Imran Khan Speech in PTI's Swat Jalsa - 31st March 2013

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan Speech in Swat jalsa - 31st March 2013

9071_400561293375762_1414745569_n.jpg

mqm-basher

Councller (250+ posts)

joker gggggggggggg jitna merzi propaganda ker lo app lakin humain pata hai k 11 may 2013 ko election walay din vote apne b ballay ko he dayna hai abb opar se jitna merzi ban loo appppp akhir app b youth ho or youth Khan sahb k sath hai

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

His words and promises make us to believe him He is rare commodity in a very much capitalist world. Congratulions to all of us a new Leader is borne and blessing for all Pakistan.

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good gathering & charged,well done swat & pti.good speech by imran.in the last we should thank full to ARY as well.

mnalam49

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ajj imran khan merey city aya par yeh keya ....ground full hee na kar saka....mein ney barey barey jalsey dekhey hain ...banazir ka, nawaz sharif ka ....balkeh imran khan jab yaha sey election lar raha tha us time uska jalsa us sey bara tha mein khud bhi shareek tha par vote usko 10000 miley they par is dafa to yeh kuch ziada hee kamzor raha....lagta hai swat walon ney wahi baat kar di na...mein bar bar yehi kehta tha keh swat operation key khilaf na bola karo....taliban kee beja hamayat na karo...pti swat mein buri tarah fail ho gee aur yahi ho raha hai

Rao Athar

MPA (400+ posts)
According to Express TV, a critic of IK, there were 50,000 to 60,000 people. however, according to one of my friend who attended the public meeting, there were about 40,000 people. 40,000 in swat is something desirable crowd for any party.

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good to See that they have started taking security measures now. Last time Stage was too close to ppl which is very dangerous in areas like Swat.

Malik Azam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am a fan of IK but i have to admit that the jalsa was much less than expected. Ik speech was not good as well.
Ik needs to improve his content and avoid repetition of the same slogans ppl have watched every other day.

I am disappointed . PTI must have a critical analyse the reasons of this performance and in future avoid
making hyper statements which give rise to over expectations.

IK always said he used to analyse both WIN and LOSS in his cricketing days.

Best of luck.

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am a fan of IK but i have to admit that the jalsa was much less than expected. Ik speech was not good as well.
Ik needs to improve his content and avoid repetition of the same slogans ppl have watched every other day.

I am disappointed . PTI must have a critical analyse the reasons of this performance and in future avoid
making hyper statements which give rise to over expectations.

IK always said he used to analyse both WIN and LOSS in his cricketing days.

Best of luck.

The majority doesn't have internet connections

Its looks reporting to us, because we don't miss his single speech (bigsmile)

The crowd is jubilant and charged --- that's shows trust in IK --- that's matters the most. People don't turn up to listen 'intellectual talks'

He speaks well ---- and focus on points which is understood by illiterates

---
brilTek