Imran khan is the next prime minister!

OGMIOS

Citizen
The reason I say this is because there is noone else amongst this lot of politicians who is best suited for this position. He has promised that Corruption and tryanny will cease to exist and he will ensure that justice is enforced onto the evil mishiefmakers who have sold our country for a meagre price. He must be now supported by the entire nation to ensure that th evil and corrupt ones are seized with a terrible seizure, it is time that they must be questioned and reminded of the Annals of Allah.

usmank412

Voter (50+ posts)
Inshallah. People who think its just a dream .. well they are dreaming infact.Cant you see what youe so called politicians have done to this country.

OGMIOS

Citizen
Nations are built on dreams, many aforetime too thought like many of you today, but perhaps we should all be reminded that the life of the world is only for a while, and if you have someone who wishes good for everyone then surely ALLAH is well pleased with that person. The problem with our people is that they do not know their limits, and that is why there is a flood of confusion in their minds. As for the evil ones well for them is an Evil Destination.

sh6022

Citizen
if zardari was a blunder imran will be a tragedy. a person with no sense of history, always looking for others shoulders to get him into power.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother:
First of all I admire your ambitions and good wishes towards this country that you are forecasting Imran Khan as a next PM of Pakistan. Good luck to Pakistan if it happens.

Now come to the reality and let me know the answers of the following that develop immedately in every sensible Pakistani's brain whe he/she hears that IK will be our next PM.

1- To be a PM, a party needs at least one third majority in NA. So out of 272 direct NA seats, PTI has to win at least 100 seats. Does PTI have managed 272 candidates to run the elections?

2- Our Pakistan's social system is devided into different ethinic, provincial, bradari, and sectarian pockets. Each and every Party (except PTI) has its strong vote bank in one of those small groups. I explain here how:
PPP to Sindhis
MQM to Muhajirs
PMLN to Punjabis
ANP to Pathans
BNP to Baluchis
JI to Wahabi Suunis
JUI to Wahabi + Pathan Sunnis
ST and JUP to Brelvi Sunnis
TNFJ to Shias
etc.etc
Now tell me where is PTI in these. IK and you want to represent Pakistanis, but where are Pakistanis when come to elections?

So, keep this reality (bitter though but it is) in mind, I am not very much optimistic about IK's future as PM of Pakistan through general elections.
Yes there is a way, if IK can adopt, what other leaders did in the past. Hint Z.A. Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif. But they failed due to their feudalistic and imperialistic back grounds. Imran does not have those compulsions, he can deliver, but he has to find a back door to enter into the PM house. If he has potentials then why not?

Sorry if you don't like my analysis, but I wrote what I got by meeting many Pakistanis.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Your analysis is spot on , IK is surely going to sweep the next elections and no one can stop him becoming prime minsiter of pakistan after the next elections.

Regards

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
To all moderators, why my comments are under moderation even after 3 weeks of moderation , you know it is getting annoying for me.

Regards

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Buger point ka Pm banay ga i think,aur sab mummy dady boys k liay daily burger pepsi 50% discount par milay gi:lol:
The reason I say this is because there is noone else amongst this lot of politicians who is best suited for this position. He has promised that Corruption and tryanny will cease to exist and he will ensure that justice is enforced onto the evil mishiefmakers who have sold our country for a meagre price. He must be now supported by the entire nation to ensure that th evil and corrupt ones are seized with a terrible seizure, it is time that they must be questioned and reminded of the Annals of Allah.

Poli-science

Being favorite is one thing, having electoral power is another, coming in power is another phenomena, and delivering is another. NO VOTE; NO POWER

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Jahan discount ho gah wahan purii quam support karay gii..I dun think u live in Pakistan..Mehngai bohat ho gaye hai..discount should do the trick..app bhii nah kaheen join kar layna uncle
Buger point ka Pm banay ga i think,aur sab mummy dady boys k liay daily burger pepsi 50% discount par milay gi:lol:

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think we will have a very good idea of IK's position in future politics within the next six months. Hope everything goes as predicted by IK and there is a mass movement before the next elections. That could tilt a lot of things in IK's favour...

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If the present Government completes its term, this will not only damage the PPP but the interesting thing is PML(N) would be the major sufferer.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
inshAllah Allah help those who help themselves will fight for our countary till than our last breath.I can not say next election but InshAllah soon

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir, you should talk some sense here. Your words and attitude tells a lot about your personality. Otherwise we can't see each other here.