Imran Khan is in Dangerous Mood - What is going to happen on may 11th??

mohammadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
burn the boats, burn the boats was the order of the day, reminded me of tariq bin ziyad. good move sir, we are with you

Anonymous Paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عمران بھائی وہ نہ کرنا جو دو نمبر مولوی قادری نے کیا تھا، ہم سب آپ کے ساتھ ہیں بس ڈٹے رہنا جب تک ہمارے مطالبات پورے نہ ہو جائیں

Muqadas

burn the boats, burn the boats was the order of the day, reminded me of tariq bin ziyad. good move sir, we are with you

yes sir, we are with you... sitting in canada... in the comfort of our homes.. munching pop-corns.. drinking hot-coffee... we'll watch it on 80 inch hi-definition

What drama sir, maza aa jaye gaa. Horror, Action Thriller, Romance and Comedy... wow

Sir, if we can arrange some heart attacks, some laathi charge, some tear gas shells, that'll be awesome

Two three item numbers may be?

OMG, I have already applied for leave from my office sir. also invited some friends to my place. It will be lots of fun. cant wait.

-------

BTW, I am always with Khan if he can separate himself from Tahir Qadri. But unfortunately, this time, it looks like TUQ is using Khan for his own agenda.

Last edited:

Anonymous Paki

yes sir, we are with you... sitting in canada... in the comfort of our homes.. munching pop-corns.. drinking hot-coffee... we'll watch it on 80 inch hi-definition

-------

BTW, I am always with Khan if he can separate himself from Tahir Qadri. But unfortunately, this time, it looks like TUQ is using Khan for his own agenda.

LOL...Do you want him to go down there just for this event?

At least Khan has his vocal support and that matters.

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
All those who voted for PTI should come out and protest for your right.. we will never let these looters get away with whatever they have been doing with Pakistan from 30 years! There is an end to everything and I hope and pray from Allah that He will end these looters soon. lets tell them that they can't rule us by looting the elections.

mohammadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

-------

for ur kind information i blocked NATO supply with him, if he will ask us we can come for this too. khan is not supporting TUQ, TUQ is doing his jaalsa in pindi and IK in ISB. IK was planning this for a long time and his timmings are perfect now in my opinion. this govt should go now, enough is enough

Muqadas

for ur kind information i blocked NATO supply with him, if he will ask us we can come for this too. khan is not supporting TUQ, TUQ is doing his jaalsa in pindi and IK in ISB. IK was planning this for a long time and his timmings are perfect now in my opinion. this govt should go now, enough is enough

Please come

mnalam49

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran khan ney keya dangerous mood mein hona hai ab bechara to minnatein kar kar key pagaaal ho gaya hai ab usko ISI kee support mil gayee hai par koee faida nahin hai imran khan ka yeh burger class to garmi mein bahir nikalney sey to rahi 11 may ko pata chal jai ga keh imran khan kee keya aoqat hain

Khallas

too late for PTI now

Kuch bhi naahin hoona lol

bus ek protest ho ga jis say na koi assembly totay gi na CJ notice lay ga or na ECP koi action lay ga.

sewlix

MPA (400+ posts)
o kuch nai hona janab...zyada umeed na lagao.this is hardcore politics....bs jalsa walsa hojay ga.IK is seiged by those politicians who want this system to prevail.he is helpless now....industrialist have seiged him....he lost his charm now....

Muqadas

who are you to call me???? are you IK, TRUST ME FOR IK I CAN AND HAVE CAME FOR SEVERAL TIMES LIKE ELECTIONS AND NATO BLOCKAGE, IF HE ASKES I WILL COME. BUT ON UR DEMAND I DONT GIVE A DAMN

YOU NEVER CAME.

You are in Canada right? Tahir Qadri's employee.. rt?

You want to use Imran Khan. New army rule will be blamed on Imran Khan... that's your plan right?

Your master TUQ will fly back home safely on next flight.

Imran Khan lives in Pakistan, he'll have to face consequences like rest of us.

Last edited:

sewlix

MPA (400+ posts)
too late for PTI now

Kuch bhi naahin hoona lol

bus ek protest ho ga jis say na koi assembly totay gi na CJ notice lay ga or na ECP koi action lay ga.

bilkul sahi kaha lekin aap ko log bura kahen gy ab........koi baat nai....apka mooqaf bilkul darust ha...i endorse

pti 56

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran khan ney keya dangerous mood mein hona hai ab bechara to minnatein kar kar key pagaaal ho gaya hai ab usko ISI kee support mil gayee hai par koee faida nahin hai imran khan ka yeh burger class to garmi mein bahir nikalney sey to rahi 11 may ko pata chal jai ga keh imran khan kee keya aoqat hain
atleast teray nawaz pig sai to zada hi aoqat hai

mohammadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
you never came.

You are in canada right? Tahir qadri's employee.. Rt?

You want to use imran khan. New army rule will be blamed on imran khan... That's your plan right?

Your master tuq will fly back home safely on next flight.

Imran khan lives in pakistan, he'll have to face consequences like rest of us.
hahahaha wtf. Are you watching geo alot recently???? O bibi conspiracy theory, my whole family is in pakistan, i am in calgary and tuq is in torronto and i hate him, i am an engineer by proffession. But you can never understand that

actually u are a paid employee of geo trying to stop ik form kicking their arse, and btw what will u have to face ???? U r already facing noora, nothing could be worse than that. Khair dont worry drink satto and go to sleep. Apnay chootay sy dimag aur kaani ankh par ziyzda zoor mat dalo, mairay pass raat ho gai hy and am going to sleep, tumhari tarha waila nhi hoon main

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
Those who underestimate Imran Khan actually have very little idea of his ambitions, passions and vision. He is the guy who can do it for Pakistan and we are with him and we will protest for our rights and for the rights of all those who wont even participate.

Anonymous Paki

yeh burger class to garmi mein bahir nikalney sey to rahi 11 may ko pata chal jai ga keh imran khan kee keya aoqat hain

Just watch...what kind of big numbers will be coming out on 11th on our leaders call.

We are not the true followers and genuine supporters

Tum ********* 35 puncture ki paidawaar ho, nothing else.