Imran Khan speaks to Altaf Hussain - Haroon ur Rasheed Analysis

Just_one

Banned
One can you say YOU are being emotional whatever. Your chronic hatred for MQM is clouding your thinking.

As everybody having any clue about the situation is saying, there was back channel diplomacy largely from MQM side and PTI secondary leadership was involved in it and aware of it.

Now, Imran has not backed off from ANY of his previous statements. The case he filed against Altaf is still there. There is no talk of alliance with MQM. Just a conversation on issues that Imran, not Altaf, has been raising for years. It is MQM's attempt to gain credibility in Punjab by appearing closer to Imran KHan, not Imran Khan wanting to penetrate Sind on the shoulders of MQM.

I don't think it is hypocrisy. I believe Imran thinks for the nation. He doesn't have a short term personal gain in mind. He will not back off from his words.

Well I feel sorry for emotional ******

Whether he consult me or siasat.pk.......whatever he did, he did at his own, and unfortunately, our emotional friends are owning this mistake, tomorrow when IK will be sitting in 90 Our emotional friends will be busy in covering all that as well.

Simply I don't understand, when this might is right will be finished.

When IK was not allowed to enter in Karachi at that time MQM and Altaf were bhata khor, killer, bori bund etc etc, today IK is saying Altaf Hussain have great stance, so everything is alright, because IK sahab now need help in Sind from MQM (HOW PITY) in my opinion this is called hypocrisy,

Friends have courage to face reality, if someone you don't like and you call him wrong at your discretion, then don't deny the mistake of your love one.

BTW how you could guarantee IK will not change his stance toward AH in future. (again don't use your discretion)

Just_one

Banned
Their leader, Qazi apologized for it.

And Imran Khan later went to address in the same University, and the culprits were present, FORGIVING the culprits.

Hum ye bhi nahi bhoolay...

LAHORE: Nov14 Pakistani activists of Islami Jamiat Talba drag Chairman Pakistan Tahreek-e-Insaf Imran Khan out of the Punjab University New Campus where he came to address the students. The students locked the political leader and legendary cricketer in a room for 2 hours.
ONLINE PHOTO by Hamid Musa

main3.jpg