Imran Khan is in Dangerous Mood - What is going to happen on may 11th??

Anonymous Paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I cant say much about myself, but I will just tell you this, that I have been to more than 5 main jalsas, almost all protests in Lahore.. and I have traveled for 2 years for PTI.

Do you think this rally will be a success?

what is the atmosphere like in the camp?

Anonymous Paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jo bhi hai ....hamarey pass taqat hai ikhtiar hai ham jo chahein karein....aap log sari zindagee bhi takrein martey raho par kuch nahin kar sako gey aap logon ka kaam bus sirf aik rah gaya hai ...computer par beth kar dosron ko galian dena ghaddar kehna aur imran khan kee poojha karna ...aur to kuch kar nahin saktey

We both are here. We'll show you what can be done on may 11th

Pinnacle

MPA (400+ posts)
On 11th May there will be such a horrific situation. Thousands of people will jump on Tweeter, face book and ets and post a lot of things against N-League. So many people will post pictures of fire on the FB and this would burn Parliament house and PM House.

IK will get to know his "Owqat" on 11th May for sure because standing under burning sun has not been the taste of Burger Party Kids!

jeosher

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: So it starts all over from where we left =Naya Pakistan

Resign or stop crying like a girl!!
Stupid immm the dim!

QUOTE=sjpti;2292266]Why should we ? Are we elected through 35 punctures ? or ur supported Goons ? PTI will resign from Seats for sure is PTI plan but not now when we take protest to its maximum . PTI won't do politics as per your wishes Mister Brainless

First off Go congratulate Ur Aaaqaa for waving off Rs 6 billions from banks upon loans of 3.25 Rs billon . They did this in this Govt .
go congratulate Them, licks their shoes they might throw u and @perfect stranger a small Haddy as well that why u support Chor daaako In the first place[/QUOTE]

Sadia Hashmi

Senator (1k+ posts)
yes sir, we are with you... sitting in canada... in the comfort of our homes.. munching pop-corns.. drinking hot-coffee... we'll watch it on 80 inch hi-definition

What drama sir, maza aa jaye gaa. Horror, Action Thriller, Romance and Comedy... wow

Sir, if we can arrange some heart attacks, some laathi charge, some tear gas shells, that'll be awesome

Two three item numbers may be?

OMG, I have already applied for leave from my office sir. also invited some friends to my place. It will be lots of fun. cant wait.

-------

BTW, I am always with Khan if he can separate himself from Tahir Qadri. But unfortunately, this time, it looks like TUQ is using Khan for his own agenda.

just go right now to the office of the boss who approved ur application for leave and tell him that 11 may is sunday, holiday.

jesa employee wesa boss.....

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am with Kaptaan !

imran-khan.jpg