Imran Khan's Clips Compiltaion...A Message to the Youth of Pakistan.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is a small but nice video...A reminder to the youth of Pakistan,and Overseas not to underestimate themselves...Youth and women of the nation and overseas Pakistanis are the real asset of Pakistan.Spread the message...Take your freedom back.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
very nice statements, very alluring no doubt but lets see what he will do when he will get the power.
All speak good untill the real test starts , means after having power.

As far as I am concerned , I am not that moved by what he is saying, to me he is another NS.

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)
If we love Pakistan and want to see our kids progressing in this country then we need change. And it can only come with our efforts. Lets bring Imran Khan in to this country and save the future of our next generation. Vote for Imran Khan.

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: I will vote PTI, will you? Video

no way i will vote NAWAZ SHARIF SB INSHALLAH.

haan shabash muanfiq, courrpt . nawaz , zarari , etc ko vote dena nawaz came to power 4 times in punjab what they did? ( police reforms? tax reforms? education refroms? health care reforms? punjab main courrtion main kitny loog pakary tu kia eska matlab hai punjab main koi courtion he nahi hoo rahi?

lesson for you , Gustaf Reinfeldt, the 18-year-old son of the Swedish prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt has got a job at US hamburger chain McDonald's according to news website Nyheter24.se.
http://www.thelocal.se/35324/20110803/

k
ia nawaz , zardari , shahbaz k bety esa kareen gy? no because nawaz, shahbaz, zarari, looted pakistan and their sons live like kings. i dont care if someone mind. but after seeing all this if even still someone wants to vote for nawaz, zardari, anp. altaf etc. i will only say yaa tu Allah unkoo hadiat dy yaa pher Allah ki ***** un per.