا ہی پگھلتا رہا ہے، یا وہاں کبھی انسانی ہڈیوں کی راکھ بھی ملی ہے؟ کیا پوچھتے ہیں؟ کیا کیا بتایا جائے؟

Sohail Shuja

Yes, there had been some bad decisions and IK's team is not totally "Fair" but, there has also been a lot done and is still being done. I can explain everything in economic terms but right now, I will just restrict myself to one point you made i.e. Corruption does not matter as much as bad decisions. Well my friend, I think it matters more than bad decisions because corruption means that only a few are making money and holding power. They have the ability to override the system, therefore there is more lawlessness in the society, whereas bad decision is just a mistake and this means that the system is not overridden, but is in place. Remember, lawlessness is more dangerous than a bad economy.

nasir77

Yeh, Gando shadi kay bhanay Rani kay paisay bhi hurp ker gaya tha. Yahan Haji bana betha hai...

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
This man would side even with a Pig when it comes to oppose Khan.
I would really like to know what IK did with him during his sports days.

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
FOR WHATEVER REASON WE BELIEVE THAT PM IK DID, SO, WHAT IT HAS TO DO IN THE PRESENT.... YAR, IS THERE ANYONE, COMMON MAN WHO NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG. WE ARE HUMAN BEING WE MAKE MISTAKES. TALK ABOUT THE PRESENT SITUATION.
ANSWER FEW QUESTIONS, IF THE ANSWER IS YES THEN PM IK IS ON RIGHT TRACK.

IS PM IK NOT TRYING TO FIX THE PROBLEMS?
IS PM IK NOT AN HONEST MAN?
IS PM IK NOT FIGHTING AGAINST MAFIAS?
good points. ?
IK is on right track, but the progress is much slower than expectations and hype he created before winning the elections, hence the nation is losing patience.

Just a reminder: On Social media, typing in ALL CAPS means Shouting/ Yelling

Awan S

Yes, there had been some bad decisions and IK's team is not totally "Fair" but, there has also been a lot done and is still being done. I can explain everything in economic terms but right now, I will just restrict myself to one point you made i.e. Corruption does not matter as much as bad decisions. Well my friend, I think it matters more than bad decisions because corruption means that only a few are making money and holding power. They have the ability to override the system, therefore there is more lawlessness in the society, whereas bad decision is just a mistake and this means that the system is not overridden, but is in place. Remember, lawlessness is more dangerous than a bad economy.
For argument sake yes corruption makes big difference but PTI failed to prove that they can deliver without corruption. Lahore metro was completed in one year in 30 billion whereas same length Peshawar metro in five years and 100 billions. My point is that whenever you will built anything there will be corruption because from beorocraisi to contractor everyone will take share. We cannot live without projects as we need schools, universities, hospitals, power projects , motorways, and many other type of infrastructure. We have huge population and our existing infrastructure in not sufficient for such a highly populated country. PTI is not building anything therefore there is more stress on hospitals, universities, roads etc due to increased population.

Awan S

Zabardast. I think interns and youthias will now divert attention from the points exactly the same way this govt usually does. One such example is the motorway rape case. Instead of addressing the issue they opened a whole new debate that was public hanging and chemical castration. End result nothing happened.
To stop Police Gardi is important but it will take time. You can bring highly educated people in police and give golden hand shake to older uneducated rishwat khor police. Governance need careful planning for what we need for next few years and what we will get from agriculture/industry. The most important thing is circulation of money by spending. Government encourages private spending when they themselves are spending. No one invests in the circumstances when there is big concern that they will be asked for money source and they may not prove it 100%. so on and so forth.